Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia (11027 Views)

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Funny jokers. Just imagine tiny latvia drumming to the song of war.

Toothless NATO will not and cant do Nada.

They all should hide and bury their head in shame instead of making threat. Imagine spending billions of dollars yearly on military equipment, holding drills here and there. Yet the billion dollar useless Air defence system which the US scammed its allies by selling to them couldnt even stop a stray-missile .

Is this the people that want to go to war with Russia? Countries with failed and useless Air defense system.

Mistake or not, i know Russia just gave them a tip of the iceberg, and god help them they will trigger their joker of Nato Article 5. That may just be the end of some countries.

Maybe then we all will know that war goes beyond chest-beating and using pro-western media to propagate propagandas.
I wonder why they are still chest beating on twitter, cheesy why hasn't NATO gone in already and bombed Russia? NATO cannot do nada! Russia is already holding the whole west on their balls the whole western European economy will colapse soon

2 Likes

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
prophetfire:
Does Russia or Putin pay you for all this your efforts in cleaning their butthole? Cos I see it's a full-time job for you. The way you are doing the thing like your life or daily bread depends on it. You posted and you are the first to comment.
Just take the message leave the messenger alone or post your own knowledge of Russia let's read grin no need to get emotional
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Alexrayz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. You know nothing. When you compare russia to ukraine, I will refer ukraine as tiny. In terms of military power projection, ukraine is no match to Russia . yet , it is over 9 months now, russia has not gained any stronghold. The only stronghold they managed to gain, kherson has been recovered by ukraine forces. Make we hear word joor

Mr know ....u away of the stock pile of weaponry been supplied by Neto and the US get ur fact right it Russia vs the west so don't come here saying it just Ukraine
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
So far Russia is still standing and the west and America are heading into reccession, high cost of energy, gas and food
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by fxexperts: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Babaken:
don't be brain wash by western media.
Dont be brain wash by Agbado and cassava. Joker.
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by prophetfire: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
gypsey:
Just take the message leave the messenger alone or post your own knowledge of Russia let's read grin no need to get emotional
. I don't care about Russia, Nato, US or Ukraine. They are all liars trying to outsmart opponents.
I care about myself, family, State and nation.
They can nuke themselves to destruction for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Demolakay: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Leave that kid abeg. His daddy will soon collect the phone from his hand.

���� Ur a very naughty individual. I nearly went into a coma, while laughing here.
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by djseanjohn77: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
obedience4:

Ode, why are Russians retreating?
Why hasn't keiv fall?
Be deceiving your self

You just displayed you are the biggest ODE in capital letter - I am sure you dont even have data to watch different opinions, you are stuck up on what is reported by the WEST carried by your various copy-and-paste media. I watch live events, and listen to varying opinions, not Western propaganda. I have shreds of evidence to proof mine, live videos and the rest - what have you? BBC, CNN, CNN, WION, SKY etc are all West sponsored.

If Russia tells you they kill 1k, they have receipt for it, but what has your darling Ukraine got, West propaganda? Last exchange they had (war prisoners, did youa sk why Russia released over 250 to Ukraine releasing less than 70?

You don't even know what Ukraine looks like, Kiev is in the center. According to Abdullah Agar, a Turkish military analyst, sees the Kherson retreat as a Russian effort “to strike a balancing act between not losing soldiers and not losing the war along with further land losses and facing logistical risks,” referring to reports which suggested that Russians have dug trenches on the west bank of the Dniepro river - Now i can categorically tell you they moved East word, and blew up the only surviving kherson bridge. In case you are not aware also .... city of Kherson and a pocket of land on the right bank of the Dniper river fell to Russian forces on 2 March 2022. It was the first major city, and the only regional capital, to be captured by Russian forces during the invasion. The Russian occupation of Kherson Oblast followed thereafter. And the Kehrson is gateway to the crimea and black sea port....now the only option for both is to continue to throw missiles across the river Dniepro and we know Russia has more fire power to do that......

I can tell your dumb ass what is going on where and to what extent - but your mediocrity and ass-licking western puppet won't make you have sense. You need to shed small of your frustration, i can see the Buhari economy has really dealt with you...pele send your azzer make i send you small $ change Mr. ODE e go block somewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Karnice600: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
wink2015:
Most of the former Soviet republic that gained Independence from Russia are very hostile towards Russia.

I do not know why the hostility or hatred in the first place apart from the current invasion of Ukraine by Russia.

If the former Soviet Union that granted them Independence was so bad towards them will they have been granted Independence in the 1990s.

It was due to the benevolence of the Late Mikhail Goberchev, Late Boris Yeltsin that brought about their being granted Independence.

Now they want to bite the fingers that fed them.

They are banking on their new found friends the WEST and NATO !

The former Soviet republic which are presently Independent such as Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia are not happy with the exploit of Russia in the regions.

They are even in the forefront of calling for more sanctions towards Russia.

Take Lithuania for example, Lithuania blockaded Russia from accessing the trains that convey goods and services through the Railway line that Runs from Russia controlled Kalinigrand region to Lithuania but the Eu intervened to calm the tension.

I think the Latvia and Lithuania should take it easy with Russia.

If a major war should break out they will be on the disadvantage as they will be cut off by Russia and dealt with militarily.

Countries like the Netherlandse, Germany, France Slovakia, Czech are not even as hard on Russia.

I think Lithuania and Latvia has historically bad feelings towards Russia that goes beyond the Russia vs Ukraine war.

They just want to exploit this moment to get back on Russia.

But I think they will leave with a bloody nose as NATO will not be able to deter Russia when Russia decides to take on Lativa or Lithuania.

Estonia is even more friendly towards Russia.

The two bad eggs are Lithuania and Latvia as they are siding with Sweden, Finland and Norway and they do not want to show any understanding towards Russia.

Most of the former Soviet republic that gained Independence from Russia are very hostile towards Russia.

I do not know why the hostility or hatred in the first place apart from the current invasion of Ukraine by Russia...

This is always a food for thought. You said most former Soviets Republic that 'gained independence from Russia...'
Let me help correct that. They didn't gain independence, cos it wasn't a colony. It was a Union. That's why political analysts sometimes use the term 'dissolution' when referring to the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Read about the Iron curtain or the Berlin wall. That event ushered in the fall of USSR.
The people from Communist East Germany agitated.., pushed to reunite with the Democratic West Germany, after WWII.
They saw how liberal nations prospered from fair trades to open economic policies that enhanced commerce and technology. The communist States were struggling to keep up, diving heads down into severe decline.
Communist China in Asia was still wallowing in the mud. Until Bill Clinton signed China into WTO in 1999, irrespective of warnings from Japan and other Western countries on China's unfair trade practices, and 'closed' market policies...
That was how China grew large; from liberal, democratic benevolence .
Former Soviet states have an unforgettable memory of Totalitarian systems and it ills that you guys don't understand. That is one reason most of them have moved on, but Russia is still stuck with past glories of USSR.
Russia on the other hand have invaded her neighbours a couple of times under stupid pretext. Look it up. So trust in Russia can't be found anywhere around her close neighbours.
That was the simple question I asked Pansophist the idiot here, why the US neighbours apparently have cordial relations with the US, but Russia's neighbours, including former Soviet States, prefer to look Westward for economic and political partnership.
You guys should do some little reading. It pays.
Read in your field. Read other books too.
Leaders read. The masses don't read books, they read leaders.

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Kinzo0917(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alexrayz:

Mr know ....u away of the stock pile of weaponry been supplied by Neto and the US get ur fact right it Russia vs the west so don't come here saying it just Ukraine
Ask yourself this… if ukraine been supplied with little fraction of west weapons and has been able to hold russia the self acclaimed world power to a standstill, how would they be able to fight d west if total war is declared and fought with nato? Isreal was able to defeat Arab nations during the 1967 war, yet the self acclaimed russia tagged as World power can't defeat Ukraine. This is a total slap on russia
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
prophetfire:
. I don't care about Russia, Nato, US or Ukraine. They are all liars trying to outsmart opponents.
I care about myself, family, State and nation.
They can nuke themselves to destruction for all I care.
Good! grin see? You do have an opinion on the whole Russia, Ukraine, America, NATO and EU propaganda and lies.

You know what? I agree with you,
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by malvisguy212: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

They all should hide and bury their head in shame instead of making threat. Imagine spending billions of dollars yearly on military equipment, holding drills here and there. Yet the billion dollar useless Air defence system which the US scammed its allies by selling to them couldnt even stop a stray-missile .

Is this the people that want to go to war with Russia? Countries with failed and useless Air defense system.

Mistake or not, i know Russia just gave them a tip of the iceberg, and god help them they will trigger their joker of Nato Article 5. That may just be the end of some countries.

Maybe then we all will know that war goes beyond chest-beating and using pro-western media to propagate propagandas.
NATO can't do anything. I wonder how possible Ukraine were able to hold Russia for that long ?? did they achieve this alone or by the help of allies??
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

You havent answered my question.
I dont v reply to yeye questions.
Cos I dunno why a young boy ll be supporting evil.
Only you be Putin pikin, only you is redpiller and other social vices.
Them swear for you?

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by lhordspy: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Them swear for you?

Lol. Me redpiller? You are reffering to the wrong moniker, maybe.
Now answer my question.
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by lhordspy: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Them swear for you?

Lol. Me redpillers? You are reffering to the wrong moniker, maybe.
Now answer my question.
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Alexrayz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Ask yourself this… if ukraine been supplied with little fraction of west weapons and has been able to hold russia the self acclaimed world power to a standstill, how would they be able to fight d west if total war is declared and fought with nato? Isreal was able to defeat Arab nations during the 1967 war, yet the self acclaimed russia tagged as World power can't defeat Ukraine. This is a total slap on russia

u said little wen military expert has warn the US how these shipments have affected thier stock ...
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Babaken(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
fxexperts:
Dont be brain wash by Agbado and cassava. Joker.
lol.
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Babaken(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
what has western media said that's a brainwash?
Putin n his assistant lockers here and in Russia are as wicked as ISIS. No wicked man last forever. Ask Hitler.
The same way they brain wash Libya and Congo against their leaders.
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by obedience4(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
djseanjohn77:

You just displayed you are the biggest ODE in capital letter - I am sure you dont even have data to watch different opinions, you are stuck up on what is reported by the WEST carried by your various copy-and-paste media. I watch live events, and listen to varying opinions, not Western propaganda. I have shreds of evidence to proof mine, live videos and the rest - what have you? BBC, CNN, CNN, WION, SKY etc are all West sponsored.

If Russia tells you they kill 1k, they have receipt for it, but what has your darling Ukraine got, West propaganda? Last exchange they had (war prisoners, did youa sk why Russia released over 250 to Ukraine releasing less than 70?

You don't even know what Ukraine looks like, Kiev is in the center. According to Abdullah Agar, a Turkish military analyst, sees the Kherson retreat as a Russian effort “to strike a balancing act between not losing soldiers and not losing the war along with further land losses and facing logistical risks,” referring to reports which suggested that Russians have dug trenches on the west bank of the Dniepro river - Now i can categorically tell you they moved East word, and blew up the only surviving kherson bridge. In case you are not aware also .... city of Kherson and a pocket of land on the right bank of the Dniper river fell to Russian forces on 2 March 2022. It was the first major city, and the only regional capital, to be captured by Russian forces during the invasion. The Russian occupation of Kherson Oblast followed thereafter. And the Kehrson is gateway to the crimea and black sea port....now the only option for both is to continue to throw missiles across the river Dniepro and we know Russia has more fire power to do that......

I can tell your dumb ass what is going on where and to what extent - but your mediocrity and ass-licking western puppet won't make you have sense. You need to shed small of your frustration, i can see the Buhari economy has really dealt with you...pele send your azzer make i send you small $ change Mr. ODE e go block somewhere

Seems you know Better than the Russian defence ministry that first took and tried to defende Kherson
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Invitationn: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

The so-called article 5 is a deterrence that's impotent on Russia. It'll never be activated grin
If Russia attacks a NATO member, NATO leadership will come out in Russia defense that it's not Russia so that the whole Article 5 scheme doesn't get demystified. Lol
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by BentizilL: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Invitationn:

The so-called article 5 is a deterrence that's impotent on Russia. It'll never be activated grin
If Russia attacks a NATO member, NATO leadership will come out in Russia defense that it's not Russia so that the whole Article 5 scheme doesn't get demystified. Lol
Article 5 only work on countries like Libya, Afghanistan wink grin

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Pacesetter123(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Who is talking?
Latvia?
Nah insult from a tiny LGA like Latvia dey make King Putin vex send only boys scout go wipe that Dot LGA comot for map.
People of the West go come talk say him nah tyrant,nah dictator,nah bla bla bla.
Naso Ukraine bin dey take start dia own insult, today dia president de run round the world de do social media video calls dey beg for help.
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Pacesetter123(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Polomakus:

Imagine a statement from black man between your country and lative which one develop pass with 300m population where unah dey for world economy
Bad as Nigeria bad go reach, you no fit compare Nigeria with Latvia.
Dat nah big insult to 9ja.
Apapa alone big pass Latvia in everything.
I say again...in EVERYTHING.
Nigeria dey talk a tiny dot for world map dey follow dey talk.Shiorrrrrr!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana / Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal / Canada Passes Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.