Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs (84713 Views)

Caught On Tape: CBN Ask Nigerians To Make Deposit In Their Respective Banks / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by ejimatic: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2022
[P author=Corrinthians post=118429583]

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1503610-nigerian-man-takes-500000-cash-deposit-a-bank-stirs/[/quote] Who is to be blamed now for problems we having since on Dollar equivalent? Nigerians. PMB , Greedy politicians? Dollar fell from 1000 to 410 naira!
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by bewla(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Oxb90:
I am beginning to enjoy this drama.
Thank you, America for coming to save the NAIRA
you see selfish gap toward enslavement

Why not thank Buhari and CBN for the foresight to even come with the idea to change naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by being(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Are u on drugs or perhaps high on buhari?
Hw can u say $ will drop to 200? Cant you see the fundamentals? And you keep shouting 500 on all the threads, now 200.. Is it you that will supply the constant dollars for that?

Eriokanmi:
Dollar will crash to 500 naira, though as of today, they're saying it will crash further to 200 naira which may not be possible. I predicted 500 naira. Before doubting thomases say its a lie, please read the below. It's still very hot like amala gbigbona from.the coffers of the EFCC. grin. Only the smart will do the needful.

https://dailytrust.com/naira-redesign-dollar-may-crash-to-n200-efcc-chairman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by VULCAN(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Keep on dreaming.

Any such crash will only last for a week at the most.

Any country that is not aggressively exporting cannot maintain the value of its currency.

We export crude cheaply and pay for expensive petrol and diesel.

Nothing for now can keep a dollar at N500.

Nothing

Eriokanmi:
Dollar will crash to 500 naira, though as of today, they're saying it will crash further to 200 naira which may not be possible. I predicted 500 naira. Before doubting thomases say its a lie, please read the below. It's still very hot like amala gbigbona from.the coffers of the EFCC. grin. Only the smart will do the needful.

https://dailytrust.com/naira-redesign-dollar-may-crash-to-n200-efcc-chairman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by midehi2(f): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

It's close to there. Here are the terms of employment.

Daily wage: #200

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Hours: 5am to 9pm

Are you up to it?
You are wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Eriokanmi: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2022
NJyoruba12:
That is a criminal
How?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by TimeArena1(f): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Some People have this money o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by IVORY2009(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2022
MITCHELL96:
That's what our Nigerian footballers earn weekly, likes of Iheanacho, Osimehn and the rest of them grin grin

Lol no footballer earns that weekly, false information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by sukkot: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:

grin grin
You know you can't go deposit dollars..... You no get am even if you decide to change your yearly savings which you saved in that groundnut bottle, e no fit give you 1 100dollar note
hehe kwantinue. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Eriokanmi: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:
awon ballers niyen grin grin grin grin grin

meanwhile odefagirl is in the usa working for 8 dollars an hour cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My broda you don't want to blame them. There's no job in Nigeria but if they can think , they'd see legitimate work to do. With God's intervention cos this worked for me. I was once there for studies after which I came back. There's money here. All the infrastructure in America no be my papa own. I needed to build my own. Nigeria will be great, this I've seen and the greatness isn't in the hands of our desperate politicians wey don old finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by OdefaGirl(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:
hehe kwantinue. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Are you up to it?

What sort of nonsense is this? Can you offer your son or brother this kind of job? 200 naira daily? What can that buy? A bag of sachet water is 200, so you are telling him to work for funds that can only afford a bag of water? Can it even get food? Madness! May God judge you and the owner of that restaurant. Employing people just to enslave them. Heartless human beings.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Felabrity: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
He was sent by a politician

He should be arrested and interrogated

Na them dey make dollar price rise

Anyway, they are gradually coming out
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by OdefaGirl(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
My broda you don't want to blame them. There's no job in Nigeria but if they can think , they'd see legitimate work to do. With God's intervention cos this worked for me. I was once there for studies after which I came back. There's money here

You believed him? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by MITCHELL96: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
IVORY2009:

"No footballer" or no "African footballer" ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by sayso: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1503610-nigerian-man-takes-500000-cash-deposit-a-bank-stirs/
Nigerian s and poverty mentality. What is $500,000? Farmers in the North Picts that on yearly basis. Transporter's in the North picks that yearly and money kept within their domain.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by prophetfire: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oxb90:
I am beginning to enjoy this drama.
Thank you, America for coming to save the NAIRA
. You guys are something else. How is America saving the naira? Is it because of the fake news about certain dollar denomination being redesigned next year? It's a fake news.
America will never help your shitty naira. Hoarding of dollars or bringing it into circulation can't help your shitty naira.
Your shitty naira can only be helped by sound economic policies and making your shithole of a country organized and productive.
To achieve that, vote in smart leaders. Not these cattle rearers and drug convicts you people allow to rule you.
Vote in people who didn't get rich by stealing government money, but tribalism won't allow you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by sukkot: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
My broda you don't want to blame them. There's no job in Nigeria but if they can think , they'd see legitimate work to do. With God's intervention cos this worked for me. I was once there for studies after which I came back. There's money here
big money here bro. you just have to know the right people. and as you said with Gods intervention. its rough but its a place where your life can change overnight
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by SALTandFIRE: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wickedness
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Eriokanmi: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You believed him? grin
He may not be right on the hourly wage. In Chicago it was 12usd an hour, in cali, around that amount when I was there. Some states have upgraded now
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by kushercain: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Are you up to it?

Wtf!!
5 to 9 for 2H

Fear God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by HighTableVoice: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
DonNeon:

Omo, daily wage 200 naira......I'll pass, I need something substantial..... Thank you

Can you supervise farm workers ?

Work description

6am - 12pm first shift

3pm - 6pm second shift

Food provided
Accommodation and transportation also but village settings

Wages 25,000 naira monthly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by ZaddyJ: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
IVORY2009:

Haarlan earns that in man city
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Eriokanmi: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
VULCAN:
Keep on dreaming.

Any such crash will only last for a week at the most.

Any country that is not aggressively exporting cannot maintain the value of its currency.

We export crude cheaply and pay for expensive petrol and diesel.

Nothing for now can keep a dollar at N500.

Nothing

I don't believe you. Nigeria had always exported mainly crude and our naira had always been strengthened. Had we been exporting agriculture produce , naira would have become pretty more stable. Do you know what the cbn is planning right now? You'd be shocked . I won't say more than that but suffice it to say, I have an insider there.

Why did you think dollar went up at the black market? The cbn stopped pumping doppar to save naira. They stopped giving out fx to bdcs completely. They reduced fx for wholesale and retail SMEs. Now, they want to reintroduce all those measures immediately after the redesigning of naira. Do you think there's no dollar? The cbn only mopped it up. Shock awaits many in coming days. Enough said.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by damkin24(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Acidosis:

I hope you know the current rate of your Naira against the dollar? The fake news from the "US Embassy on Nairaland" could not sustain the Naira for 3 days. Naira has gone back to where it was a day before una fake news.

Sponsored unrepentant fake news peddlers. Una wan grow Naira with fake news? grin
So you were bittered that the naira was gaining before. Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Perostick(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Slavery job
Are you up to it?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by GloriousGbola: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
If this is true it is completely unprofessional.

Feels more like a story put out on SM

I would raise hell if any bank worker took my pictures

And I would definitely be suing if they put my pictures even with my face removed on SM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by GENES11S: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2022

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by 007Marvel(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Are you up to it?

You be very wicked somebody oo That's at most 6k a month! You be witch? I no understand which kind play be dis
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Acidosis:

I hope you know the current rate of your Naira against the dollar? The fake news from the "US Embassy on Nairaland" could not sustain the Naira for 3 days. Naira has gone back to where it was a day before una fake news.

Sponsored unrepentant fake news peddlers. Una wan grow Naira with fake news? grin

You sef see am? I changed at 720 yesterday. It has gone back to where it was. We need more than fake news to stabilise the Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Acidosis(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
damkin24:

So you were bittered that the naira was gaining before. Smh

I was bitter knowing that the worst is yet to come. When people begin to rely on sponsored fake news to grow the naira, then you should be worried.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
DonNeon:

Omo, daily wage 200 naira......I'll pass, I need something substantial..... Thank you

You see, this is the problem with young people of today, they are interested in money but to work is their problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Domain Name Business / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.