Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs (84707 Views)

Caught On Tape: CBN Ask Nigerians To Make Deposit In Their Respective Banks / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by sukkot: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
He may not be right on the hourly wage. In Chicago it was 12usd an hour, in cali, around that amount when I was there. Some states have upgraded now
i was just joking with odefagirl with the 8 dollars an hour thing bro lol. point being na naija the money dey. usa na small small e go dey enter per hour
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
007Marvel:

You be very wicked somebody oo That's at most 6k a month! You be witch? I no understand which kind play be dis

You see, this is the problem with young people of today, they are interested in money but to work is their problem.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by SmartyPants(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

It's close to there. Here are the terms of employment.

Daily wage: #200

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Hours: 5am to 9pm

Are you up to it?

Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by kushercain: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
prophetfire:
. You guys are something else. How is America saving the naira? Is it because of the fake news about certain dollar denomination being redesigned next year? It's a fake news.
America will never help your naira. Hoarding of dollars or bringing it into circulation can't help your naira.
Your naira can only be helped by sound economic policies and making your Country organized and productive.

To achieve that, vote in smart leaders. Not these cattle rearers and drug convicts you people allow to rule you.

Vote in people who didn't get rich by stealing government money, but tribalism won't allow you people.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by dangoteinlaw: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
I don't see why such a man shouldn't taken in for questioning.
why? To deter and scared other looters like him from doing the same? I say redesigning the naira has to be the only good thing from apc. I would suggest a welcoming music for any one who does this henceforward.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by SmartyPants(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You see, this is the problem with young people of today, they are interested in money but to work is their problem.

How dare you? 6k
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
kushercain:

Wtf!!
5 to 9 for 2H

Fear God

Young people of today, only God will help. You want to drive around in a fleet of big jeeps and own an estate full of white mansions but to work una no gree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
pocohantas:

You sef see am? I changed at 720 yesterday. It has gone back to where it was. We need more than fake news to stabilise the Naira.

I see am o.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What sort of nonsense is this? Can you offer your son or brother this kind of job? 200 naira daily? What can that buy? A bag of sachet water is 200, so you are telling him to work for funds that can only afford a bag of water? Can it even get food? Madness! May God judge you and the owner of that restaurant. Employing people just to enslave them. Heartless human beings.

Young people of today, only God will help. You want to drive around in a fleet of big jeeps and own an estate full of white mansions but to work una no gree.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:

No be slavery be this grin grin grin

No,not slavery but opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Octopusssy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

There is a difference between work and slavery
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roboto11:

For a minute I thought you were going to include "choppintg of vegetables".

grin

Where can we apply?

That list was just the mandatory tasks. All sorts of incendiary requirements are demanded of the applicant, like "choppintg of vegetables", cleaning toilets, running errands around town and such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Octopusssy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Are you up to it?
This is wickedness. I am sure you are just playing though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Octopusssy:

There is a difference between work and slavery

You are getting paid, you are under no obligation to work for this food-is-ready, you can resign anytime you wish so explain to me how this job constitute slavery?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Octopusssy:

No, as a matter of fact I'm being quite serious.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Roboto11: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

That list was just the mandatory tasks. All sorts of incendiary requirements are demanded of the applicant, like "choppintg of vegetables", cleaning toilets, running errands around town and such.

My kind of job.

Oga , please address.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by GloriousGbola: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Octopusssy:

Check his profile and you know nigga is trolling.

Crypto full his topics

Na small pikin trying to catch cruise after his crypto done enter toilet

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roboto11:

My kind of job.

Oga , please address.

One moment, I'll message you.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by miketayo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Are you up to it?

#200 and 5 to 9 .. that's slavery
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

I say again, God will judge you. You are wicked. How can you even think of such and not feel a pinch on your skin? You could have just looked away than offering such pittance you call a job. Is that what you earned on your way to success? I'm interested in your success story and what you do presently, pray tell, please.

Even on the path to driving jeeps and building mansions, is that what will keep him afloat till these dreams materializes? Between you and Tinubu, I no know who wicked pass. When you have sons of his age that are job hunting, offer them the pittance to use and earn a living so they build mansions for you and eat the fruit of your labour from there. Rubbish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Roboto11: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

One moment, I'll message you.

Ok sir.

I'm expecting.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Ganjafama(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Can you supervise farm workers ?
Work description
6am - 12pm first shift
3pm - 6pm second shift
Food provided Accommodation and transportation also but village settings
Wages 25,000 naira monthly
1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by eseelvis: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Pound yam and fufu
Wash plates
Sweeping and cleaning
Stir garri in big pot.

Are you up to it?

Brous use your mind God day Haven ooooo #200 for all this work.

How much for transportation
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
eseelvis:

Brous use your mind God day Haven ooooo #200 for all this work.

How much for transportation

I know a "food-is-ready", I don't run one. When you get there perhaps you can ask them this.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I say again, God will judge you. You are wicked. How can you even think of such and not feel a pinch on your skin? You could have just looked away than offering such pittance you call a job. Is that what you earned on your way to success? I'm interested in your success story and what you do presently, pray tell, please.

Even on the path to driving jeeps and building mansions, is that what will keep him afloat till these dreams materializes? Between you and Tinubu, I no know who wicked pass. When you have sons of his age that are job hunting, offer them the pittance to use and earn a living so they build mansions for you and eat the fruit of your labour from there. Rubbish!

You see what I mean? Young people. You want to fly before you learn to crawl. Did you not realize that in a "food-is-ready" that one need not worry about feeding expense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Moymoy: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Corrinthians:

In fact, he has already broken the anti money laundering act. He should show how the funds are the proceeds of lawful activity.
If not, the money should be forfeited as suspected proceeds of corruption, terrorism or money laundering.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Alusiizizi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
miketayo:

#200 and 5 to 9 .. that's slavery

You are under no obligation to work there, if you fail to do your duties you will be sacked. You are paid for your work. Now explain the slavery angle to me?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Blaqputin(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

How is your yam pounding skills? I can direct you to one "Food-Is-Ready" that I know in Benin.
I no Sabi wetin to talk.....but na now we go know if him dey really find work . grin
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by kushercain: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Forget the fleets of cars first, you need to give value for people's time. Make life easier for people bro not harder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Nayture147: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
adecz:

⏩▶️ I think I should follow suit ☺️☺️☺️

Bros show me way nah.. �
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Oduduwa707: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
BigYash:
if he do conductor ,he go make more money daily. Which one is 200# .. How much bus wan use carry him reach d place..

This is to show you how the typical 9ja mindset really is. They blame pple at the power but, they're indeed worse. Too sad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by AdaAwka1: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Corrinthians:

why should he be? dont you know people are rich?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Domain Name Business / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.