Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? (772 Views)

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by GoooodHardDick: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2022
It's now so obvious that what people said about this particular mod is true.

How can a mod hate a man so much who's on a mission of rescuing Nigeria and giving us all a better Life? Why hate Obi so much because of his tribe?

How many times have you done fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing? Or haven't you heard About his drug case?

How many times did you fact check how he embarrassed and disgraced himself yesterday in Jos, isn't it so obvious that the man is not well and needs to step down now for PO?

Dear Mynd44, we want You to do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case to show you're not a tribal bigot. Otherwise seun will do the needful of relieving you your job

CC: seun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Mynd44: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Your mistake is thinking I fact checked because of Obi.

Maybe, I am fascinated by Soludo. Thought about that?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Ireportlive: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44 isn't a SuperMod, campaign of culmuny against him won't work insha Allah

Why are you IPOB hellbent on destroying people's reputation over matters that are petty?!

If Mynd no publish fact check, you self publish am and tag Nlfpmod or Seun

Do you IPOB thinking you guys can survive all this hate you propagate against anyone not worshipping Obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Mumπ post, Why didn't u do it yourself most Mynd44 do it?? Attention seeker wailer from south east grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by GoooodHardDick: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2022
As usual Tinubu urchins are out to defend and support the tribalistic mod

6 Likes

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by SlavaUkraini: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2022
He has been threatened to be deported from Lagos Back to his village if he dares write any article against the Notorious Drug Baron...

Even his Monthly Agbado and Cassava ration would be cut off, if he does not delete comments critical of the sick Drug Baron.

The Nigga is a known Thïefnubu Ass licker that is afraid of the idea of returning back to the village and then engage in farming activities

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by GoooodHardDick: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

Oga do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case exactly the way you did on others. Abi you never hear of Tinubu drug case before?

Do fact check and tell us if it's true or not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

Mynd44, my able boss u shouldn't have given him attention on this post. Let him keep wailing till the second coming of Jesus Christ grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case exactly the way you did on others. Abi you never hear of Tinubu drug case before?

Shut up ur mouth he's he ur mate??
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
As usual Tinubu urchins are out to defend and support the tribalistic mod

E shock you abi??
Oya go hug transformer

Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 When INEC WILL declare Tinubu APC Winner
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by GoooodHardDick: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock you abi??
Oya go hug transformer

Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 When INEC WILL declare Tinubu APC Winner

Come Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on Nairaland again

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Mynd44: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You want me to end it with how the American government said he wasn't indicted so that you can come back to open threads again? Although it will be fun to watch

Those who know me know I really don't cower easy and I see miles ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Come Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on Nairaland again

I have quoted you again. You can do nothing than a dead rat
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Ireportlive: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Let me qoute you jare... Let us show you, you've got no Special previledge here on Nairaland and anyone can qoute you to point out your folly

That's what forum is about, freedom of speech and expression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

Let me qoute you jare... Let us show you, you've got no Special previledge here on Nairaland and anyone can qoute you to point out your folly

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by GoooodHardDick: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

You want me to end it with how the American government said he wasn't indicted so that you can come back to open threads again? Although it will be fun to watch

Those who know me know I really cower easy and I see miles ahead

Always trying to Dodge the subject of discussion.

Mr man do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case. Haven't you heard about his drug case before?

Tell us if he was involved in drug dealing case or not. Is it true that tinubu is a drug lord and involved in drug dealing in Chicago?

No dey disguise again oga, do a fact check and tell us if it is true or false statement
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Mr man do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case. Haven't you heard about his drug case before?

Tell us if he was involved in drug dealing case or not. Is it true that tinubu is a drug lord and involved in drug dealing in Chicago?

No dey disguise again oga, do a fact check and tell us if it is true or false statement

Why must he do it?? Can't u do it yourself??
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Ireportlive: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Mr man you are educated ( I presume) , you have data (perhaps MTN bonus) and you can make your own research through fact check( that's if your IQ can)

Just like you command Mynd44 to help you make fact check

I also command you to make your own fact check and publish it

Obey your boss now

Get busy, you have just 3 hours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Mynd44: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by BaddestQueen(f): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Fira09(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Why must he do it?? Can't u do it yourself??

If he can Fact Check on Peter Obi Case, then why can't he also Fact Check on Tinubu Drug occurrence?

Afterwards his being Tribalistic, and has so much hate against PO.

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by rayvelez(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Do a fast check keh when he don collect his own brown envelope..

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Fira09:

If he can Fact Check on Peter Obi Case, then why can't he also Fact Check on Tinubu Drug occurrence?

Afterwards his being Tribalistic, and has so much hate against PO.

Yes because Peter obi-Odit is a GCE certificate f00L
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2022
rayvelez:
Do a fast check keh when he don collect his own brown envelope..

e concern you?
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by chatinent: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2022
How do you guys keep fighting over politicians?

For all I care, Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku cannot make Nigeria a paradise.

Make una no kill unaselves. Instead, hustle to first make yourselves immune to Naija suffering.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by sonofthunder: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How can a mod hate a man so much who's on a mission of rescuing Nigeria and giving us all a better Life? Why hate Obi so much because of his tribe?

How many times have you done fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing? Or haven't you heard About his drug case?

How many times did you fact check how he embarrassed and disgraced himself yesterday in Jos, isn't it so obvious that the man is not well and needs to step down now for PO?

Dear Mynd44, we want You to do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case to show you're not a tribal bigot. Otherwise seun will do the needful of relieving you your job

The former IGP already closed out that matter.

Anything else on that will be hungry bloggers and journalist stirring up dust so they can find something to eat.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Op, why would Mynd44 do a fact check on something that's giving him the jitters?

I really feel so sorry for Tinubu supporters right now and don't wish my enemies to take their place.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by sonofthunder: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

He's ashamed of Obi's failure and needs to blame it on you.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2022
sonofthunder:

The former IGP already closed out that matter.

Anything else on that will be hungry bloggers and journalist stirring up dust so they can find something to eat.

God forbids Tinubu wins the election, cos I don't know how Nigerians would go through the agony of referring to a drug baron as their president!
That'd be too much for an already battered people.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by ALTERNATEID: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2022
This thread should be moved to jokes section.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Didijiji: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

you are a very biased mod and why Seun still allows you display your bias is a mystery.

It is common sense that moderators be neutral or at least show neutrality
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Afamed: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Dont you know Seun relies on every Tinubu headline to make his forum still alive and active? Especially the fake news
Its like saying Arise and Channels Tv should not make headlines about Tinubu every 1hr
Their Tv stations go don yamutu long time ago now

So they need to keep the fake news afloat in order to remain relevant.
But one thing is sure, NBC sanction awaits them all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Members In Ogoja,cross River state Defect To apc / Tinubu Believes Obasanjo Not Qualified To Recommend President For Nigerians / PVC Collection: Eti Osa LGA Tops Alimosho LGA In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.