Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? (781 Views)

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Didijiji: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Cc

Seun
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by sonofthunder: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
God forbids Tinubu wins the election, cos I don't know how Nigerians would go through the agony of referring to a drug baron as their president!
That'd be too much for an already battered people.

It's very sweet now for you to insult him and raise up accusations.

Hope you have the shame to match when he wins.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2022
sonofthunder:

It's very sweet now for you to insult him and raise up accusations.

Hope you have the shame to match when he wins.
Gerrahia.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Racoon(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Your mistake is thinking I fact checked because of Obi. Maybe, I am fascinated by Soludo. Thought about that?
Then the Dapo Arapa submission on the Bola Tinubu Alpha-Beta corruption scandal that was burnt in the Igbosere Court during #EndSARS protests should also interest you to investigate. I am waiting for your deep interest in this case.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It's now so obvious that what people said about this particular mod is true.

How can a mod hate a man so much who's on a mission of rescuing Nigeria and giving us all a better Life? Why hate Obi so much because of his tribe?

How many times have you done fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing? Or haven't you heard About his drug case?

How many times did you fact check how he embarrassed and disgraced himself yesterday in Jos, isn't it so obvious that the man is not well and needs to step down now for PO?

Dear Mynd44, we want You to do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case to show you're not a tribal bigot. Otherwise seun will do the needful of relieving you your job

CC: seun
How can you say you truly love Nigeria but the truth is your enemy? I don't get. The problem is that he fact checked someone, not that he told a lie or something.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by RZArecta(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:

Then the Dapo Arapa submission on the Bola Tinubu Alpha-Beta corruption scandal that was burnt in the Igbosere Court during #EndSARS protests should also interest you to investigate. I am waiting for your deep interest in this case.
waiting for which deep interest ? Don't hold your breath o
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by IfyBennyomah(f): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up ur mouth he's he ur mate??
you both re big FOOLS
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
As usual Tinubu urchins are out to defend and support the tribalistic mod

He is a "tribalistic mod" yet you come here trying to get him to move against his kinsman when he is a tribalist? Some of you need to get a life.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu story up and down. Desperation to demarket him is 2000% and off the Richter scale.

The reason is because all Nigerians, especially those who hate him, know he is the man to beat.

Those formenting mischief against Tinubu, on behalf of Obi, are wasting their time. Obi and Kwankwaso stand no chance. Atiku can challenge but he will fall short and Tinubu will win comfortably.

Igbos should know by know that politics of hate is never profitable in Nigeria.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by Ddokie: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Always trying to Dodge the subject of discussion.

Mr man do a fact check about Tinubu's drug dealing case. Haven't you heard about his drug case before?

Tell us if he was involved in drug dealing case or not. Is it true that tinubu is a drug lord and involved in drug dealing in Chicago?

No dey disguise again oga, do a fact check and tell us if it is true or false statement

Has mynd44 ever disguised? He is a chronic Tinubu supporter and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It is his choice, and seun has allowed him to remain. Are you sure he is not even an alternate moniker to seun? Make una allow the guy abeg. He is free to make his choices, and he has chosen Tinubu, and he is using every means available to him to promote him.

Let us who are obidient continue to use the means we have to promote PO. Thats all. On election day, anybody that wins, we take it like that.

The only thing we must do after the elections are over is to ensure we never listen to people like him and others who will support a mentally deteriorating individual to lead a country that is almost dead as a result of the rudderless nature of the existing president.

People like them are never objective in their decision making processes and can never pursue collective good. They are only interested in what benefits them and maybe their immediate families.
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Your mistake is thinking I fact checked because of Obi.

Maybe, I am fascinated by Soludo. Thought about that?

This man thinks we have low IQ like many supporters of BAT. Well, Nairaland has always been a site for a particular group of people. A site that recruits future bigots. Very useless site grin grin grin
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by DonNeon: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Your mistake is thinking I fact checked because of Obi.

Maybe, I am fascinated by Soludo. Thought about that?

How much did you collect from Tinubu campaign team? I hope you know money doesn't guarantee security in this country presently..... Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers no dy ask questions before unleashing terror.....

You better thread wisely mynd44
Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by olympianares: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

You want me to end it with how the American government said he wasn't indicted so that you can come back to open threads again? Although it will be fun to watch

Those who know me know I really don't cower easy and I see miles ahead
Abeg help us fact check the Bullion Van episode

Enlighten us

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case? by aariwa(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Who reads useless fact checks based on biased lies?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Did Not Lie About Meeting Peter Odili In School, Fact Check / Kwara Central Youths Shut Down Kwara For Bola Tinubu And Abdulrahman / Between Simon Ekpa & Emma Powerful, Whose Faction Is More Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.