Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets (33003 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Plateau With Over 1 Million Votes / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets / Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Maliqcious: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2022
MisterGrace:
While many people are focused on the general elections, I am concerned about the indigenous people of Nigeria.
I mean the real people of Nigeria and the future of our country.

I am concerned about the masses that have no idea of what is happening on the background.

I am troubled by the wicked schemes of some demonic elites to topple the original people of Nigeria.

Why is Buhari not considering the report of the 2014 confab?

People are hating on Soludo. Thinking he is a saboteur. He is actually helping.
The plan is to return Nigeria back to the real indigenes.

Peter Obi knows the truth. He can't win. His participation will in the election will continue to keep the country in the hands of the demons.
that man is pained and paid. Simple
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Rhozabeth(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2022
These guys will support Tinubu with anything cos they know his emergence ast the new president means more looting! And mehn, the fuy was so drugged up yesterday, staggering and calling PD instead of APC, thats a big red flag.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Ade1759: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2022
For fingerprints​ only....
Slaves and masters.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Blaqputin(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
MisterGrace:
While many people are focused on the general elections, I am concerned about the indigenous people of Nigeria.

I am concerned about the masses that have no idea of what is happening on the background.

I am troubled by the wicked schemes of some demonic elites to topple the original people of Nigeria.

Peter Obi knows the truth. He can't win. His participation will in the election will continue to keep the country in the hands of the demons.
From everything u said here lemme explain to those that don't understand..
1. Peter obi won't win
2. Atiku is a foreigner
3. Tinubu/Yorubas are the real indigenes
4. Soludo is a good guy.
Bros just say u support Tinubu without hiding ur shame, it's ur right, a FUNDamental one at that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by deeva2: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2022
alsudan:
2023 is gonna be a battle between the Thieving Nigerians VS Thriving Nigerians.

Over 50 Private Jets that some had to be redirected to Abuja, only to come and show solidarity to their thieving drug lord who ended up saying God Bless PDAPC.

Is Nasarawa a great country?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by deeva2: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
israelmao:
God has his own of rescuing Nigeria from these ravenous and ferocious birds feasting on Nigeria.

Stop deceiving yourself.. If Obifraud had VIPs. he would have done the same..

Obi condemned those that fly private jet, yet he parades every campaign ground with one..
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2022
abc115:
The only Candidate providing jobs and generating Revenue for government even before becoming President

I suppose he employed you to spew thrash on this forum as well.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by dominic17: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Structure of criminal gangs that are oppressing the poor mass and looting of nation treasure. do you know how much has been waste on these so called jets? do you know what this could do in this nation if the money had been channel into more useful thing.

Peterobiisathie:
That's what we called structure which Peter Pandora Obituary's party lack

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2022
abc115:
The only Candidate providing jobs and generating Revenue for government even before becoming President
With 30 private chartered jets and heavy mobilization the stadium was scanty and they still stone them grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by grandstar(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2022
All Nigerian parties are "Thief Thief, Thief"! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by fijihems: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2022
This is only the beginning. By the year 2063, when the country has produced more looters in the name of all sorts of political appointees, they will be arriving with over 60 private, chartered jets, while the suffering continues for the ordinary people.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Don't vote PDP, APC or LP, vote for PDAPC. God bless PDAPC
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by saintrow1: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Do worry next time he will show up in 30 keke napep just to please you grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
That's what we called structure which Peter Pandora Obituary's party lack

30 private jets and chartered jets that transported kleptomanaic politicians is what you call structure..

Y are you people this foolish and stupid.
You dont think ,or have peanut coated with tribe and religion blinded you.

Dont you think about your future and generations.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by jamace(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
abc115:

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by GboyegaD(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Nigerian politicians are simply a bunch of criminals tongue

Empowered by the masses.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by KennethEnyi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Useless people
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Xscape1993(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
alsudan:

Over 50 Private Jets that some had to be redirected to Abuja, only to come and show solidarity to their thieving drug lord who ended up saying God Bless PDAPC.
At this juncture I am very sorry to say that blacks are indeed cursed.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by newnigerdelta1: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
alsudan:

Shut up, owner dey learn work..
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by newnigerdelta1: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
slivertongue:
I no send APC

I no send the scam party

I no send the propaganda party

I no send the lifeless party

Leviathans

They nor still send you cow
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by newnigerdelta1: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
aariwa:
Lol people that have no regards for the poor masses except fellow elites . Compare that to the 30k the Yoruba Muslim project pays the online and street dogs who work day and night defending APC because a lot them are graduates without any hope of getting a decent job in their lifetime but the difference between them and others is they chose today’s crumb over working hard for a better future

See idiot, Peter obi na him come get regards for poor na rubbish
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
alsudan:

Obi didn't steal enough but he has several secret accounts in Panama?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
aariwa:
Lol people that have no regards for the poor masses except fellow elites . Compare that to the 30k the Yoruba Muslim project pays the online and street dogs who work day and night defending APC because a lot them are graduates without any hope of getting a decent job in their lifetime but the difference between them and others is they chose today’s crumb over working hard for a better future

You are wailing and crying, I really pity you.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by porthouse7(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
illuminutty:
All Progressives Conmen
nasarawa is not a country go tell obi
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by slivertongue: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

They nor still send you cow

HUMAN
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Chinexx75: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is exactly why Nigeria is bleeding to death.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by aariwa(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mccullum:

Den no pay Yoruba Christians grin werey! you'll witness massive votes, you may kpai grin

Yorubas are one indivisible people irrespective of ethnicity and religions differences.. undecided
continue deceiving yourself Yoruba moslem. Na Obi matter go kpai all of una
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Mccullum: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
aariwa:
continue deceiving yourself Yoruba moslem. Na Obi matter go kpai all of una

Obi is too small, he's logging for status of ex-presidential candidate, nothing more grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by sirjoe1124(m): 5:33am On Nov 17, 2022
MisterGrace:

You made no sense at all
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Lightorder: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2022
diplomat058:
Tinubu, the Asíwájú of Development! You've got my support 100%. 1 billion Ipob obingos cannot stop the MANDATE!!!
yout support is just one vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P / Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.