Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets (32975 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Plateau With Over 1 Million Votes / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets / Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by blueAgent(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu and obi are so far apart in fiscal discipline, character and empathy.

You cannot mistake one for the other.

They are so far apart that they could pass for different species of humans.

Lol....So true.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Okoroawusa: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2022
OBIdient slaves were celebrating one branded private jet few days ago...

Hahahaha! I laugh in Spanish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Rapuru14: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
That's what we called structure which Peter Pandora Obituary's party lack
Olodo.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Rapuru14: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
did peter obi go in economy class for his own?

do you expect them to go in economy so dt peter obi mobs and terro rist will make the plane crash?
Stale lines from Agbado daft
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Rapuru14: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Tochj:

Structures at the expense of Health care
Good Education
Good Road
Even ordinary Rice
You can't afford
But clapping for ur oppressors

Mindset of typical Yoruba Urchin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Rilwayne001: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Yet with 30 private jets plus rented crowd they still couldn't fill up a mini stadium..

Thank God you people aren’t shouting rented crowd today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Mccullum: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
alsudan:
2023 is gonna be a battle between the Thieving Nigerians VS Thriving Nigerians.

Over 50 Private Jets that some had to be redirected to Abuja, only to come and show solidarity to their thieving drug lord who ended up saying God Bless PDAPC.

Cry me a river, frustrated person that's abusing elevated Jagaban.. you're insignificant with your cho., cho, cho up and down.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by ufuosman(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
OK na
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Abudat(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Ok, there are here to milk the country dry. Vote wisely
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by israelmao(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2022
God has his own of rescuing Nigeria from these ravenous and ferocious birds feasting on Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Mccullum: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2022
aariwa:
Lol people that have no regards for the poor masses except fellow elites . Compare that to the 30k the Yoruba Muslim project pays the online and street dogs who work day and night defending APC because a lot them are graduates without any hope of getting a decent job in their lifetime but the difference between them and others is they chose today’s crumb over working hard for a better future

Den no pay Yoruba Christians grin werey! you'll witness massive votes, you may kpai grin

Yorubas are one indivisible people irrespective of ethnicity and religions differences.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Skty: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerians una mumu nor go do ....imagine...and u guys will still vote for ur oppressors....I want Tinubu to win so that una go suffer Wella ...fuools too plenty for naija honestly...and u will see them abusing y over Buhari, Tinubu, Festus Keyamo gists....una never Chee chunthing ....I beg guys buy private jets for ur wives and children ... finish Nigeria. Hello greedy political, the citizens deserve ur great leadership...
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by ClearFlair: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
abc115:
The only Candidate providing jobs and generating Revenue for government even before becoming President

Abi the candidate creating agberos
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by kaska360(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
ATIKU Okowa is coming Insha Allah, God bless PDP.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Mccullum: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Rootprof:
Nairaland use to be my favorite news site but truth be told the moderator/owner of nairaland should please be watchful of political participation. The rate the site pushes news praising one particular party and condemn another one is becoming alarming. Your mods ave being selective of news of APC that makes the front page or reach front page very late. Nairaland should be natural place. But it seems you're taking one side than others.

Just an observation.

That news is from Punch News paper, that's the only incident report their news papers can gathered from the event, they were bias, when Obi landed with his private jet in Jos, they didn't make report on that, Atiku too in Akwa Ibom, they didn't reports it as well. they are painting Tinubu black, that's all.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Kaiser20: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
The idiots are afraid to travel by road due to Security reasons, even 100kM the APC criminals are afraid of the Evil they did since 2015
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Bontafa: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
OBIdient slaves were celebrating one branded private jet few days ago...

Hahahaha! I laugh in Spanish

While your father never see airplane for real life
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by pelepeleb: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Can you see what I am seeing?
Banditry will never end when these people are in power.
Our roads in Nigeria will never be good if there people are in power.
Borrowing from different countries around the world will increase unless these people are no more in power.

Can you see what I am seeing?
I will encourage us all to change party from the popular ones APC and PDP
To new one
Labor party.

I believe you can see what I am seeing.
Thanks.

abc115:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-campaign-vips-hit-plateau-with-30-private-chartered-jets/
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by clevybrown(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tinubu the man of the time
How much are you paid to sound stupid on a regular basis?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by VULCAN(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Manufacturers are closing down daily while a few then move to neighbouring countries to survive due to the economic destruction wrought by APC....

But this bingo of an urchin says 30 private jets going to a political rally means jobs are being provided.

I wish all urchins can be deported to Cotonou after the defeat that the Muslim-Muslim ticket will receive Feb next year

abc115:
The only Candidate providing jobs and generating Revenue for government even before becoming President

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Fcwilly: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Despite that they imported crowd from neighbouring states yet they could not get enough crowd, upon that DEATH still come campaign with them and left with some of there VIP s.

APC PARTY OF THE DEAD grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by miraclea: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2022
The country they ruled for 8 years promised adequate security good roads and safety in their propaganda if its secured why can't they go by road, Nigeria need leaders with vission not looters not thief not economy sabouteours and greedy men parading themselves everywhere, I hate nonsense
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by unclejb2(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Meanwhile, the nation is starving to death. They can't afford to risk their lives on the road to bandits and terrorists whom they sponsor.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=WowSweetGuy post=118432322] grin Then Tinubu the greedy power drunk old grandpa that want to be president by force urchins will say Obi used private jet...Obi use a single private jet even the one donated to him to meet up here and there campaigning things....we all know how he always enter economy but this time he need to be fast...power is taken by force o...let's be wise and vote an agile top 3 candidate to try[/quot

Tinibu said " God bless PDP, Dino said vote APC..

Thank God Obi left the party for em..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by eldoradoxx: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Structure of criminals milking the country dry. Not even in almighty America would presidential campaign have such number of private jets attending, it shows that something is wrong with your leaders.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by Alawode01(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Asiwaju is the person
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by tonysunkan: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2022
What a paradox. Yet, in this same country, many people are living in abject poverty.

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by IbroMaka(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2022
lol... Ur level of vawulence is immeasurable oh bros

Why ur blood dey hot??�

Lestatdelioncou:
grin

Bastard heroine Barron . This dementia suffering bastard who wants to turn Nigeria into the largest heroine farm in the world will never be elected as our president

Bastard.

Fake Muslim drug Barron.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by simiyumimo(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Where is your pictorial proof of all the jets? (quote author=abc115 post=118432055]

https://punchng.com/tinubu-campaign-vips-hit-plateau-with-30-private-chartered-jets/[/quote]
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by EduBrazil1991(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=MisterGrace post=118432145]While many people are focused on the general elections, I am concerned about the indigenous people of Nigeria.
I mean the real people of Nigeria and the future of our country.

I am concerned about the masses that have no idea of what is happening on the background.

I am troubled by the wicked schemes of some demonic elites to topple the original people of Nigeria.

Why is Buhari not considering the report of the 2014 confab?

People are hating on Soludo. Thinking he is a saboteur. He is actually helping.
The plan is to return Nigeria back to the real indigenes.

Peter Obi knows the truth. He can't win. His participation will in the election will continue to keep the country in the hands of the demons.

Type all the rubbish as you want but remove Peter Obi's name from your lips.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets by femisplash: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu and obi are so far apart in fiscal discipline, character and empathy.

You cannot mistake one for the other.

They are so far apart that they could pass for different species of humans.
But you guys were celebrating a branded jet that ferried Obi & his team to Benue rally. Why are you Igbos sooo hypocritical?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.