Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho (545 Views)

Tinubu Will Be President Of Oduduwa Nation- Sunday Igboho / Police Says Maina Will Be Extradited To Nigeria Soon / Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by Fira09(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sunday Igboho has said he has not abandoned the agitation for the actualization of Oodua Republic and he will return to Nigeria soon to continue fighting for the cause.

The Yoruba nation agitator said this at the annual posthumous birthday of Bishop Ajayi Crowther in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Speaking via Zoom platform, Igboho said: "I thank you all for your support since the inception of this just cause, and by God’s grace, the Fulani’s herdsmen activities against our people will end in our land. The Yoruba nation will soon be achieved and it will be better than all the nations in the world.

"My message to Yoruba people worldwide, who are passionate about the country of their own is not to lose hope. I am more than convinced that we are on our way to freedom. Our agitation is an idea whose time has come. I will come back to Yorubaland soon."

SOURCE

Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by Tinubumustfail: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
God bless Nnamdi Kalu and Sunday Igboho.

Tinubu don't mind sacrificing the whole Yoruba race just to be President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by PlayMaker14: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Not a good news for Bobo Chicago.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Not a good news for Bobo Chicago.... grin
Igboho is welcome

Tinubu doesn't believe in one Nigeria , He will be glad to work with Sunday Igboho in actualizing the Yoruba nation goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by BurialGround: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by youngbabaj(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
This man is a comedian
Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by 2elliot: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
You are a free man immediately after the demon called jubrin is out. Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, anyone of them that wins will release you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by Tinubumustfail: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
youngbabaj:
This man is a comedian

How is he a comedian? Someone fight for your freedom.
Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by Thortp(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Baba wan chop politics money. Lols
Better stay where you are and enjoy peace.
Bubu will not spare you this time around. Even Nnamdi Kanu not yet released despite court judgement

I laugh in Spanish
Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by sonature1: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
It remains unclear why this guy quickly changed from fighting Fulani herdsmen to agitating for an Oduduwa nation!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by limeta(f): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Stay where you are
Afonja muslims will betray you
Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by Ofunaofu: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is a fall back option for the Emilokan drug lord when life long ambition fails to materialize.
Tinubu never believed in one Nigeria

Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by StrongAlphMale: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is this how the drug lord wants to rule Nigeria? He should better go and become the president of oduwawa republic, After all, he doesn't believe in One Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Be In Nigeria Soon To Actualize Yoruba Nation – Sunday Igboho by youngbabaj(m): 5:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

How is he a comedian? Someone fight for your freedom.

Freedom from?

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi / 2023;i Will Sell Port, Railways, Refineries,because We Don't Have Money ---atiku / Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.