Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,481 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections (3409 Views)

Tinubu Abandoned Us After 2023 Election, APC Women Leaders Lament / Bode George: I Can Help Stabilise PDP Until After 2023 General Elections / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by GreatBoss: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

And Niger Delta Republic

Remember they Started everything first

There is nothing like Niger Delta Republic without Ijaw.
Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by GreatBoss: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Owologbo:

Na only you know the kind monkey tail wey you de take.
So if SS want to become a country, is ijaw republic the right name to call abi?
You can gather all your Ijaw brothers and sisters that are scattered all over the place in bayelsa State and name it ijaw republic. Rubbish

They will stay where they are and be part of Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by GreatBoss: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Map of Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Ebi2233: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
ucheheart:
When I was serving in bayelsa state, I participated in registering voters then in Aleibiri , Ekeremo LGA, this people were bringing pictures of dead people for corpers to register them as voters, just to increase their population so they can gain more allocation from federal government, we asked them why can't this people come here physically, they told us to just register them and stop asking questions. they will pay us handsomely. We refused and they recruited new personnels and siezed our money.

Ebi2233 don't come here and be claiming your population is higher than Igbos. The whole ijaw nation is not even up to one quarter of Igbo population.

Aleibiri where I served is a village surrounded by water with a population of not more than 5000 people. The same village is referred to as a community, the same village is referred to as a LGA designate by the state government all this was done so they can get allocation from federal and state government.

How can a village with 5000 maximum population be referred to as a local government area? This can only happen in bayelsa state. So don't come here and be telling us bull shit about how your population is higher than iigbo population.

We know the truth about your so called ijaw nation and all the deceit and lobby going on there. Thank God for NYSC, it was an eye opener.

It's local government headquarters
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Makavelli001: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ijaw is over rating their self.
Check the official statistic of major tribes in Nigeria below.

1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Makavelli001: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ijaw is 1.8 percent in Population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Innocentman86:
I don't know why these yoru bad fake Muslims boy keep trying to cause problem in ss/se to fight theirselves so they will vote his drug baron. Thiefnybu.
Oya ijaw is the biggest tribe in the world.and ijaws hates igbos and will fight with akwa ibom and Benin people are all yorubas. Are you happy.
I have helped you for your propagandaa today grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
pained grin
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Ebi2233: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Makavelli001:
Ijaw is over rating their self.
Check the official statistic of major tribes in Nigeria below.
created by Igbos.
Igbos are not larger than Ijaws in population.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Rainstormer: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ebi2233:
1.Ijaw Republic with Capital @Wilberforce

2.Oduduwa Republic with Capital @Lagos

3.Biafra Republic with Capital @Enugu

4.Kwararafa Republic (North East And Central) with Capital @Wukari

5.Arewa Republic with Capital @Kano

6.Akwa-Cross Republic with Capital @Calabar.

The Ijaw Republic carries the Ijaws unjustly balkanized into six States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.
Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's Crude Oil but was unjustly balkanized into six States when we are fully together.

Below is the Map of the Ijaw Nation.

Only Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 Clans.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

@General Ditari.
are u stupid or what ?(it a question)... Who dash u Delta State... Very annoying human being... Ijaw republic indeed....hahahaha, na u and unknown ditari with e bathroom slippers to claim Niger Delta lol
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Rainstormer: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
GreatBoss:

When you are done lying, you rest yourself.
na people wey engage u for discussion I blame... Cos u are too dull
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Ikpaitid: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu will win by landslide and this country will remain one,if Peter Obi and his IPOB people try rubbish, we will crush them completely and this time it will be one victor one vanquished.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by RestructureNig1: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

In other Words IPOB plan to takeover Ijawland?

You will meet Asari Dokubo, Tompolo And the Niger Delta boys at home

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Nursepepeye(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ebi2233:

The Ijaw Republic carries the Ijaws unjustly balkanized into six States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's Crude Oil but was unjustly balkanized into six States when we are fully together.

Only Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 Clans.

@General Ditari.
This is my prayers, Let this country separate
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by securitywatch50: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Time shall tell
Ebi2233:
Obi is wasting his time.
This election is between PDP and APC
let the suffering APC brought the country befall you.
Let the way Atiku managed the power handed over to him by Obasanjo happen to you too.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by securitywatch50: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Tinubu will win by landslide and this country will remain one,if Peter Obi and his IPOB people try rubbish, we will crush them completely and this time it will be one victor one vanquished.
May someone like Tinubu be your family leader and you will remain urchin for him throughout life.

Your wish
Is my command
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Owologbo(m): 5:27am On Nov 17, 2022
GreatBoss:

They will stay where they are and be part of Ijaw Republic.
As foreigners na.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Owologbo(m): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2022
GreatBoss:
. You guys can deceive yourself from now till forever. Ijaw Republic will come.

Hope this your Ijaw republic is made up of only the ijaws Sha.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by rummmy: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2022
So egbema is ijaw now?
Scammers.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari.

Op forget about thT nonsense Akwa-Cross, Akwa-Ibom cannot accept any country with that name, with Capital Calabar.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Madmohamed123: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Ebi2233:
Why haven't you use your false population figure and become President.
Even this time the party you are coming with controls no state.
I now understand you are a kid by this your Mention. Under age this place is not for kid like you.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Madmohamed123: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Ebi2233:
Obi is wasting his time.
This election is between PDP and APC
and you still want your Ijaw crack
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by SenatePresdo(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Ebi2233:
Why haven't you use your false population figure and become President.
Even this time the party you are coming with controls no state.

I barely meet an Ijaw person, e sure me die say Ibibio and Efik people plenty pass una.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Makavelli001: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I barely meet an Ijaw person, e sure me die say Ibibio and Efik people plenty pass una.

Me too. In all my traveling I have never meet
An Ijaw man or woman before

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Nanalucky: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2022
They have brought this to kill u, make us kill each other again... The north will never do this. The south and east will always kill them self.... I wonder when this 2 people will grow up for once in their life....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Caught Campaigning For Peter Obi / True man of God: Revisiting Pastor Iginla's 2023 Prophecies / Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.