Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections (3396 Views)

Bode George: I Can Help Stabilise PDP Until After 2023 General Elections / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Ebi2233: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
1.Ijaw Republic with Capital @Wilberforce

2.Oduduwa Republic with Capital @Lagos

3.Biafra Republic with Capital @Enugu

4.Kwararafa Republic (North East And Central) with Capital @Wukari

5.Arewa Republic with Capital @Kano

6.Akwa-Cross Republic with Capital @Calabar.

The Ijaw Republic carries the Ijaws unjustly balkanized into six States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.
Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's Crude Oil but was unjustly balkanized into six States when we are fully together.

Below is the Map of the Ijaw Nation.

Only Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 Clans.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

@General Ditari.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by duro4chang(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Let us be realistic for once.

7 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Dvdpity: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ijaw Minorities talking bulshit. Who takes them serious. Let them declare independence, they will understand the Ukrainian treatment. Cockroaches.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Ebi2233: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dvdpity:
Ijaw Minorities talking bulshit. Who takes them serious. Let them declare independence, they will understand the Ukrainian treatment. Cockroaches.
Igbos are not larger than Ijaws in population.
Why haven't you use your false population figure and become President.
Even this time the party you are coming with controls no state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by securitywatch50: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Louder ooo

The table you are shaking is risky

I'm highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Ebi2233: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
securitywatch50:
Louder ooo

The table you are shaking is risky

I'm highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you
Obi is wasting his time.
This election is between PDP and APC

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Ebi2233: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dvdpity:

Landlocked dot circle Biafra.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Citytalk: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'll Silence Every Opposition Against Umo Eno’s Emergence As Next Governor~ Udom
https://www.nairaland.com/7436388/ill-silence-every-opposition-against
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ebi2233:

The Ijaw Republic carries the Ijaws unjustly balkanized into six States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's Crude Oil but was unjustly balkanized into six States when we are fully together.

@General Ditari.
Mumu.. Keep deceiving yourself grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by ucheheart(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
When I was serving in bayelsa state, I participated in registering voters then in Aleibiri , Ekeremo LGA, this people were bringing pictures of dead people for corpers to register them as voters, just to increase their population so they can gain more allocation from federal government, we asked them why can't this people come here physically, they told us to just register them and stop asking questions. they will pay us handsomely. We refused and they recruited new personnels and siezed our money.

Ebi2233 don't come here and be claiming your population is higher than Igbos. The whole ijaw nation is not even up to one quarter of Igbo population.

Aleibiri where I served is a village surrounded by water with a population of not more than 5000 people. The same village is referred to as a community, the same village is referred to as a LGA designate by the state government all this was done so they can get allocation from federal and state government.

How can a village with 5000 maximum population be referred to as a local government area? This can only happen in bayelsa state. So don't come here and be telling us bull shit about how your population is higher than iigbo population.

We know the truth about your so called ijaw nation and all the deceit and lobby going on there. Thank God for NYSC, it was an eye opener.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by GreatBoss: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
ucheheart:
When I was serving in bayelsa state, I participated in registering voters then in Aleibiri , Ekeremo LGA, this people were bringing pictures of dead people for corpers to register them as voters, just to increase their population so they can gain more allocation from federal government, we asked them why can't this people come here physically, they told us to just register them and stop asking questions. they will pay us handsomely. We refused and they recruited new personnels and siezed our money.

Ebi2233 don't come here and be claiming your population is higher than Igbos. The whole ijaw nation is not even up to one quarter of Igbo population.

Aleibiri where I served is a village surrounded by water with a population of not more than 5000 people. The same village is referred to as a community, the same village is referred to as a LGA designate by the state government all this was done so they can get allocation from federal and state government.

How can a village with 5000 maximum population be referred to as a local government area? This can only happen in bayelsa state. So don't come here and be telling us bull shit about how your population is higher than iigbo population.

We know the truth about your so called ijaw nation and all the deceit and lobby going on there. Thank God for NYSC, it was an eye opener.

When you are done lying, you rest yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Kingnelson9: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
madness ! your own brother Jonathan was president for many years and you gained nothing even flood is disturbing his home town and you are here chanting Ijaw republic. What has Rotimi Amaechi done to your Ijaw land as the minister of Transportation for many years ? Why are you stupid at your old age?

Ijaw is a fallacy.

be OBIdient so that you can be proud of your land.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Fortruth: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
The only thing that the op says that’s true is splitting of the racist “Nigerian” state….

But likely into 4 nations-

Arewa
Biafra
Oduduwa
Songhai (Middle Belt)

Anything else is distraction and ridicule…

Those above states have tribes and sub tribes united by culture, history (pre-colonial) and VALUE SYSTEM
And, they will be viable

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by ucheheart(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
GreatBoss:

When you are done lying, you rest yourself.

Whether you believe it or not, I don't care cos I don't have to prove myself to anyone.

The truth is there for everyone to see. Go to Aleibiri and ask them if their community is a local government area, you will hear what they will tell you.

Your former deputy Governor (Peremobowei Ebebi ) is from there and it is with his influence they made that village a community and LGA.

Leave igbos alone and face the problems that surround you in your ijaw nation.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by DadaHammed: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
If Una see this hungry guy and him dirty denim trouser for real life, Una go laugh wan die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Lionnation: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari.
please where is willbaforce located just asking for my ijaw friend
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Lionnation: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
ucheheart:

Whether you believe it or not, I don't care cos I don't have to prove myself to anyone.

The truth is there for everyone to see. Go to Aleibiri and ask them if their community is a local government area, you will hear what they will tell you.

Your former deputy Governor (Peremobowei Ebebi ) is from there and it is with his influence they made that village a community and LGA.

your name is ucheheart what does that mean
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Christistruth00: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dvdpity:

In other Words IPOB plan to takeover Ijawland?

You will meet Asari Dokubo, Tompolo And the Niger Delta boys at home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Lionnation: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fortruth:
The only thing that the op says that’s true is splitting of the racist “Nigerian” state….

Arewa
Biafra
Oduduwa
Songhai (Middle Belt)

Those above states have tribes and sub tribes united by culture, history (pre-colonial) and VALUE SYSTEM
And, they will be viable
Songhai sounds like china
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fortruth:

Arewa
Biafra
Oduduwa
Songhai (Middle Belt)

And, they will be viable

And Niger Delta Republic

Remember they Started everything first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Owologbo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari.

Na only you know the kind monkey tail wey you de take.
So if SS want to become a country, is ijaw republic the right name to call abi?
You can gather all your Ijaw brothers and sisters that are scattered all over the place in bayelsa State and name it ijaw republic. Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by techWriter1: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
want us would realistic for once
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by chrisxxx(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
ucheheart:

What you are doing is exactly why south is severely cheated. There are local governments in the north far less than 5000 people. But you won't see a northerner talking about it. Have you wondered how Lagos and Kano could have same number of people before Jigawa was carved out of Kano and after carving out Jigawa from Kano the population of Kano is still at par with Lagos? No be magic be that? No northerner will bring this into questioning.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Owologbo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fortruth:

Arewa
Biafra
Oduduwa
Songhai (Middle Belt)

And, they will be viable
Where did you put the SS then.
the country can be divided along geopolitical zones and if any zone want to merge, no problem.
All I know is there's nothing like ijaw republic in SS.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Owologbo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
ucheheart:

The OP might not even be from SS.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by ucheheart(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lionnation:
your name is ucheheart what does that mean

Proudly an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by ucheheart(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Owologbo:

The OP might not even be from SS.

Then he should let igbos be.
Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by GreatBoss: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Owologbo:

Where did you put the SS then.
the country can be divided along geopolitical zones and if any zone want to merge, no problem.
All I know is there's nothing like ijaw republic in SS.
. You guys can deceive yourself from now till forever. Ijaw Republic will come.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by Innocentman86: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
I don't know why these yoru bad fake Muslims boy keep trying to cause problem in ss/se to fight theirselves so they will vote his drug baron. Thiefnybu.
Oya ijaw is the biggest tribe in the world.and ijaws hates igbos and will fight with akwa ibom and Benin people are all yorubas. Are you happy.
I have helped you for your propagandaa today grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by GreatBoss: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Let it continue to give you guys high BP. Ijaw Republic is a must.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Six Countries That Will Split Out Of Nigeria After 2023 Elections by ucheheart(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
chrisxxx:

What you are doing is exactly why south is severely cheated. There are local governments in the north far less than 5000 people. But you won't see a northerner talking about it. Have you wondered how Lagos and Kano could have same number of people before Jigawa was carved out of Kano and after carving out Jigawa from Kano the population of Kano is still at par with Lagos? No be magic be that? No northerner will bring this into questioning.

I don't have any problem with the population of any locality , if them like let them be 1 person in each local government, e no concern me. My problem is that he keeps comparing Igbo nation vs ijaw nation population wise, that is why I went to this extent to tell him how ijaw came about their imaginary population.

They can never stand igbos in terms of population. Not today, not in the future. So they should leave out igbos in their agitation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your State Governor Performing.,? / What Do Yorubas Want From The Igbos? / BREAKING NEWS: South Carolina Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag For Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.