Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land (31344 Views)

Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders / Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband / Idanre Hills - An Ancient Civilization On Top Of A Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by mytime24(f): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
B
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Sureboyy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
You don't mean it?
So that my neighbor weh dae go this place na witch cry cry
No wonder when I tell her say I no dae do, she tell me say something go touch me for night cry
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Emmynwasmart: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Meaning anybody supporting BAT thing 2023 shouldn't visit Agboogun because they are even worse than a witch and should be treated as one

1 Like

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by tunjiajayi: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mystic216:
I want to use this space to plead with all patriotic Nigerians to please, vote Peter Obi for a better country
Let’s be proud of our nation once more
If you are rich or comfortable, remember you also have relatives and kinsmen who are struggling to have 3 square meal.

Please and please, I have no personal benefit in campaigning for Peter Obi
I’m not even a politician
If you claim to love Nigeria and still not vote Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed, believe me, you don’t like this country.

#Obiforpresident
#Obi-Datti
#LP-Labourparty

God bless Africa!!

Igbo something
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by treatise: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Emperorx:
Are witches for real?
Which powers did they use to Sep up the footprint?
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Mystic216: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Igbo something
Whichever one you call it
Vote wisely
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Curious345: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
#witchesLivesMatterToo..

we must save our witches from extinction
massmediang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc69wexDxEU

One place you’ll always enjoy the beauty of nature is on Idanre Hills. This is a wonderful tourist site located in Ondo State, Nigeria. Among the most intriguing mysteries you’ll find on the hills is the Agboogun footprint. The ancient people of Idanre who lived on this hill many many centuries ago used this footprint to detect “witches” in their community.

https://massmediang.com/how-agboogun-footprints-on-idanre-hills-were-used-to-catch-witches-many-centuries-ago-video/
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by seunjungle1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
You finally turned to town crier.
On Asiwaju mandate we stand from that s angle oo

Mystic216:
I want to use this space to plead with all patriotic Nigerians to please, vote Peter Obi for a better country
If you are rich or comfortable, remember you also have relatives and kinsmen who are struggling to have 3 square meal.

If you claim to love Nigeria and still not vote Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed, believe me, you don’t like this country.

#Obiforpresident
#Obi-Datti
#LP-Labourparty

God bless Africa!!
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
That means SHAQ O'NEAL go be witch for that community naaa
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Dayaa: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Does it still work?
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Dayaa: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
RichDad1:
Believe it or not, African science do exist.
Ignore at your own peril.

What is African science?
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by udemzyudex(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
There is nothing like witches biko, people suffering from severe fever are often referred to as witches in Africa

If there's nothing like the witches why is there a word for it?
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
RichDad1:
Believe it or not, African science do exist.
Ignore at your own peril.
Even with powerful african science whites and arabs still enslaved africans using modern equipments, becauss we ignore knowledge and research at our own peril

2 Likes

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by BATified2023: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mystic216:

#Obiforpresident
#Obi-Datti
#LP-Labourparty

God bless Africa!!
how did Peter obi better the life of anambra people?
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Mercury12(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
iezeiyida:
Yoruba people and juju na 5 & 6
Igbo people and amadiogha like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Mystic216: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
BATified2023:
how did Peter obi better the life of anambra people?
In many ways
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Mystic216: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
seunjungle1:
You finally turned to town crier.
On Asiwaju mandate we stand from that s angle oo

You can stand on whatever thing you like
You can even stand on your ancestors mandate, that’s your business

Vote wisely
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by TooMuchStuff: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
They rule and ruin the world
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by babzo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mystic216:

#Obiforpresident
#Obi-Datti
#LP-Labourparty

God bless Africa!!

My guy, please don't let Tinubu, Atiku or Obi deceive you.

It's all more of the same.

We heard all these pleas from supporters of Buhari in 2014. How market.

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Mystic216: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
babzo:

My guy, please don't let Tinubu, Atiku or Obi deceive you.

It's all more of the same.

We heard all these pleas from supporters of Buhari in 2014. How market.
I was in Anambra when Obi governed the state
So I can testify to his governance
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by dazzlingd(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
I wonder how many innocent people would have died due to ignorance
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by WilsonBright935: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
There is nothing like witches biko, people suffering from severe fever are often referred to as witches in Africa

Ogbeni... Pray you don't encounter ẹyẹ sórómọga, àwọn ò funi ladiye sìn, gba odidi ẹni lọ́wọ́ ẹni grin grin grin

"Because you're not seeing something doesn't mean it's not there"

There are some things you don't debate in public sha
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Dshocker(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Chai! So na like this I for catch my neighbor since. This is highly needed in Festac Block of Flats........ angry

God knows i can't rent a house in those Festac block of flat.

Money that would be enough to rent a beautiful and standard apartment in Amuwo/Ago, where you can train your children to become somebody in the future.

1 Like

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by iezeiyida(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is it because I am supporting Peter Obi that makes you think I'm from the Igbo tribe?
Moreover, the Yorubas and the Igala people are first and second when it comes to traditional practices and juju, respectfully. Do your research properly.

Mercury12:
Igbo people and amadiogha like bread and butter
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Mercury12(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
iezeiyida:
Is it because I am supporting Peter Obi that makes you think I'm from the Igbo tribe?
Moreover, the Yorubas and the Igala people are first and second when it comes to traditional practices and juju, respectfully. Do your research properly.

You made a statement you assumed true. I also made one I assumed true.
So let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by toprealman: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Take Tinubu and co there cool
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Sonicroyel: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Chai! So na like this I for catch my neighbor since. This is highly needed in Festac Block of Flats........ angry

E no go pass 721 or 512

1 Like

Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Emperorx: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Raphaeldhero:

GEROUT..
erze ole
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Emperorx: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Raphaeldhero:

GEROUT..
erze ule
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Aaronsrod: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
Skankamola:

Even with powerful african science whites and arabs still enslaved africans using modern equipments, becauss we ignore knowledge and research at our own peril

What knowledge? What research?

Their witches were stronger than our witches. Which is why we worship them nowadays in this modern times in church and mosque.
Re: Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aaronsrod:

What knowledge? What research?

Their witches were stronger than our witches. Which is why we worship them nowadays in this modern times in church and mosque.
At some stage europe was like africa relying on "spiritism" as source of knowledge, before the rise of knowledge logic and then observational science, hence they have superior technology and ways of doing things while we still rely on spirits for solution here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Oguta Wonder Lake Confluence Point / 6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.