Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole (610 Views)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / BREAKING: PDP’s Diri cannot be sworn in as Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole / BREAKING: Pdp’s Diri Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by ibrahimabba7: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmbI1eMnGPM

Former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole said he invited the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi to commission projects in Edo State when he was governor of the state.

He stated this on Wednesday at the inauguration of the Rumuepirikom Flyover in the Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Oshiomhole, who was Edo governor between 2008 and 2016, was invited to commission the project by Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike.

According to him, executive exchanges have a way of communicating to the people that political divide is not war.

“I listened to you (Wike) attentively and you said Peter Obi is coming tomorrow. I want to congratulate you for that because I also invited Peter Obi when I was governor and those executive exchanges have a way of communicating to our people that political divide is not war,” Oshiomhole stated.

“I also invited governors from other states to Edo the last one week before my tenure as you said, for them to see what I was able to do.

“I promise that when I get back to Abuja, I go take my mouth talk am wetin my mouth see (sic). The flyover I saw is not a culvert. There are people who commissioned culverts and said they were flyovers but what I am seeing here is a beautiful flyover which you will see anywhere in the world,” he added.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/16/how-i-invited-peter-obi-to-commission-projects-as-edo-gov-oshiomhole/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by PrinceOfLagos: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oshiomhole wants to use Peter Obi name to score cheap political point after seeing how Obi campaign in Edo shut down the entire state

Oshiomhole should Campaign with Thiefnibu name and let's see if he will win grin

The Jos Campaign venue that Tinubu could not shut down despite Buhari and 20 APC governors present is what Peter Obi shut down before 12pm

Obi na master

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by abdulwasiubar: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
…Politically divided is not war sir… politics cannot be allowed to make people enemies.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by hapsattaddawus: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thank God he understands that Labour Party and it's Presidential Candidate is Better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by PureMe01: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
babayoahmadk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4uU3fCHjCw

No politicians will be relevant in today's politics without calling out HE Peter OBI.

THE LIGHT IS COMING TO NIGERIA!!
Na u post video. Na only u talk. U no even gree us listen to wetin Oshiomole talk. Na so for your own YouTube hustle

1 Like

Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by Eriokanmi: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
babayoahmadk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4uU3fCHjCw

No politicians will be relevant in today's politics without calling out HE Peter OBI.

THE LIGHT IS COMING TO NIGERIA!!
Didn't you hear what Oshiomohle said... when you said Peter Obi will be coming tomorrow, I was happy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by Dreal1247: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
The war is just amongst the supporters against the opposition supporters. The politicians are so smart that they often cause the footsoldiers to be fighting themse. They hardly fight themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by ibrahimabba7: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Smiles
Re: How I Invited Peter Obi To Commission Projects As Edo Gov – Oshiomhole by Willy7(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oshiomole is happy to hear that Peter Obi is coming. Now this is a subtle way of telling Nigerians that Obi is good news. Nobody will be happy to hear that an opposition and rival candidate is coming to a place where his candidacy will greatly affect the others fortune, except that he knows that such candidate is a good person. So much message of goodwill towards Peter Obi laced in Oshiomole's message. Nigerians shine your eyes and go for Obi. Peter is the true unifier and bringer of good news

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Has Another Bigger Health Problem- Laughs When Others Are Mean / No Assembly Sitting Reviewed Adeleke’s Inaugural Address — Lawmaker / Buhari A Northerner Jail Igbo Son, Kaun They Are Afraid Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.