Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja (24588 Views)

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by zacks001: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
LibertyRep:
Will this change the minds of the CAN?

This is like placing the cart before the horse.

They should have done this earlier.
They have seen the hand writing on the wall..... JAGABAN IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by buckeyemedia: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Toluwanise247:
I respect Tinubu in every way , he know how to play the game
I saw Obi dropped out soon.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by 77up(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obingos will say they are fake CANs as well grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by Bigchristo: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Politics is not about sentiments, you cannot point to one thing that Christian Muslim ticket Or Vice versa has done for you all your life, you can even go further and enquire from your father?

Will Nigeria end today because of same faith running ticket? Or can’t 2 Christians run for the Presidential ticket in 2035?

Just a myopic lad, living in your own oblivious world wailing unnecessarily crying wolf wolf in your sleeping awakening.
You would be protesting by now if APC decides to field two Christians for election, you’re not a patriotic Nigerian otherwise it would have been easy for you to diagnose my words and understand it, you’re one of those who make Christians look like minority in this
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by Toluwanise247(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I saw Obi dropped out soon.
Obi is out of the game already…. No single governor backing him , his state governor even reject him how do you want him to will election……. Don’t mind those singing obi on nairaland jare…..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by LANRYUS(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zydote:
ONGOING: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu meeting with members of Christian Association of Nigeria in Abuja.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNtaBuU8UKw

Fake bishops
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by Mrpojj(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Do you have more than one vote or you think you can help your father to vote?
Your pastors and your elders are talking you are making noise here on nairaland.
Do you have 10 votes?
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zydote:
ONGOING: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu meeting with members of Christian Association of Nigeria in Abuja.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNtaBuU8UKw

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by Cosbyrich: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
alsudan:
Why didn’t Mr. God Bless PDAPC go with his fake Bishops?

I trust CAN to restate it’s position on the demonic Muslim Muslim Ticket, no matter the drug money the thief tries to throw around.

PDAPC =The G5 governors.
God bless PDAPC.
They are the heroes that are fighting for the unity of Nigeria.

Only the deep will understand.Not for the "undiscernibles".

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by buckeyemedia: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bigchristo:
You would be protesting by now if APC decides to field two Christians for election, you’re not a patriotic Nigerian otherwise it would have been easy for you to diagnose my words and understand it, you’re one of those who make Christians look like minority in this
You’re problem is that you have such a myopic foresight, caused by your lack of critical exposure.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ofunaofu:
i hope urchins won't go to town with the news that CAN endorse Tinubu's demonic muslim muslim ticket.

we know what they are capable of doing

You should have known that he doesn't need CAN's endorsement. If he needed their endorsement, he would have picked a Christian as VP. The meeting was to allay any fear that they might be having. Simple

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by Ofunaofu: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
maasoap:

You should have known that he doesn't need CAN's endorsement. If he needed their endorsement, he would have picked a Christian as VP. The meeting was to allay any fear that they might be having. Simple

Really, Tinubu doesn't need CAN endorsement, but can to the extent of hiring fake Bishop to grace the occasion of his VP unveiling
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
LibertyRep:
Will this change the minds of the CAN?

This is like placing the cart before the horse.

They should have done this earlier.

What happened to the ABUJA REVERENDS who came to support his candidacy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by Bigchristo: 1:00am On Nov 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You’re problem is that you have such a myopic foresight, caused by your lack of critical exposure.
Shut up you be goat you that doesn’t lack exposure is wallowing in ignorance, if I tell you how far I have traveled you will be amazed, lack of exposure kee you there
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja by ChukwuObe: 2:37am On Nov 17, 2022
alsudan:
Why didn’t Mr. God Bless PDAPC go with his fake Bishops?

I trust CAN to restate it’s position on the demonic Muslim Muslim Ticket, no matter the drug money the thief tries to throw around.

Please tell that to Mr Nasarawa is a great country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With African Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors / Buhari’s Ministerial List Colourless, Stagnant, Uninspiring — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.