Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (57421 Views)

The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise / How Judge Tricked EFCC To Free $203million Pension Fund Thief- ICIR / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! by Purelypure(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
There is need for urgent review of the pension act. How do you explain some people living from hand to mouth, with millions sitting in their pension accounts. And govt wants to borrow from it.

Your age should determine percentage of the pension fund you can access. 30 years old for 30%, 40 yrs old for 40%, 45 yrs old can access 45% etc
Re: I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! by 1kinggy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

How does he prove he has been out of job for 6 months?

Separation letter from the company that was remitting his pension contributions.
Re: I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! by udume(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
You can only access 25 percent of your pension money, the rest will be given to you when you attain the age of 50. I have collected 25 percent of my money from trustfund pension, though the process was stressful cos I worked with a federal government agency before I retired voluntarily at the age of 36, so I had to undergo verification with a lot of documents that was requested, waited for my account to be reconciled due to excess remittance and after that I went to their office and fill the necessary forms, two months later my bank account was credited. The process is not the same with people who worked in a private firm. Go the your pension office and make proper enquiry to know the steps involved.
Re: I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
1kinggy:

You have to be out of paid employment for minimum of 6 months to qualify. However, check with your PFA: pension fund admin.

Okay, Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.