Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid (24737 Views)

Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by achimendy(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2022
toprealman:

Drogba , Lampard, Gerrard, Gatudo, etc......these men were not stupid.
Moving like Adebayo is understandable, but when you are loved and cherished, I still don't get it.

How do you relate that with Ronaldo's career, Suarez, Neymar etc??
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by achimendy(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
Atimes staying put where u are successful is better than seeking for another adventure cos the devil u know may be better than the angel u never know

Why didn't you say thesame thing about cristiano Ronaldo??
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Fut9ure:

Hey bro

That is the talk of a coward
Until you will live or work in an area where you are not accepted,you won't know what frustration is.Just pray for a positive environment.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by xeju: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Fut9ure:

Hey bro

That is the talk of a coward
Sometimes it's cowards that survive war and get medals while the braves get gun salutes at their funerals. Whether one is brave or weak, the focus should be about survival. And survival of the fittest doesn't necessarily mean physical fitness, it could be mental fitness ie ability to know when to be cowardly or brave
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by snoopz: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Flop is an understatement
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Myopinionismyop: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Omo the guy is a pretender because he has eaten Madrid money to the fullest , as I am talking to you hazard is earning 1 million euros per week thats 4 million euros a month and 48 million euros per year for the past 3 years
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Faber(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
betshopagent:
auba already has half of hazard's carrier goals at real in just few games n he was bought for peanut by chelsea
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Fuels PSG Speculation With FIFA The Best Pick / VP Osinbajo Unveils Team Nigeria's 2021 Olympic Kit / Italy Vs Japan - Confederations Cup (4 - 3) On 19th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.