Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN (15865 Views)

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / U.S. Laments Govt’s Inaction On Religious Extremism, Considers Special Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by mrkings84(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
yemex04:

Religion is doing more harms than good to in Nigeria..It is high time we face governance devoid of religion sentiment for once.

Shetima is a Boko Haram advocate and sponsor, that everyone know. Yet he is the only man best for Tinubu....

We are waiting with our PVCs na, make him come win na
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by mrkings84(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
yemex04:

Religion is doing more harms than good to in Nigeria..It is high time we face governance devoid of religion sentiment for once.

Same Shetima that is a sponsor and advocate of Boko Haram., Yet na him be Tinubu most qualified man for VP..... Ok o, make him come win na....

We are waiting with our PVCs
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by CheapHomes1: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Like your father will find another wife right?

You are disrespecting someone's parent on behalf of Tinubu as if Tinubu knows that you exist
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by nedekid: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Before 2 sentences he will mention Lagos that he was gov of almost 15 years ago. Only achievement was dividing Allen Avenue and opebi road with block.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
diadem10:

I still believe Tinubu should change his Muslim Muslim ticket or employ a sort of quasi role with a Christian Northerner with Shettima.

The reason is except Tinubu does this, he will only continue to limit his votes the more. Take for example, my grandmum who's not politically inclined called me and mentioned how Tinubu picked a Boko Vp. I was the one who tried to assure her in the end. Point is How did she hear of such? Imagine others who had heard such too.

Speaking on Shettima's link with Boko, this is still something I can't get my head around. I mean a boko man was found in his borno lodge and the the LG chairmen he appointed were Boko man who were eventually arrested. I mean these are somethings I'm trying to understand here. Now imagine someone you're trying to sway to Tinubu's side hearing of such? What did you expect? Hence Tinubu would only do more damage to his votes the more. So, it's either he change Shettima or employ a quasi role with a Christian Northerner Joining Shettima in a quasi Vp role. It could be Boss Mustafa or Lalong or Akume etc.
but he built some of the churches destroyed while he was governor. Let's be balance in our view, we are all educated, we shouldn't be quick to judge the situation we are not in.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Benwallt(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Lying BAT. You chose Shettima because you know most northern Muslims see Yoruba Muslims as inferior.

A man desperate for power lying to CAN. Believe the BAT at your own peril.
senselessness. Haba!
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by danhans(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Story so why did choose muslim-muslim
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Espelbengz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
In what terms? Define his monumental failures let's see..

Mrfixitt:
Tinubu is a monumental failure that must not near Aso villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
nonsense and irrelevant
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Toluwanise247(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are disrespecting someone's parent on behalf of Tinubu as if Tinubu knows that you exist
Obi know about exist?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Reference(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:
it's the christian community that I don't understand. If he had chosen a Christian running mate, would that qualify him to have the vote of christians?

Then why the meetings with CAN. Why can't he just... move on. Only he can answer whether northern Christians are important or not.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by CheapHomes1: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Obi know about exist?

Wetin concern me with obi? Can you interprete what you typed?
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by CheapHomes1: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Reference:

Then why the meetings with CAN. Why can't he just... move on. Only he can answer whether northern Christians are important or not.

You didn't answer my question. If he had chosen a Christian running mate, would that qualify him to have the vote of christians?
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Passionate888: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2022

"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

Who can confirm the bolded for me? Let me see if I can vote for this man rather than Atiku.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Tareq1105: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Evil party.
APC is the most useless party on earth and should not be reinforce

Yesterday Tinubu couldn't attend to CAN members and there was nothing obidients and Atikulooooters didn't say.

Today, he attended and he reel out his program and was able to convince them but the children of perdition would never allow him to be.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Passionate888:
Who can confirm the bolded for me? Let me see if I can vote for this man rather than Atiku.

His wife confirmed pastor.

Two of his 5 children are christians. This i can confirm to you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
yemex04:

You all are liars.
Muslim Muslim ticket is evil.
MUMU-RIC SAID THEY won't vote a Christian candidate.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu is never a religious bigot. I believe the dude.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by DavSagacity(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
But your choice of running mate is a biased against other religion
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Mubiola360: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu is a monumental failure that must not near Aso villa
Failure in what sense ??
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
slimfit1:
Tinubu should find another person as VP.
Go and submit yourself as one.

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Gaabasky: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lagosfinder:
...says choice of Shettima has nothing to do with religion

https://insidekaduna.com/i-have-never-wont-run-my-administration-on-religious-bias-tinubu-assures-can/

Religion and politics are totally different things. I hate people hiding under the umbrella of religion to perprate religion Atrocities.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Blaze14k: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
This man is tryin hard to brainwash CAN
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by ugo2chukwu: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pushing any post about Tinubu to front page would not change who he is.

Tinubu only speaks to select persons and not to Nigerians.

As president, he won't listen to Nigerians.
The Signs are visible now.

Please vote wisely...
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by AAAdeji: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jagaban, our in coming President, abeegi, Don't waste your precious time with these people. We in the APC have more important things to accomplish, a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Blaze14k: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Skyview01:
Tinubu is never a religious bigot. I believe the dude.

Its people like u who believe such.. if he wasn't why did he pick shettima at first. And again tinubu have time to meet CAN buh no time for interview or debate. Dont u find that disturbing
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
diadem10:

I'm talking of SW here cos my grandmum is a Sw and she wasn't the only one who heard such. Tinubu is doing more damage to his SW bloc vote while banking on Borno and Yobe which are not even up to bloc vote. Let alone if the Hausa and Fulani ended up betraying him while he loses Plateau, Fct, Benue and some major votes in South South. Point is my grandmum wouldn't have even minded the double Muslim Muslim ticket but Shettima link with boko terrorists.

Meanwhile since Shettima was appointed, it was bad omen from another. First, his unveiling as the vp was a disaster. Secondly, Tinubu who accompanied Oyetola to Osun lost the election despite the fact that Tinubu was on a winning spree prior to that. He had even won Ekiti election prior to that. Of course Oyetola will likely win at the appeal court, considering Adeleke's overvoting but what happened shouldn't have happened in the first place regardless of overvoting because prior to that, the confidence was high and Oyetola was the incumbent.

Also, Yesterday's flag off where someone died. All these are pointing to one thing which is a need for change of the double Muslim Muslim ticket. Or at least a quasi role.

In the SW, there is no cause for alarm. People like your sweet grand mum that genuinely oppose Tinubu because of Muslim-Muslim are in the far minority and they won’t be able to affect much numbers.

I always laugh when I see some few Yoruba Christian argue against Tinubu Muslim on the ground of Muslim-Muslim.

—Where were they when Awolowo chose a Christian Vice in 1979 and we Muslims voted him with almost 95+% of our votes?

—Where were they when Awolowo chose a Christian Vice in 1983 and we Yoruba Muslims voted him with almost 95+% of our votes too?

—Where were they when Tinubu had to step down for Osinbajo as VP in 2014 because of his religion as Muslim and Buhari factor?

The other Nigerians won’t support your because you’re a Yoruba Christian because they don’t give a damn. They only want to drive a wedge between you and your Muslim brother in the SW. if they value the religion so much, why did they fail to vote a Christian Awo on two occasions?

We have fanatics Christians among the Yorubas just as we have fanatic Muslims. The good thing is that there are in the lowest Minority and their opinion can NEVER affect anything.

Jagaban will clear the SW votes and both Muslim/Christians Yoruba will vote him in their majority!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by chiboysic: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Britishpea:

I believe he achieved
More than your generation born and unborn.

Is only in Nigeria dey celebrate thief's in the name of is my brother and that your brother will kill you.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Solababa91(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
We've listened to the same Shettima you're painting as one who knows the difference between politics and governance countless times, while and after serving as a Governor, Shettima had shown himself to be a religious and ethnic bigot.
Lagosfinder:
...says choice of Shettima has nothing to do with religion

https://insidekaduna.com/i-have-never-wont-run-my-administration-on-religious-bias-tinubu-assures-can/
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Honjoshy4u: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yesterday Tinubu couldn't attend to CAN members and there was nothing obidients and Atikulooooters didn't say.

Today, he attended and he reel out his program and was able to convince them but the children of perdition would never allow him to be.

Shot up and defend the PDP prayer and how he disgraced El-rufai in his state by calling him dead leader.

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by adecz: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
But you are going to be a figurehead
and the northern Muslims will run
your government. When they are implementing anti-christian agendas, you
as a Muslim can't complain because
they will label you anti-islam.☹️☹️☹️☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / Bawa Sues DSS Over ‘Illegal Detention’ For Over 120 Days / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.