Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN (15864 Views)

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / U.S. Laments Govt’s Inaction On Religious Extremism, Considers Special Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Orukomeno: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Shettima a known Boko Haram apologist
El Rufia son goes around cursing Christians and other tribes on Twitter
Gajduje a known extremist
Lia Mohammed who tried to suger coat Deborah's killing
CheapHomes1:

You didn't answer my questions.

from what you saying, your political decisions arent influenced by christian values. if that is the case, whats all the wahala and noise about who tinubu chooses as running mate? how is tinubu better than Gajduje,Lia Mohammed,El Rufua and Shettima that you say are a turn off for you?
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Dogaara controls only two xtian dominated lgas in bauchi.benue and Plateaau do not give bloc votes and a lot will still vote obi
Dogara is from Bauchi and very popular there. His candidacy will ginger Bauchi people as he's from Tafawa Balewa constituency
If Tinubu did not choose Muslim Muslim, he would have a better chance than even Obi in Benue and Plateau.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by CheapHomes1: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Orukomeno:
Shettima a known Boko Haram apologist
El Rufia son goes around cursing Christians and other tribes on Twitter
Gajduje a known extremist
Lia Mohammed who tried to suger coat Deborah's killing

from what you saying, your political decisions arent influenced by christian values. if that is the case, whats all the wahala and noise about who tinubu chooses as running mate?

Based on the above, how is tinubu better than Gajduje,Lai Mohammed,El Rufua and Shettima that you say are a turn off for you?
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by amakanancy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Oga, party matters, APC is filled with evil men, women, and supporters.
I don't want to hear APC at all.
When the person you're referring to is mismanagement the nation, what happened to others? Why didn't they criticized/cautioned him?

The issue is, he is the leader of the party and may choose not to listen to advice. Secondly, he won't be cautioned because people observe table manners - they don't talk while eating!
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Honjoshy4u: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
amakanancy:

The issue is, he is the leader of the party and may choose not to listen to advice. Secondly, he won't be cautioned because people observe table manners - they don't talk while eating!

We don't need leaders that can't speak our their mind... It is evil.
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by Orukomeno: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2022
CHRISTIANITY

1. Shettima stopped the study of Christian Religious studies in Borno state schools when he was the governor of the state.

2. Shettima withdrew CofO of lands belonging to churches in Borno state.

3. Shetima limited numbers of christian students from gaining admission into universities, deny them the opportunity even when they merited it.

4. Shettima founded and funded boko haram.

5. Shetima orchestrated the kidnap of chibok girls and thereafter promoted the Principal of the school to a Commissioner in the state.

Don't think you are voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is at the cross road, holding the ticket for the terrorist Shettima. Christians
I can't vote someone who hate my religion
CheapHomes1:

from what you saying, your political decisions arent influenced by christian values. if that is the case, whats all the wahala and noise about who tinubu chooses as running mate?

Based on the above, how is tinubu better than Gajduje,Lai Mohammed,El Rufua and Shettima that you say are a turn off for you?
Re: I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN by CheapHomes1: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Orukomeno:
CHRISTIANITY

1. Shettima stopped the study of Christian Religious studies in Borno state schools when he was the governor of the state.

2. Shettima withdrew CofO of lands belonging to churches in Borno state.

3. Shetima limited numbers of christian students from gaining admission into universities, deny them the opportunity even when they merited it.

4. Shettima founded and funded boko haram.

5. Shetima orchestrated the kidnap of chibok girls and thereafter promoted the Principal of the school to a Commissioner in the state.

Don't think you are voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is at the cross road, holding the ticket for the terrorist Shettima. Christians
I can't vote someone who hate my religion

Bros, in all you said, you haven't been able to answer the question....how is tinubu better than Gajduje,Lai Mohammed,El Rufua and Shettima that you say are a turn off for you?

If Tinubu had chosen a Christian running mate, would you have voted for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Umaro Sissco Embalo, Prime Minister Of Guinea Bissau (photos) / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.