Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island (641 Views)

Computer Instructor - Office Assistant - Secretary Needed In Surulere / We Are Hiring! Admin Assistant / Secretary (in Person) / Vacancy For The Position Of A Secretary In A Law Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island by globalclique(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

We need matured and intelligent SSCE/OND Certificate holders who can work as Secretary and Office Assistant in Lagos Island.

Applicant must know how to use computer, and must be ready to learn on the job.

Interested applicants can send their CV via WhatsApp to: 08138645087.

Thank you .
Re: Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island by globalclique(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Dear Prospective Applicant,

The job vacancy is still active, applicant must know how to operate computer system, he /she must be polite and know how to communicate effectively.

The salary is very attractive, and the workplace is of international standard.

All you need to do is to send your CV and application to this WhatsApp No: 08138645087.

A Smart SSCE Holder can be considered, OND Certificate holders can also be considered.

Applicant should be ready for On-the-Job training. Notwithstanding, we still need you to possess some levels of smartness and computer skills.

Your application will be duly acknowledged once you send it, and we shall update you on preselection notice and interview date.

The Vacancy is in Lagos Island, and it is advisable you don't live far away from work.

Good luck.

Thank you.

CV should be sent to:
Re: Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island by globalclique(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dear Applicant,

We are still recruiting for the position of Office Secretary and Office Assistant. The basic skills required from you are your ability to operate computer and communication skills.

Kindly send your CV and application to this WhatsApp No: 08138645087.

Basic Requirement is SSCE /NCE/OND

Job Location is Lagos Island.

Training will be provided on the job, but you need to demonstrate competency and smartness.

Your CV and application will be acknowledged, and we shall update you on preselection notice and interview date.

Wishing you all the best in your job hunt!

Regards.

CV should be sent to:
Re: Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island by globalclique(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

We are still recruiting for the position of Office Secretary and Office Assistant. The basic skills required from you are your ability to operate computer and communication skills.

Kindly send your CV and application to this WhatsApp No: 08138645087.

Basic Requirement is SSCE /NCE/OND

Job Location is Lagos Island.

Training will be provided on the job, but you need to demonstrate competency and smartness.

Your CV and application will be acknowledged, and we shall update you on preselection notice and interview date.

Wishing you all the best in your job hunt!

Regards.

CV should be sent to:
Re: Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island by NLmopol(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2022
I am interested in this vacancy I will send my CV via WhatsApp I hope the position is still available

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Office Assistant /secretary In Lagos Island by globalclique(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Yes, the position is still available. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Shell 2023 Internship / Industrial Training Application Is On / I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me / Accounting Assistant Needed In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.