Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family (4031 Views)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Buhari Pays Tribute To Sam Amuka-pemu, Vanguard Chairman, As He Turns 80 / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by aloyemeka2: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8Qiyb4SP2fM/TlTzqxXPO5I/AAAAAAAAGd0/mV7Xfon39Tc/s320/rochas+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-eYunnqtaacM/TlTztVIXLZI/AAAAAAAAGd4/NQwjAOx4ak8/s320/Sam+Loco+Efe+pix.jpg[/img]

Gov Rochas Okorocha of Imo State donated N1million to the family of late legendary actor Sam Loco Efe through the Actor's Guild of Nigeria (AGN). The money was used for the actor's autopsy (which was done over the weekend) and other sundry expenses.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/gov-okorocha-donates-n1million-to-sam.html
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
better than running imo broke on stealing like her past governors  grin
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by obowunmi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
Sam Loco is a legend.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by LogicPower(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

It so amazing how you put it almost exactly the way I wanted to do when I first saw the tittle of the thread. The response I formed in mind instantly was: I would rather have my state run broke on welfare than be looted crazy by a heartless, evil kleptomaniac of a politician.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by aloyemeka2: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
LogicPower:

It so amazing how you put it almost exactly the way I wanted to do when I first saw the tittle of the thread. The response I formed in mind instantly was: I would rather have my state run broke on welfare than be looted crazy by a heartless, evil kleptomaniac of a politician.

There is no rather here. None of them is good for the people.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Damn right
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Kasiem2: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
So any money that rochas donates now is of state purse?
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Gbawe: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP.

Budgetary allowance always exist for these sort of merited sundry expense. Okorocha has done nothing wrong here in my opinion.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by aloyemeka2: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
Kasiem2:

Is that his money?
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by aloyemeka2: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
Gbawe:

@OP.

Budgetary allowance always exist for these sort of merited sundry expense.  Okorocha has done nothing wrong here in my opinion.

Budgetary allowance that is robust enough to allow N1M for funeral service of a celebrity who was not even Igbo how much less from Imo state?
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by PointB: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
Nonsense topic!
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by aloyemeka2: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
PointB:

Nonsense topic! 

Yeye omoyibo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by DonJoey(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2011
Wel he tried
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Outstrip(f): 2:34am On Aug 25, 2011
Is it Okorocha's money or the state's money?
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 25, 2011
Oko-rocha does not know when campaigning ends and job starts.
See nose like wokerman's boot.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by kizito96(m): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2011
Actor's guild will eat the money as they did the money given to Ashley Nwosu's family. Able Governor up you
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Ryabcool(m): 4:39am On Aug 25, 2011
one million?? jeez!!!!!! chicken change. it won't take them more than three months to finish that money
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 25, 2011
Ryabcool:

one million?? jeez!!!!!! chicken change. it won't take them more than three months to finish that money

Let's pretend you ate your credit card by accident, therefore leading to your inability to donate a few nairas.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by edlion57(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2011
sam loco u are missed by all.u are a legend my man.what is 1m how much is sitting allowance 4 our trillion sentors.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by TenKobo1: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2011
I just wish he is doing so through his private pocket, though in Nigeria the state purse is the same as that of the governor. grin grin grin
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by marcus1234: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2011
Sayso are you ok?
At least rochas gave something.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by chamber2(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2011
Gov Rochas Okorocha of Imo State donated N1million to the family of late legendary actor Sam Loco Efe through the Actor's Guild of Nigeria (AGN). The money was used for the actor's autopsy (which was done over the weekend) and other sundry expenses.

Na waho, why dem come waste the money like dis na? the money did not even get to the family grin
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by chrisosi: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2011
there are so many people there in the hospital needing money for different treatment such as heart operation, kidney transplant e.t.c May God forgive all this so call Rich men in Nija wen no know wetin to do with money
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by JOKYTECH(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2011
chamber2:

Na waho, why dem come waste the money like dis na? the money did not even get to the family grin

Exactly my tot
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by amaechijay: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
Is it because he died in Owerri?

Well it had better be from his purse, at least, that explains his philanthropic lifestyle.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by akyus(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
I read where about four or five million naira was given to the Ashley Nwosu family by a south east governor through this same AGN. The poor widow got no kobo out of the money even the amount she heard that the AGN had raised she got only part. And the AGN came out boldly to say the money was for their logistics. Giving the money through the AGN is not a bad idea but how the money is been used especially the zero effect on the family is a major concern.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by kaisy1980: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Plz 1 million ?!!!Thank you my Gov but I hope dem no go chop the money , this one now dem say the one million has been used for autopsy other sundry expenses.

I want to ask watin and watin be the SUNDRY EXPENSES? embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

AND

How much be the cost of the Autopsy? shocked
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by velo10: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
I am now of the opinion that this controversial governor spends unnecessarily to gain attention.
Re: Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family by chimaike: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
Kasiem2:

Abeg follow me wonder, all these bunch of hypocrites, must u guys comment on every post you see. For your information the man is very loaded b4 he became governor, and his philantropic life style no start today.if you no know, go and ask! Rochas carry go , we dey your back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Foreign Jails: Who Is To Blame? / Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million / PDP Suffers Heavy Loss In Deadline Day Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.