Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria (18991 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President – Adol / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by xevove2061: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

It is laughable when IPOB CARNNIBALS label Shetima Boko Haram.

Shetima fought Boko Haram more than any other governor in the history of Nigeria.

It is laughable when a dolt like you, label anyone who is not supporting tilumbu or Supporting Peter Obi IPOB. Are you better off? Dolt.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and rejected by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

As a progressive christian, that liberal Muslim has my vote!
Same here

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by NwokoloOwa: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2022
In all fairness Tinubu's marriage and how it has endured for years should be a signature and unique example for religious tolerance and love. I give it to him on this. Quite interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by ojex004: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Zombidence, children's of hate from Afghaneaster, pitobi supporters never shishumting. Let your cry begins

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by xevove2061: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Hussein035:

I don't understand when the VP position in Nigeria became very important

Why are you people behaving like this when you know that even the Senate president has decision power than the VP

You do not understand the dynamics of politics in Nigeria. Tell me the other president who was from the south except OBJ that was not jeopardized as president during their tenure by the north? OBJ was strong enough politicly to fight and keep the north in this pocket but even at that, see what his Vice tried to do to him. This was an OBJ in his prime. Look at hos the north disrespected Jonathan, left yaradua, Buhari because he was from their side. I DOUBT A TINUBU in this present state will be strong enough to hold off the stupidity from the north, also Tinubu is Sick, if anything happens to him, another northerner will be running things, we do not want that.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Chinonye2022(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Yet, you don't believe in one Nigeria

Na God go punish you
God punish him for saying the truth If he eventually wins God wil return that punishment to you as things stands now he is the favourite because of obident movement because a vote for Obi is an advantage to Tinubu knw this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since your political decision isn't driven by christian principles, why are you complaining that he picked a Muslim as his running mate?
Seems you don't understand. I would have a considered voting him but for this Muslim Muslim ticket.
It's a no no for me. All the Christians supporting it will come back to regret it
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by gloryman91: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Best and the gods chosen candidate that will take NIGERIA to the glory Land will get to Aso Villa in 2023 In Sha Allah.

I trust none of this guys much, lesson learnt from 2015&19.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Yet, you don't believe in one Nigeria

Na God go punish my father

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Tflex01: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2022
southsouthking:

I know where you already driving at, lemme answer you without mincing words, I still wouldn't have voted for him because he's not fit for the job.
Old age has really caught up with him.
If APC I'd chosen Osibanjo as their Presidential candidate, even if he was to be a Muslim, I'd voted for him over Obi any day anytime because i felt his competence during his short stinct as president while Buhari was far away in London.
Does that tells you the kind of person i am now?
Competence and not Tribalism or Ethnicity is all i want.

Y'all hate Tinubu due to tribal reasons. Stop disguising. You hate Osinbajo same way and even criticized him harder when you thought Buhari wanted to support him. Your support for Obi is strictly tribal too.

So everybody is protecting their tribal/regional/religion political interest.
Rest! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Tflex01: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2022
sweetkev:
Even if he chose an angel, I won't vote for him.

Thank you. That is why even if he chooses Satan, good Nigerians like us will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by livinbygrace: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and rejected by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

Remove winners from your list.
Ibikunle Amosun a Muslim his wife is a deacon in winners ,former governor of Kwara,Abdul Gaffar Fatai ,his wife is also a deacon in winnners and so many others but few to mention.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2022
PDAPC IS GOING TO FAIL WOEFULLY COME 2023. SHEBI THEIR CHAIRMAN SAID THEY HWVE DELIVERED ALL THE CAMPAIGN PROMISES THEY MADE....
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Newton2024: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Safyqueen:

Is it that you can neither read, reason nor think or you just decide to hate the man Tinubu because of his religion?

Your type cannot make a liberal person vote Obi because your sense of reason is already beclouded by chronic islamaphobic tendencies.

I am not Tinubu fan but I care about who will guarantee Nigeria's progress, peace and emancipation.

#Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by livinbygrace: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Validated:
This one na chrislama, not a Christian.
The shepherd knows the sheep and vice versa

Yorubas are tolerant and don’t really care about religion .Fashola”s wife is also a Christian ,Amosun ,fatai and so many others.
Most families you see Christian ,Muslims and traditional worshippers and no problem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by southsouthking(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Tflex01:

Y'all hate Tinubu due to tribal reasons. Stop disguising. You hate Osinbajo same way and even criticized him harder when you thought Buhari wanted to support him. Your support for Obi is strictly tribal too.

So everybody is protecting their tribal/regional/religion political interest.
Rest! grin

The average Edo man is not known to speak from both side of the mouth, this is the best way i felt i could reply you.
If you feel Tinubu is more competent than Osibanjo or Obi, then Keep fighting with your conscience.
Have a nice day.

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Realkingrex(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2022
The earlier the better u know tinubu won’t be the president even if he wins… shettima is your president!!! Tinubu just wants to be in the history book, he doesn’t CARE…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Seems you don't understand. I would have a considered voting him but for this Muslim Muslim ticket.
It's a no no for me. All the Christians supporting it will come back to regret it

It's the same thing we are saying. Maybe you don't seem to understand what you said. As far as you are concerned, Tinubu is good enough to rule nigeria. The only problem is that he chose a Muslim running mate.

And I asked Since your political decision isn't driven by christian principles but on religious sentiment, why are you complaining that he picked a Muslim as his running mate?
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Niklaus398: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Safyqueen:

Is it that you can neither read, reason nor think or you just decide to hate the man Tinubu because of his religion?

Your type cannot make a liberal person vote Obi because your sense of reason is already beclouded by chronic islamaphobic tendencies.

I am not Tinubu fan but I care about who will guarantee Nigeria's progress, peace and emancipation.

#Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.
lol if only you Muslims will ever support a Christian-Christian Presidential candidates but we know na lie.
If it is Christians doing this, by now El rufai would've been up in arms and many of them will be threatening and would've started killing in the north.

You finding excuse now cause it is your religion doing it. If Christians agree to this then it will be 24 years of Muslim rule....something the Muslims will never agree too
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Terror48: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

Shut up Urchin.Its very rare to see a Muslim woman that is allowed to marry a Christian man.But it's easy if it's the other way round.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by KakiP(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2022
OGA, IT IS NOT YOU, IT IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE PUSHING YOU AT THE BACK KNOWING FULL WELL YOUR HEALTH CONDITIONS...
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by simontosy(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church. Nigeria problem is more than this, we need a president from another party with a new manifesto, things are too expensive

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
lipsrsealed"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1592948244459712512?t=2z4QyL4MQLHQhw4Px-skIQ&s=19

Tell that to your Urchins. You wey dem go silent 2 sec like they did Yar’adua and install Jonathan. Some set of people holding this country ransom don’t want good governance in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Tflex01: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Terror48:
Shut up Urchin.Its very rare to see a Muslim woman that is allowed to marry a Christian man.But it's easy if it's the other way round.

Thousands of Yoruba Muslims ladies are getting married to their Yoruba Christian brothers every weekend.

Yorubas aren't religion bigots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by FashionCookie(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

If person wan follow Christianity for Nigeria, we no go serve God.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by mullerman: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu that doesn't believe in one Nigeria there is nothing you can not do...
All I care and know is no no to same faith.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by unclejb2(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

Go back and read Soludo's piece and learn from what he said instead of all this your nzogbu nzogbu type of politics.
Soludo is inconsequential to the aspirations of Ndi igbo
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by FashionCookie(f): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Nostring:
dry... U wey b real Christian.. yet ur life dey one position like pond wey no dey flow lipsrsealed
He even claims to be a Christian yet worse than an unbeliever.
With their dirty and sick holier-than-thou attitude. Very annoying!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Validated:
This one na chrislama, not a Christian.
The shepherd knows the sheep and vice versa
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by focus2727(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2022
derecho:
The issue is
CAN, We, Trust a Liar?

Even your wife according to Christian faith is an Adulteress.
according to political law pitobi is a fornicatory jumping from one party to another. Obi can never achieve anything politically until he return to APGA say by apga National chairman.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Menclothing: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2022
It will shock many of them the vote coming for tinubu from Christians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by highchief1: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

this is quantitative reasoning.pls will u allow me to dash u 20k this morning?DM me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamawa Acting Governor Instructs Lawyers To Appeal Court Judgement Sacking Him / Makarfi Inaugurates PDP NEC After Meeting With Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Mimiko (Pics / B/haram Using Drones To Monitor Troops’ Operations – Borno Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.