Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta (1706 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / CUPP Alleges INEC Of Recruiting N-power Beneficiaries As Adhoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by komols856: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
I got email from inecpreseopslagos@gmail.com asking me to fill a google form to confirm availability. Could the message below be from INEC actually because INEC suppose to use their official email instead of a free email address like gmail.
The messages reads:

Dear Applicant,

Your application to participate as Ad-hoc staff during the 2023 General Election has been received. You are required to fill out the attached Google form link to indicate your availability for the training and possible deployment.
https:///inecpressdeploymentchecker.

Thank you

Signed

INECPRESS Support
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Someone saw the same thing
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2022
komols856:
I got email from inecpreseopslagos@gmail.com asking me to fill a google form to confirm availability. Could the message below be from INEC actually because INEC suppose to use their official email instead of a free email address like gmail.
The messages reads:

Dear Applicant,

Your application to participate as Ad-hoc staff during the 2023 General Election has been received. You are required to fill out the attached Google form link to indicate your availability for the training and possible deployment.

Thank you

Signed

INECPRESS Support
did you fill the form?
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Yibo(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
did you fill the form?
did you get the email as well?
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Yibo(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2022
komols856:
The messages reads:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you

Signed

INECPRESS Support
what is an update on this?
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Drsnives(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2022
I never receive anything o
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by maclajide(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Saw thesame thing mail but in spam folder. I am scared to click it. Lol
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by larasha24: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
I have the same message. I just decided to click on the form today. I hope it has not gone to the hands of scammers.
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
I filled the forrm and I have sent submitted.
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
I received the email and I have already sent it.
Re: Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta by Ijbaby1986: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pls, how through is the email sent? Someone I trust his update said is confirmed. Pls put me through and update me more? What about those that did not receive the email, but did the update provided, any hope?

(1) (Reply)

APC Candidate In Edo State Tells Supporters To Vote Peter Obi For President / Reason Why Hausa/fulani, Yoruba &south South Will Never Trust The Igbo Man With / Anambra Is A Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.