Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Do You Think About These Quotes ? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Do You Think About These Quotes ? (280 Views)

The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About These Quotes ? by Successdude(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
These are mine though. But I want to get how it resonates. What do you think about these quotes :

✅If assuming you were going to be doomed to be a failure in it, you wouldn't have had the thoughts of it. Always remember that.

✅Look; standing where you stand, doing whatever you doing, listen : fire isn't always your enemy. Do with this information whatever you wish.

✅The tree exhibits its splendor in that which it'll be. The bigger success abound in that which we are yet to know, to be and to obtain.

✅To the living, there is hope; but the hopeful makes enviable a life.

✅There is a principle that brings pressing forward to turn result oriented.

✅I believe you believe we have one time or the other believed in what we would later not believe we believed.

✅Its glaring now the believe that the sky is the limit, is no more the norm. Its been the starting point. Yet, in time, it could no longer be up to the starting point.

(1) (Reply)

Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer / Martha Episode 1 / Tales Of A Witcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.