Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think (892 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / 24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think by Dammyjide8(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2019
This is one of the most touching quotes I have ever
written as a student of oau , I come to dark times and challenges but this quote keep motivating me It comprises of relationships , talents, failing , winning and any thing you can think of , I believe it will help you this Nigeria . Read it and be motivated
https://poetichubs..com/2019/02/quotes-that-would-change-way-you-think.html
Re: Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think by mariopepper(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wonderful quotes, I really liked some of them. I would like to thank the author somehow, since I used these quotes in my essay, which I added to them. Nothing wrong with that, but I used to buy essays. In aggregate, this decision brought me a good mark for the work and praise from my manager for the well-used quotes. I am grateful to the author and the professionals at the press for the help.
Re: Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think by Dammyjide8(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2019
My greatest appreciations to how you loved the quotes . I am the author of the quotes and also one who experiences them , I won't mind that you took some of my quotes but I would have loved it if I was aware so that we might have discuss . And to my poems and quotes I working on them I really like that you read it .
I also right others like poems and some other quotes so if at any time you are interested you can communicate with me at 08083403009
Thanks!!!
Re: Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think by alexsandro(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dammyjide8:
My greatest appreciations to how you loved the quotes . I am the author of the quotes and also one who experiences them , I won't mind that you took some of my quotes but I would have loved it if I was aware so that we might have discuss . And to my poems and quotes I working on them I really like that you read it .
I also right others like poems and some other quotes so if at any time you are interested you can communicate with me at 08083403009
Thanks!!!
Oh that is nice

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 27 / Beating The Odds - Crazy Action Thriller / Christmas In Calabar (Best Christmas Ever!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.