Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash (1417 Views)

Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil / How T.B. Joshua Scammed Famous Elite Of the Entertainment and Political World / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2022
The beginning of the great tribulation
Matthew 24:21 KJV
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The end of the great tribulation
Matthew 24:29 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

How do we know that the great tribulation has ended? Esau who started it, will end it. How?

1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail a upon a woman b with child; and they shall not escape.

Consequence (s)
Luke 21:25-26 KJV
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken

Heaven is the leading ruling nations of the world
Peace and Safety from Esau to the world is the signal event for the end of the great tribulation, and the opening of the sixth seal

Revelation 6:12-17 KJV
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
[15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Timeline
Matthew 24:34 KJV
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by FreeIgboho: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2022
But all these were directed at people ALIVE at the time, not people 2000 years in the future.
Can you prove it wasn’t?

Even your last quotation says so verbatim, without mincing words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/4544541/revolution-earth-around-sun

Because of the context of the times we are in, we should expect a sudden statement of Peace and Safety anytime from now

This will be followed immediately by the global meltdown because the ruling powers would have lost their power and authority to rule. The world will be in free mode as nations scramble to help their peoples.
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by FreeIgboho: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4544541/revolution-earth-around-sun

Because of the context of the times we are in, we should expect a sudden statement of Peace and Safety anytime from now

This will be followed immediately by the global meltdown because the ruling powers would have lost their power and authority to rule. The world will be in free mode as nations scramble to help their peoples.

And what do you base this forcast on?
Sounds like nonsense to me

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeIgboho:

And what do you base this forcast on?
Sounds like nonsense to me

Sounds like nonsense to many people too, nothing unique.
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Matthew 24:29-30 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

We are suddenly back in this place in Bible prophecy

Esau declared war on the world when he was given primacy. All the trouble in the world is due to Esau's ascension: the son of perdition.

As he declared war, so must he declare peace. As he waved a sword and shed human blood in torrents, so must he wave an olive branch and attempt to stanch the bloody torrents. Esau must proclaim peace and safety to the whole world: this is the end of tribulation

We have only a few days to the end of this generation, and so many things need to be fulfilled and time is running short.

His truce is delaying, but he must declare it
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by FreeIgboho: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
MrPresident1:

Sounds like nonsense to many people too, nothing unique.

You were asked a simple question
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by FreeIgboho: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:29-30 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

Please explain how stars would fall to earth
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2022
MrPresident1:

President Putin already 'predicted' this coming fall of the 'stars of heaven' in June.

Their sun has darkened, their moon is bloodied, the stars must fall. The LORD placed them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, Genesis 1:17 but they no longer shine bright light, they are shining darkness upon the world, do they have to give way, they m[quote author=MrPresident1 post=118384126]

President Putin already 'predicted' this coming fall of the 'stars of heaven' in June.

Their sun has darkened, their moon is bloodied, the stars must fall. The LORD placed them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, Genesis 1:17 but they no longer shine bright light, they are shining darkness upon the world, do they have to give way, they must fall

Their fall will happen suddenly
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2022
FreeIgboho:

You were asked a simple question

I reserve the right to give response to anyone on this forum
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Genesis 1:16-17 KJV
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. [17] And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

What happens when the light giver, when lucifer- the light bearer begins to shine darkness?

What happens when lucifer moves from spreading the gospel and the message of God to spreading LGBT and economic woes, sociopolitical unrest, strife and divisions among brothers and nations? Lucifer has gone rogue

What consequences comes to the stars of heaven who have been given the power of the sun and moon to spread illumination and light and godly knowledge to the earth but are now spreading contrary? Instead of laughter, tears. Instead of joy, sorrow. Instead of peace, instability and unrest. Instead of mercy, callousness and mercilessness. Instead of love, hatred. Instead of mirth, heaviness. Instead of health, rottenness. What consequences come for all these? With great power comes great responsibility. They didn't ever think they will be answerable?

Their sun is now darkened. Their moon is now bloodied. They stars must fall.

The stars must fall from heaven. And their fall will create a temporary vacuum, in the immediate period, the world will be in total chaos as nations scramble to protect their citizens, massive overthrow of western backed government across the world

Peace safety and then sudden destruction follows them
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2022
There is no way anyone will ever miss their Peace and Safety declaration and there will be no ambiguity about it. The message must be broadcast in way that everyone who hears it MUST understand it, that peace and safety has come on the earth, after all, they are the stars

From RadioNigeria to VOA to CNN, BBC to DW, Punch to Alaroye, everyone must carry the news interpreted to all the nations of the earth in the simplest form, and in their most understandable and most relatable language. Towncriers will carry to remote locations, drummers will drum it, it is going to be the most massive use of information media in human history
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Isaiah 34:5 KJV
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, a and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Matthew 24:30 KJV
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

What is the sign of the son of man in heaven?
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
You see, after the stars fall off heaven, this event is going to precipitate the most unprecedented period of turmoil, on a global scale, in human history

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

There is going to be earth wide mourning because of the sign of the son of man in heaven. It is going to be a global mass casualty event with it's epicentre in heaven.

Isaiah 63:1-4 KJV
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. [2] Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? [3] I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. [4] For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

All this will start from the declaration of Peace and Safety

Have you rebelled against the LORD by partaking in the sacrifice of the dead? Today is the day of your salvation

If you have been deceived by pharmaceutical sorcery to destroy your own book (by receiving the DNA altering Covid Vaccines), today is the day of your salvation. Repent, Reject, Rededicate your temple to the LORD today

The Bible says all the tribes of the earth shall mourn
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,

Daniel 12:1 KJV
: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Psalm 139:16 KJV
; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

A great global event is coming. This event will sweep all those that are not written in the book away. What book? Now you can see for yourself that your DNA is the book of your life written by God for in it all your members are written, in the double helix continuance of the unbroken chain when as yet there was none of them. The unbroken code of your existence, determined even when there was none of you, when you hadn't even been formed or born

Esau or Edom presently holds primacy over the earth, he is the present heaven. He is also called Idumea and Bozrah

Isaiah 34:3-6 KJV
Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood. [4] And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. [5] For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. [6] The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

Edom is the source of the conspiracy against the Son of God, Edom's vilest son, Amalek, led the rebellion against the will and purpose of the LORD

If you took the covid vaccines, today is the day of your salvation

Repent, Reject, Rededicate your temple to the LORD
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Joel 2:30-31 KJV
And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Right in the middle of the unprecedented turmoil brought about by the sudden collapse and crash of the world economy, the day of judgment will come, the great mighty and terrible day of death; all the tribes of the earth shall mourn. All that have partaken of idolatry, who have eaten of the sacrifice of the dead shall be cleared off by the LORD. Why should you die?

Joel 2:32 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
The sun rebirths on the 25th of December every year, then it undergoes four seasond of life, then it dies at sundown 21st December, spends three days and three nights in the grave, and arises gloriously on the morning of 25th December

Matthew 24:32-35 KJV
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: [33] So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. [34] Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. [35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

There's even an allusion to Spring and a mention of Summer to cue us in on the meaning of 'this generation'
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2022
MrPresident1:
The sun rebirths on the 25th of December every year, then it undergoes four seasond of life, then it dies at sundown 21st December, spends three days and three nights in the grave, and arises gloriously on the morning of 25th December

Matthew 24:32-35 KJV
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: [33] So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. [34] Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. [35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

There's even an allusion to Spring and a mention of Summer to cue us in on the meaning of 'this generation'

Do you understand?
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2022
1 Thessalonians 5:3-6 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. [4] But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. [5] Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. [6] Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

You see the Bible encouraging and admonishing us to watch carefully and soberly, this is because you will not see it coming! What this means is that there will be no signs to warn anyone, only those who are in knowledge will be able to piece what is going on.

It is going to be immediate, sudden, and without notification

Matthew 24:29 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Birth pains without notification, immediately after their Peace and Safety
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by orisa37: 2:49am On Nov 20, 2022
IMPLEMENT THE MINI BUDGET OF UZ TRUSS.
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Isaiah 63:1-4 KJV
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. [2] Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? [3] I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. [4] For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Matthew 24:34 KJV
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2022
The National Bureau of Statistics has disclosed that 133 million Nigerians are multi-dimensionally poor.

In its latest National Multidimensional Poverty Index report launched on Thursday, the NBS said that 63 per cent of Nigerians were poor due to a lack of access to health, education, living standards, employment and security.

The Multidimensional Poverty Index offers a multivariate form of poverty assessment, identifying deprivations across health, education, living standards, work and shocks.

The Statistician-General of the Federation and CEO of the NBS, Semiu Adeniran, said this was the first time the bureau would conduct a standard multidimensional poverty survey in Nigeria.

The survey was implemented in 2021 to 2022 and it is the largest survey with a sample size of over 56,610 people in 109 senatorial districts in the 36 states of Nigeria,” he said.

He added, “Unlike the Global MPI which uses three dimensions (Health, Education and Living Standards), we added a fourth dimension, Work and Shocks in the 2022 MPI Survey. This fourth dimension as well as other added variables such as food security, water reliability, underemployment, security shocks and school lag, were all added to reflect the current realities and priorities in Nigeria.”

The 133 million poor Nigerians recorded by the NBS exceeded the World Bank’s projection for Nigeria in 2022.

World Bank, which said that poverty reduction stagnated since 2015 under the regime of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), projected that the number of poor Nigerians would hit 95.1 million in 2022.

Source: https://punchng.com/nigerias-poverty-exceeds-world-bank-projection-five-states-lead/

...and upon the earth, distress of nations

The heavens are no longer shining light but gross darkness. The heavens have become the spreaders of inflation and multidimensional poverty

The stars of heaven have fallen
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2022
The crash is coming, followed by judgment day, all the tribes of the earth shall mourn

It is nearer than you think

You will not get any warning
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
https://www.rt.com/news/566846-ukraine-outcome-world-order/

Outcome of Ukraine conflict will help define 21st century – Pentagon

Washington’s hegemony, which it calls the “rules-based international order,” is at stake, Lloyd Austin has declared

Washington’s hegemony, which it calls the “rules-based international order,” is at stake, Lloyd Austin has declared

Lloyd Austin delivers remarks at the Halifax International Security Forum in Halifax, Canada, November 19, 2022 © AP / Andrew Vaughan

US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin declared on Saturday that the outcome of the conflict in Ukraine will shape the geopolitical order of the 21st century. The West’s “stability and prosperity” is on the line, he stressed.

“The outcome of the war in Ukraine will help determine the course of global security in this young century,” Austin told an audience at the Halifax Security Forum in Canada. “And those of us in North America don’t have the option of sitting this one out.”

“Stability and prosperity on both sides of the Atlantic are at stake,” he continued, asserting that Russia’s military operation “tears at the rules-based international order that keeps us all secure.”

“Rules-based international order” is a term often used interchangeably with “liberal world order.” It encompasses the web of Western-dominated institutions – such as the World Bank, World Trade Organization, UN, EU, and NATO – that have regulated global diplomacy, trade, and conflict since the end of World War II.

Commenting on this approach before, Russian President Vladimir Putin has argued that, rather than benefiting the whole world, this order serves as an instrument of “unipolar hegemony,” used by the US to make the rest of the world its “vassals.”

“The West is insisting on a rules-based order,” he remarked in a speech in September. “Where did that come from anyway? Who has ever seen these rules? Who agreed or approved them?”

“Russia is a great thousand-year-old power, a whole civilisation, and it is not going to live by such makeshift, false rules,” he declared.

Putin has spoken on numerous occasions of building a competing “multipolar” world order, in which multiple superpowers balance and constrain each other, and disputes are settled in accordance with laws rather than Western-dictated “rules.” Earlier this week, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi declared that Beijing stands ready to work with Russia “and other like-minded countries to promote the development of a multipolar world.”

Rules based international order that you either conform to and be mercilessly plundered, pauperized and enslaved, or reject, and forsake all peace.

Rules based international order gained serious ground and traction in Nigeria from 2015 when Buhari became president and is responsible for the massive pauperization and poverty-tization of Nigeria and will worsen when you put your hope in the 'democratic' process that has Tinibu, Atiku, and Obi as frontrunners
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by FreeIgboho: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
MrPresident1:

https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful/179#118383720

Read from here

How does this explain how things that are 200 million times the size of the earth will fall to the earth??
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
FreeIgboho:

How does this explain how things that are 200 million times the size of the earth will fall to the earth??

You think everyone on Nairaland is an idiot like yourself?

The people to whom the message is sent have understood it perfectly
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by FreeIgboho: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
MrPresident1:

You think everyone on Nairaland is an idiot like yourself?

The people to whom the message is sent have understood it perfectly

Why not patiently explain - that’s one of the hallmarks of a Christian, not calling people idiots
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Why not patiently explain - that’s one of the hallmarks of a Christian, not calling people idiots

This thread is not for you
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by FreeIgboho: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
MrPresident1:

This thread is not for you

Oh, sorry I just assumed you are a Christian. My bad
Re: The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Oh, sorry I just assumed you are a Christian. My bad

No stopping! No waiting! Keep it moving!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Many Churches, So Much Confusion: How Come? / Guarding Our Faith Exposing False Teachers / An Exhortation To Women And Shameful Female Promiscuity in the Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.