Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243099 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Psalm 139:21-22 KJV
Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? [22] I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Revelation 22:14-16 KJV
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. [15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. [16] I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Without are dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters and vanity makers
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Psalm 89:35-37 KJV
Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. [36] His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. [37] It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ephesians 6:13-20 KJV
Wherefore take h unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. [14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; [15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; [16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. [17]
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: [18] Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; [19] And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, [20] For which I am an ambassador in bonds: l that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/

Buhari said you should prepare for tough times in 2015. In 2019, he still asked you to prepare for tough times.

Now Shettima is asking you to prepare for tough times in 2023

When are you going to ever prepare for soft and easy times? And some of you are busy expecting great tribulation

While you have been preparing for and enduring tough times all you lives, has this been the same story for British, America, Canada, Europe-the garden, Japan etc., have they been preparing for hard times and having hard times all their lives?

All you have ever lived in is pain poverty and deprivation yet you have been formatted to expect great tribulation. You better wake up

Blackman eran iya beast of burden
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
You so called Blackman, all you've ever experienced is the great tribulation. In fact, you are called 'black' as a result of the consequences of the great tribulation. Black means dead

Your Bible tells you that when you see these signs you should lift up your head because your redemption draws nigh, but oloriburuku dogs of Satan have reformatted your brain to be expecting a great tribulation

You, yes you, you reading me, you and all the dogs of Satan expecting great tribulation are all stark raving mad!

ori gbogbo yin ti daru
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Proverbs 13:12 KJV
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

When O LORD our God? cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dazzlingd(m): 3:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Come back in year 3000, this thread may still exist and Jesus won’t have come.

That stupid boy called jesus is never coming, he will only cum
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2022
dazzlingd:
Come back in year 3000, this thread may still exist and Jesus won’t have come.

That stupid boy called jesus is never coming, he will only cum

But he is already here with us, he is already incognito among us. The so-called black people are the dead, and Jesus is the first begotten from the dead.

Jesus is the person we can call the Asiwaju or leader of the dead. Israel, the original Israel, not the Israeli impostors who are Amalek the son of Edom, is dead. The condition of true Israel is described in Ezekiel 37, in the valley of dry bones

Dry meaning lifeless and bones meaning spirit/souls

But among this people Jesus will arise as their leader

1 Corinthians 15:20 KJV
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

You have all slept that's why the yoke of Edom-Rome-Babylon is upon you. But the LORD has sent help to his people

1 Corinthians 15:23 KJV
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

This second verse is telling you that the Leader will be the first to come into consciousness, like the one the scales will fall off his eyes first. Then when God puts his power upon him, all other eyes will now open, or arise from the dead

Psalm 89:19-29 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. [20] I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. [22] The enemy shall not exact upon him;
nor the son of wickedness afflict him. [23] And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. [24] But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. [25] I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. [26] He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. [27] Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. [28] My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. [29] His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Psalm 89:19-29 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

This is the LORD telling us that he has laid help upon one that is mighty, and he has chosen him out of the people

[20] I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

The LORD says he has found David, the helper the LORD is sending is from David's lineage. The lineage of King David is on the earth till today Romans 1:3

[21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

The LORD has promised to establish and strengthen him

[22] The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

Edom, the oppressor of the world will have nothing on him. The implication of this verse is that Edom's power will be destroyed before the anointed of the LORD arises.

[23] And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

If any man or woman becomes his foe or hates him, the LORD's anointed will overcome them

[24] But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. [25] I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

God himself will exalt him, he will have dominion to far off lands

[26] He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

God will be his bedrock, when he calls upon the LORD, the LORD will answer him speedily because the LORD is his salvation

[27] Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

His throne and glory will be higher than all the kings of the earth

[28] My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

The LORD's mercy will be upon him for ever, the LORD's covenant will be with him

[29] His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

His seed and offspring will the LORD make to endure forever. His days will be very enjoyable for the people, so enjoyable that it will be like days of heaven
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Psalm 89:29
[29] His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

Isaiah 4:1-2 KJV
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. [2] In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Isaiah 4:3-4 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: [4] When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood d of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Isaiah 14:3-5 KJV
And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, [4] That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! [5] The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

We look forward to this glorious day with great hope cry when the LORD will turn to us and have mercy upon us, and redeem us from our strong opressor, and heal us

That glorious day when the great cockatrice, the king of Babylon, will be destroyed by the LORD and there will be peace in the world.

We look forward to the day the real terrorists, who are always claiming to fight terrorists, are revealed and destroyed

cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2022
1 Timothy 6:11 KJV
But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
1 Timothy 6:6-7 KJV
But godliness with contentment is great gain. [7] For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2022
Daniel 12:1-3 KJV
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. [2] And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. [3] And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

You see, just before unprecedented trouble breaks loose upon the earth, David Michael, will arise to leadership in Nigeria because Judah dwells in Nigeria, and also because Nigeria holds the largest congregation of ancient Israelites in the world. The Bible says all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, death as a result of mass rebellion, this is the consequence to those who bowed to Nebuchadnezzar's image, death because of idolatry. Today is the day of your repentance. Repent, Renew, Resist, Reject, Rededicate.

The time that is coming, even the Bible says it is unprecedented in history, it has never happened before.

You see it is written that only those "found written in the book" shall be delivered. What book? Your DNA is the book of your life. If you have taken the covid DNA altering vaccines, today and now is the time for the rededication of your temple to God. YOU HAVE BEEN COOPTED INTO FULL BLOWN REBELLION AGAINST GOD. SAVE YOURSELF!

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/05/health/encode-human-genome/index.html

Matthew 24:30 KJV
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The Bible talks about those sleeping in the dust of the earth, that's you so-called black people, living but mentally dead. The righteous among you, the good and kind and nice ones will arise to everlasting life. But you see those wise-in-their-own-conceit and evil ones, black people who mock God and call themselves atheists, they will arise to everlasting shame and contempt.

Those that are wise, those that follow God, will shine brightly forever
Those that have been fools will have shall have shame for eternity
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Proverbs 6:26-29 KJV
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress y will hunt for the precious life. [27] Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? [28] Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? [29] So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

Leave another mans wife alone, you will not be innocent

Proverbs 5:7-13 KJV
Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. [8] Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house: [9] Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel: [10] Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger; [11] And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed, [12] And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof; [13] And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2022
The LORD has promised that the dead will not remain dead forever. He has promised that he will have the last say. The LORD has promised that Israel owns the future

The LORD will send help, for his own name sake alone, he will redeem his people, the dearly beloved of his soul
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2022
James 5:10-11 KJV
Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. [11] Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
MrPresident1:
Joel 2:31 KJV
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

I think there's need to look at the interpretation of this verse figuratively

Genesis 1:16 KJV
And God made two great lights; d the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

The darkening of the sun would mean a loss of light, and a blood moon would mean the 'death' of the moon. A combination of both of them would mean loss of light, guidance, direction, and rulership globally.

Luke 21:25-26 KJV
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

This passage explains the blood moon and the eclipse over heaven. The Bible calls them signs

The explanation of all these is that very very soon there's going to be a serious and fundamental meltdown of the socioeconomic and political structure of the world. There's going to be a massive breakdown of the governing and regulating structures of the world, there's going to be a complete failure of leadership. The world leadership will lose their power and the world will be without guidance and direction, this is going to precipitate a crisis of immense global proportions, this is why the Bible says Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:

The world power structures will collapse completely. This is the next item on the agenda, as we have seen the darkened sun and the blood moon over the heaven of this world

The epicenter of this coming super volcanic earthquake and tectonic shift of global leadership will be the heavens of this present world: America, British, EU, Israeli, Canada, French, G7
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Russian president predicts 'change of elites' in West

Economic mistakes are driving the EU towards deepening inequality and a surge of radicalism, Putin has said

https://www.rt.com/russia/557334-putin-warns-of-elites-change/

Economic mistakes are creating the conditions in the EU for deepening inequality, a surge of radicalism, and, eventually, a “ change of elites,” Russian President Vladimir Putin warned on Friday.

Speaking at the plenary session of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF), the Russian leader argued that all the current talk in the West about so-called ‘Putin's inflation’ was designed “for those who cannot read and write.”

The term has been previously used by US President Joe Biden and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy,” Putin said.

In the Russian leader’s opinion, the policy of EU authorities will deepen the split in the West not only on economic matters but also on its values system.

“Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites,” Putin said.

The term ‘Putin’s inflation’ describes inflation resulting from difficulties with energy supply, logistics, and exchange rates allegedly caused by the Russian military offensive in Ukraine and sanctions imposed on Moscow by Western countries.

The Russian president has previously accused EU leaders of committing economic “suicide” by attempting to give up Russian energy.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
MrPresident1:
Russian president predicts 'change of elites' in West

Economic mistakes are driving the EU towards deepening inequality and a surge of radicalism, Putin has saidsaid

https://www.rt.com/russia/557334-putin-warns-of-elites-change/

[i]Economic mistakes are creating the conditions in the EU for deepening inequality, a surge of radicalism, and, eventually, “Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites,” Putin said.

“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy,” Putin said.

President Putin already 'predicted' this coming fall of the 'stars of heaven' in June.

Their sun has darkened, their moon is bloodied, the stars must fall. The LORD placed them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, Genesis 1:17 but they no longer shine bright light, they are shining darkness upon the world, do they have to give way, they most fallu
Their fall will happen suddenly
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
The fall of the stars of heaven which will come as a breakdown of socioeconomic and political structures in the west will be Putin's cue to invade Eurasia

He cannot form the Gog-Magog empire before then, he dares not go against the stars despite all the hard talk and bravado.

Until God lifts their power from them, which will happen very soon, the world will continue as it is, and the Russia-Ukraine stupid war can continue forever

The fall of the stars will also be the cue for massive overthrow of western-controlled governments all over the world as nations put in place contingency plans to help and safeguard their citizens

The Governments of most countries will be taken over by their militaries
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thankfully, Nigeria will have Generalissimo David Michael to the rescue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
What remains is for the Edom-Rome-Babylon empire to declare peace and safety..

1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail a upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
1 Thessalonians 5:8-10 KJV
salvation. [9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, [10] Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Hebrews 12:1-2 KJV
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, [2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Psalm 37:3-4 KJV
Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily a thou shalt be fed. [4] Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.