Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? (3273 Views)

No Prophet In The Bible Has Performed Miracle Than Me Except Jesus -bishop Obini / The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 1:38am On Nov 17, 2022
The Angels in the Bible has a Color, guess what? They are black ��‍♂⚒�Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. ⚒�Ezekiel 1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. ⚒�Ezekiel 1:7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

.…………………………………….
To Learn More Visit our Website here ���‍��
https://solo.to/unitedinchrist

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by lordm(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
You looking for what is not looking for you
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
lordm:
You looking for what is not looking for you

Truth need to be told, the black man is a image of God on the planet earth. As you can see that colours and hair texture are everywhere in the bible, boldly written . But somehow it seems we are just so comfortable with pastors in our churches and Hollywood, Nollywood spoon feeding us with Oyinbo images of Jesus, Moses the prophets and angels and nobody got a problem with that until now that the truth is made known and you wanna argue it? Like it doesn’t matter? Why do you have so many self hatred and unjust killing of each other in every black community if the truth of the bible are truly been thought in those churches? The answer is No and there’s a reason why this truth is hiding because the power that be don’t want us to have hope and see each other as the sons of God we truly are. ⚒� Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
⚒�Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Blue86(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Now just because the cherubim's complexion in Ezekiel is like tanned gold, doesn't mean all angels are dark in complexion.

But one thing that is used to describe angels is that they look like a man.

And men comes in diverse colours.

So angels comes in diverse complexions.

~Basics~
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Blue86:
Now just because the cherubim's complexion in Ezekiel is like tanned gold, doesn't mean all angels are dark in complexion.

But one thing that is used to describe angels is that they look like a man.

And men comes in diverse colours.

So angels comes in diverse complexions.

~Basics~

Shalom brother
If only you can give me a scriptural reference of what you just said concerning the Angels coming in diverse colours I will be glad, I ask because I’m not sure where in the bible angels are described with any other colour except black.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Steep: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Angel's are invisible , they only take the form that is suitable for their ministry.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Maynman: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

Truth need to be told, the black man is a image of God on the planet earth.

What does a “black man” mean? Is it skin tone? Or continent?

2 Likes

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Steep:
Angel's are invisible , they only take the form that is suitable for their ministry.

Are you trying to say the bible was wrong concerning Prophets Ezekiel and his description of angels having a Color like burnished brass? What about lamentations of Jeremiah concerning the Color’s of the children of Israel been a dark skin people ? �� Lamentations 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Maynman:

What does a “black man” mean? Is it skin tone? Or continent?

When the bible say black man it really means what it means in any case. There are colours and hair texture everywhere in the bible regarding the physical description of God children been of dark skin,God himself having a wooly hair and physical colour in the book of revelation.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Maynman: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

When the bible say black man it really means what it means in any case. There are colours and hair texture everywhere in the bible regarding the physical description of God children been of dark skin,God himself having a wooly hair and physical colour in the book of revelation.

So the black man was about skin tone.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by KnownUnknown: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

Lamentations 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

How is this a description of Africans or people with melanin?

How can you read that and think it describes you?
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Blue86(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thanks brother.

Burnished brass is not black, but darkened golden colour.

If you read the books of the Prophets, where angels were encountered ; they say they saw someone in the appearance of a man.

And men comes in diverse complexions.

So the angels they saw looked like every day men of their day.
That's why they said they saw them in the appearance of men.
Hoodrat:

Shalom brother
If only you can give me a scriptural reference of what you just said concerning the Angels coming in diverse colours I will be glad, I ask because I’m not sure where in the bible angels are described with any other colour except black.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Steep: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

Are you trying to say the bible was wrong concerning Prophets Ezekiel and his description of angels having a Color like burnished brass? What about lamentations of Jeremiah concerning the Color’s of the children of Israel been a dark skin people ? �� Lamentations 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Lamentation 4 vv 8 has nothing to do with Ezekiel vision of cherubim.
The visions of the cherubim is passing a message about the glory of God and his Judgment upon Israel, so the appearance of the cherubims is inline with their messages.
Angels do not really have wings as they don't need it but the appearance of the wings represents their swiftness in doing the will of God.

Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

The word spirit actually is interpreted as wind "ruach" it represent represent invisibility while the fire has to do with the fact that they are equipt to do whatever God's word command and are ever ready day and day to do God's word either in executing Judgment or otherwise.
It does not mean angels are really winds and fire.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Steep:
Lamentation 4 vv 8 has nothing to do with Ezekiel vision of cherubim.
The visions of the cherubim is passing a message about the glory of God and his Judgment upon Israel, so the appearance of the cherubims is inline with their messages.
Angels do not really have wings as they don't need it but the appearance of the wings represents their swiftness in doing the will of God.

Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

The word spirit actually is interpreted as wind "ruach" it represent represent invisibility while the fire has to do with the fact that they are equipt to do whatever God's word command and are ever ready day and day to do God's word either in executing Judgment or otherwise.
It does not mean angels are really winds and fire.

shocked shocked Can i get a scriptural prove for your claim that angels dont have wings?? How about this Zecharia 5:9
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.? You said the appearance of wings represent the swiftness in doing the will of God? what scripture and verses says that in the bible? I can agree with anything the bible says but not something made up from your own head. You are automatically calling the word of God a lie when the bible says the angels has wings

You also said the word spirit represent wind?? shocked shocked what chapter and verses in the bible says such ? I can agree with anything as long as it is scriptural but not what you made up. Please lets be mindful not to add or diminish the word of God. by the way the spirit is the WORD OF GOD[b] John 6:63 It is the spirt according to It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”[/b]
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Blue86:
Thanks brother.

Burnished brass is not black, but darkened golden colour.

If you read the books of the Prophets, where angels were encountered ; they say they saw someone in the appearance of a man.

And men comes in diverse complexions.

So the angels they saw looked like every day men of their day.
That's why they said they saw them in the appearance of men.

I am not disputing what you just said but i need you to take a look at this, do you know that the israelits as we know it are you and majority of the people in nigeria? Are you aware of the prophetic curses of Deuteronomy 28:15 KJVA?? It is a known fact that the sons and daughters of the people of nigerian were taken and shipped to america and the carribean to work as slaves, Yoruba and Igbo tribes precisely it is prophetic , if you examine and pay more diligent attention to your bible you will see your hair texture and colours everywhere even God the creator has a hair that is wooly in texture according to Daniel 7 God was right when he said he made the children of Israel like unto himself, the same way his appearance is. The children of israel are the earthly angels and judges of the world, they were the top nation during the reign of King david and king solomon but because they kept not the commandment they were sold to the nations and scattered through the countries and their enemies reign over them.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Steep: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

shocked shocked Can i get a scriptural prove for your claim that angels dont have wings?? How about this Zecharia 5:9
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.? You said the appearance of wings represent the swiftness in doing the will of God? what scripture and verses says that in the bible? I can agree with anything the bible says but not something made up from your own head. You are automatically calling the word of God a lie when the bible says the angels has wings

You also said the word spirit represent wind?? shocked shocked what chapter and verses in the bible says such ? I can agree with anything as long as it is scriptural but not what you made up. Please lets be mindful not to add or diminish the word of God. by the way the spirit is the WORD OF GOD[b] John 6:63 It is the spirt according to It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”[/b]
Go and check the Hebrew word for "spirit" and its literal meaning.

It's not about quoting the scriptures but rightly dividing the word.

Angels do appear as having wings and other times without wings in the bible.
Even God is decribe as having wings

Psalms 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalms 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

It does not mean that God really has wings, the holy Spirit came upon Jesus as a dove it does not mean the holy Spirit is a dove.

Angels appear as men it does not mean they are really men.

The bible calls them ministering spirits.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Steep:
Go and check the Hebrew word for "spirit" and its literal meaning.

It's not about quoting the scriptures but rightly dividing the word.

Angels do appear as having wings and other times without wings in the bible.
Even God is decribe as having wings

Psalms 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalms 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

It does not mean that God really has wings, the holy Spirit came upon Jesus as a dove it does not mean the holy Spirit is a dove.

Angels appear as men it does not mean they are really men.

The bible calls them ministering spirits.

Will I ever get a answer to my questions because you have not yet answered what I asked you to prove. Or am I asking for too much ??
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Steep: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

Will I ever get a answer to my questions because you have not yet answered what I asked you to prove. Or am I asking for too much ??
what question? The only one not answered is what the wings of angels represent.
It is clear from what wings are used for.

As for spirit .

Psalms 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
Hebrew
He makes
עֹשֶׂ֣ה (‘ō·śeh)
Verb - Qal - Participle - masculine singular
Strong's 6213: To do, make

the winds
רוּח֑וֹת (rū·ḥō·wṯ)

Noun - common plural
Strong's 7307: Wind, breath, exhalation, life, anger, unsubstantiality, a region of the sky, spirit

Did you see the Hebrew translation of spirit is "wind"

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Jesus breath on them and told them to recieve the holy ghost.

Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of [b]a rushing mighty wind,[/b]and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Steep:
what question? The only one not answered is what the wings of angels represent.
It is clear from what wings are used for.

As for spirit .

Psalms 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
Hebrew
He makes
עֹשֶׂ֣ה (‘ō·śeh)
Verb - Qal - Participle - masculine singular
Strong's 6213: To do, make

the winds
רוּח֑וֹת (rū·ḥō·wṯ)

Noun - common plural
Strong's 7307: Wind, breath, exhalation, life, anger, unsubstantiality, a region of the sky, spirit

Did you see the Hebrew translation of spirit is "wind"

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Jesus breath on them and told them to recieve the holy ghost.

Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of [b]a rushing mighty wind,[/b]and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

I am not gonna give you a pass on this the mere fact of you using the fake Hebrew language which has no significant connection to the ancient Hebrew . The original Israelites went into captivity, lost their identity lost their lands and their language and then in the process of times the kazarian took possession of their land and set themselves up as israeli -Jewish in order to whitewash history. You chosen such fake Hebrew shows who your allegiance is to. If it’s not in the bible let’s be mindful .

The Holy Ghost is the keeping of the Law according to �� John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. ( what will happen after the keeping of the commandments)
��John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
��John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, ( All things like what? To remember you are the biblical Israelite to repent and turn to God laws, to understand why your people went into slavery and why your people are under oppression till this day, to remember to keep the sabbath day, grow your beard, put fringes on your clothes, stop eating pork shrimps,lobsters and follow the commandments and rehearse the righteous act) and bring all things to your remembrance,( all things to your remembrance? Like the reason why your people were sold into slavery, why you are not in your homeland Jerusalem and why the whole world hate you and knowing this fact you repent from your sin according to 1kinhs8:45-49) whatsoever I have said unto you.

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Maynman: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

I am not gonna give you a pass on this the mere fact of you using the fake Hebrew language which has no significant connection to the ancient Hebrew . The original Israelites went into captivity, lost their identity lost their lands and their language and then in the process of times the kazarian took possession of their land and set themselves up as israeli -Jewish in order to whitewash history. You chosen such fake Hebrew shows who your allegiance is to. If it’s not in the bible let’s be mindful .

Hope you know the ancient hebrew is a cannanite language cheesy

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Steep: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hoodrat:

The Holy Ghost is the keeping of the Law according to �� John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. ( what will happen after the keeping of the commandments)
��John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
��John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, ( All things like what? To remember you are the biblical Israelite to repent and turn to God laws, to understand why your people went into slavery and why your people are under oppression till this day, to remember to keep the sabbath day, grow your beard, put fringes on your clothes, stop eating pork shrimps,lobsters and follow the commandments and rehearse the righteous act) and bring all things to your remembrance,( all things to your remembrance? Like the reason why your people were sold into slavery, why you are not in your homeland Jerusalem and why the whole world hate you and knowing this fact you repent from your sin according to 1kinhs8:45-49) whatsoever I have said unto you.
you don't know what you are saying read up about the history of the bible both old and new.
The old testament especially was well preserved, the scripture you quoted was a translation of the Hebrew Bible.
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Steep:
you don't know what you are saying read up about the history of the bible both old and new.
The old testament especially was well preserved, the scripture you quoted was a translation of the Hebrew Bible.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Maynman: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Hoodrat:

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
smiley

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Maynman: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Imagine basing your life on forged books.

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Maynman:
Imagine basing your life on forged books.

So basically in your mind the bible is forged all the books I have provided in the other thread to you are flawed just because it does not aligned with your belief? So what can convince me the information sauce you have is the authentic one? If you are this smart and have 100% truth you ought to have been granted a seat in the ruling class of this world like your other world leaders in Westminsters and capitol today or perhaps asp rock? Basically the massage you are conveying here is that your information matters and must matter and every other information must be discredited as long as it challenges you to think outside of the web of lies you Covered yourself with.

…………………………….
Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Maynman: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hoodrat:

So basically in your mind the bible is forged all the books I have provided in the other thread to you are flawed just because it does not aligned with your belief? So what can convince me the information sauce you have is the authentic one? If you are this smart and have 100% truth you ought to have been granted a seat in the ruling class of this world like your other world leaders in Westminsters and capitol today or perhaps asp rock? Basically the massage you are conveying here is that your information matters and must matter and every other information must be discredited as long as it challenges you to think outside of the web of lies you Covered yourself with.

…………………………….
Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Bible means collection of books, your indoctrinated mind didn’t tell you?
What HISTORY books have you provided?
Are you less a person because you are “black”? Why should I be offered a seat in westminster, a white man land?
Why not offer me a seat among “blacks”?

You should think outside the forged books created by the Israelites for the Israelites and think within HISTORY!

Common sense 1:99:: don’t base your life on forged jewish books dullard!

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Hoodrat(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Maynman:

Bible means collection of books, your indoctrinated mind didn’t tell you?
What HISTORY books have you provided?
Are you less a person because you are “black”? Why should I be offered a seat in westminster, a white man land?
Why not offer me a seat among “blacks”?

You should think outside the forged books created by the Israelites for the Israelites and think within HISTORY!

Common sense 1:99:: don’t base your life on forged jewish books dullard!

Abeg your pardon when did we get to the point where you have to insult me ? Are you this emotional that truth actually hurts you? I never used any abusive words on you please let’s respect one another and if you can not handle the truth please ignore my thread. Yes why not a guarantee seat at aso rock?
Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Maynman: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hoodrat:

Abeg your pardon when did we get to the point where you have to insult me ? Are you this emotional that truth actually hurts you? I never used any abusive words on you please let’s respect one another and if you can not handle the truth please ignore my thread. Yes why not a guarantee seat at aso rock?

Where did i insult you, black man?
I was only quoting my book the same way you quote yours.
Are you an hypocrite that you can’t take what you dish out?
The proverb book you quoted was filled with compliments same as my common sense book.
“Truth” you read in a forged book bwahahahah

What will i be doing at aso rock?
We run a democracy not a aristocracy!

Re: The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? by Blue86(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
It is well.

I am blessed in Christ Jesus.

And in Christ Jesus, there is no Jew, or Greek, or Scythian or barbarian.
But Christ in us, the new creation of God in Christ Jesus.

So whatever doesn't define me, but Christ in me.

Actually, blacks weren't the only ones shipped as slaves.
Some parts of Italy, the Irish and other kinds of people.

But blacks love to play again this race issue for low self esteem, or consideration of them being inferior.

The only person inferior is who that doesn't belong in Christ Jesus.
Because in Christ Jesus, we are termed the best of God's creation - the head ( first fruits).

And colour got nothing to do with it.

Blessings bro.

How is your day?

How familik?
Hoodrat:

I am not disputing what you just said but i need you to take a look at this, do you know that the israelits as we know it are you and majority of the people in nigeria? Are you aware of the prophetic curses of Deuteronomy 28:15 KJVA?? It is a known fact that the sons and daughters of the people of nigerian were taken and shipped to america and the carribean to work as slaves, Yoruba and Igbo tribes precisely it is prophetic , if you examine and pay more diligent attention to your bible you will see your hair texture and colours everywhere even God the creator has a hair that is wooly in texture according to Daniel 7 God was right when he said he made the children of Israel like unto himself, the same way his appearance is. The children of israel are the earthly angels and judges of the world, they were the top nation during the reign of King david and king solomon but because they kept not the commandment they were sold to the nations and scattered through the countries and their enemies reign over them.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Bible Verse? Mine Is Isaiah 4:1 ;) ;D / Provocations Of Pastor Bosun Emmanuel And Bishop Oyedepo / What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.