Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo (10527 Views)

Buhari, Good Governance Will Silence Social Media By Fredrick Nwabufo / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo / The Political Careers Obasanjo Ruined, By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by money121(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Ok
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Rapuru14: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Vhu
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by DenreleDave(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2022
When obi loses next year, let them continue with the madness and see what will befall them

Nzogbu Nzogbu pipo

3 Likes

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Popeonah(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
First of all, I am fully a Peter Obi enthusiast but I don't subscribed to jaundiced propagation of open malicious lies or use of coercive power to convince anyone who does not agree with my political views. However, the truth must never be disputed.

As a journalist with a reputable newsprint media of Premium Times calibre, absolute fairness & balancing is expected of Fredrick Nwabufo. However, he chooses to remain the efulefu that he has ever been. Others Igbos in this class include Joe Igbokwe, Chimaroke Nnamani, and recently Charles Soludo among many.

The good thing is that, the average Igbo man speaks his man with or with fear or favour hence when we reject evil or brace good, we do it with gusto and sense of sound judgement.

The mods as usual will swiftly moved this biased piece to the front page as Mynd44 selectively did on a thread yesterday, but the revolution is still loading.
You trying to say obituary supporters are the best. This whole write up was for an old drug lord and a formal ganger man. You are smart to write this, but not smart to direct to the right person. This is Nigeria where even the most learned persons still have one or two problem. Think twice
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Mynd44: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
First of all, I am fully a Peter Obi enthusiast but I don't subscribed to jaundiced propagation of open malicious lies or use of coercive power to convince anyone who does not agree with my political views. However, the truth must never be disputed.

As a journalist with a reputable newsprint media of Premium Times calibre, absolute fairness & balancing is expected of Fredrick Nwabufo. However, he chooses to remain the efulefu that he has ever been. Others Igbos in this class include Joe Igbokwe, Chimaroke Nnamani, and recently Charles Soludo among many.

The good thing is that, the average Igbo man speaks his man with or with fear or favour hence when we reject evil or brace good, we do it with gusto and sense of sound judgement.

The mods as usual will swiftly moved this biased piece to the front page as Mynd44 selectively did on a thread yesterday, but the revolution is still loading.
By now you should have understood that emotional blackmail does not move me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Etuagievin(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2022
Time to cash out for many journalists
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Awhabro16: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Why don't u write about the many blunders Tinubu committed in Jos..why is Obi supporters ur headache.....how much where u paid slowpoke.
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/565770-the-tyranny-of-the-vocal-minority-by-fredrick-nwabufo.html

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by membranus: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:

What a contradiction. You are the one who posted the article, and you are at the same time blaming the mod for moving it to FP.

The person who can please a bigot has not been born.
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Isobug: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Because you people don't have sense. Even you an Igbo man. Who from the south west has ever written any script against Tinubu or from the north has ever written any script against Atiku or Kwankwaso.
All ye greedy people that want to remain in politics or remain close to people in politics forever it will never be well with you in time to come.

Meanwhile I don't even see anything wrong with the way Obidients do their things. Other candidates supporters are worse off. How many times has Tinubu spokesperson and that of Atiku been in altercation since primary election?
I keep saying it, career politicians and their supporters like Nwabufor and his likes see Obi as someone who would close all gates for looting hence they don't want him

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Shikena(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2022
DenreleDave:
When obi loses next year, let them continue with the madness and see what will befall them

Nzogbu Nzogbu pipo
We say no to nzogbu nzogbu mob action and tyranny grin
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2022
bobobenz:
TINUBU SHOULD FIRST COME OUT AND DENY THAT HE IS A DRUG PEDDLER FIRST INSTEAD OF THE DENIALS AND SILENCE FROM HIS CAMP... ALSO IT IS ALLEGED HE NEVER WORKED AT DELOITTE...PLEASE HOW CAN A MAN WHO WANTS TO VIE FOR THE NATIONS NUMBER ONE JOB HAVE SUCH A DIRTY AND SORDID PAST... AS FOR CALLING PETER OBI SUPPORTERS A MOB YOU APC DIE HARDS DID WORSE IN THE RUN UP TO THE 2015 ELECTIONS SO WHY ARE YOU NOW CLAIMING VICTIMS cheesy ... TINUBU CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY

Na me go personally drink your tears come February 2023. Them never born the person when won challenge the South West for this election.

2 Likes

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by ZombieSlayer1: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Omonieme:
I don't understand why Obidients always think they're the only ones who care about Nigeria and every other person hates the country. If you're not supporting Obi, you're a hungry man who has been bought. If you're from another tribe and you're supporting Obi, you're a patriot. If you are supporting the candidate from your tribe, you're an ethnic jingoist. If you're from the SE and not supporting him, you're a saboteur. Might not know much about politics and what not but I'm super sure this is how it's played sha.
What I however know is how to offer you awesome auto deals at superb prices and heck! Make u no brag but I sabi that one well and right now, deals boku. Click on my profile and check em out
Guy you people hate Nigeria. Admit it, you fucking hate this country. How will you say you love Nigeria and you're looking to support a man like Tinubu? A man who, apart from the numerous cases on his neck, he's also too frail and old.
You people hate Nigeria, you only love your yoruba nation and you're looking to use Tinubu to advance the Yoruba cause, don't lie. Other tribes are watching and learning from you people and your bigotry is what will destroy Nigeria
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by ZombieSlayer1: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Isobug:
Because you people don't have sense. Even you an Igbo man. Who from the south west has ever written any script against Tinubu or from the north has ever written any script against Atiku or Kwankwaso.
All ye greedy people that want to remain in politics or remain close to people in politics forever it will never be well with you in time to come.

Meanwhile I don't even see anything wrong with the way Obidients do their things. Other candidates supporters are worse off. How many times has Tinubu spokesperson and that of Atiku been in altercation since primary election?
I keep saying it, career politicians and their supporters like Nwabufor and his likes see Obi as someone who would close all gates for looting hence they don't want him
Very good question, why do TInubu's urchins always attack Obidients and never Atiku's supporters?

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
I v always told Obidients that their abusive ways ll hurt Obi. They are justifying the treatment given to GEJ by APC in 2015. You don't pay evil with evil. In fact, Obidients and Peter Obi himself should work more on research about APC, Buhari's failures, Osinabajo's silence in the midst of a chaotic rule and not focus more on Tinubu cos he's a master strategist. Buhari is there to attack anyhow. Abi how can a party rule badly for 8 years and expect return to power.
Lastly, while APC is focusing on Obi, they should remember Atiku too. PDP pushed Nigerians to APC and Atiku is part of that PDP.
So APC and LP should be wise so that PDP won't sneak in from behind.
Among the 3 major candidates, Atiku is the biggest devil and most unintelligent.
But he doesn't talk much cos he knew he ll goof. So... Obi and Tinubu should stop these needless attacks.

The bolded is very true

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by millionaireman: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Your choice is a former drug lord to preside over Nigeria.
Don't hide behind some abused supporters of Peter Obi that returned the abuse, to seek for attention.
What you thought you are condemning is exactly what you are propagating. But self pity in seeing yourself as a casted off class of Igbo is your insidious problem.
There are more hatefilled supporters of your Tinubu hero, than hatefilled supporters of Peter Obi, your villain. Fcuck off.

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nwaide01: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Check over the thread and see how you spammed it with your bigotries, news that suit your ego.

I'm reinstating it, no amount of your WAILING will make Peter Obi become President Chief Wailer

Nwoke m are you God? I and millions of other Nigerians who wish this country well would gleefully vote for PO. I also prayed that you will witness his emergency and also enjoy the Nigeria of our dreams which Obi's president will bring.
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by biafranrealson: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2022
I can see clearly that you are working for tinubu hence have to write all sorts of rubbish.
Tinubu renewed hope is a direct indictment that Buhari and APC are collosal failure of which timubu is part and parcel.
One wonders why he did not give Buhari this his renewed hope blueprint to save this country.
If tinubu wins, and this writer is remembered and rewarded,there by living large , remember that you will not have peace if your neighbor is hungry.

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Doyou2019: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Omonieme:
I don't understand why Obidients always think they're the only ones who care about Nigeria and every other person hates the country. If you're not supporting Obi, you're a hungry man who has been bought. If you're from another tribe and you're supporting Obi, you're a patriot. If you are supporting the candidate from your tribe, you're an ethnic jingoist. If you're from the SE and not supporting him, you're a saboteur. Might not know much about politics and what not but I'm super sure this is how it's played sha.
What I however know is how to offer you awesome auto deals at superb prices and heck! Make u no brag but I sabi that one well and right now, deals boku. Click on my profile and check em out

Anyone who means for the status quo to remain, be you Yoruba o, Hausa-Fulani o, Igbo o. tabi even Ipob that you fools can't shut up about, doesn't love Nigeria.
You lots are the enemies of this great nation and your comeuppance go come soonest.

2 Likes

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by hush15: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/565770-the-tyranny-of-the-vocal-minority-by-fredrick-nwabufo.html

Mr Premium times journalist, we are just warming up. This government has shown time and time again they have no respect to rule of law and human rights. All they know is to command and destroy those that have reduced to obey...

APC Presidential candidate and their respective spokespersons are uncultured too, even worse is their lies and deceits but if they have been getting away with it in the past, never shall evil rise in this land. Nigerians know better I believe and we the sane ones are ready to take back what's rightfully ours.

2 Likes

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by xevove2061: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2022
This same methosld Buhari use defeat Jonathan, e reach peter obi turn una dey complain.ake una reap the kine politics una sow 2015, 2019. Lol

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Roboto11: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:

Exactly what he said.

Anyone who has a different opinion, often corroborated by facts is called "efulefu" because your mob is brainless and devoid of independent and rational thinking.

2023 is not far.
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by traihit: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Aufbauh:
My joy in all this is that Obi can't and will never win the election,if not this one we are seeing from his mob supporters is a child's play.

Obi presidency (God forbids) will be worst than Kim Jong-un of North Korea. You dare not question or criticize the president.

However the beauty of democracy is that the vocal minority will have their say while the majority will have their way.

You mean a government that'll be bound to accountability will be worse than the present occupier of Aso Rock?

Delusional mind!
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Roboto11: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2022
xevove2061:
This same methosld Buhari use defeat Jonathan, e reach peter obi turn una dey complain.ake una reap the kine politics una sow 2015, 2019. Lol

Let us even for one minute agree that this was the case(which it absolutely wasn't), you think you can use this in 2022/2023?

Means you haven't evolved.

The results of the election would teach you a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by bobobenz: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Na me go personally drink your tears come February 2023. Them never born the person when won challenge the South West for this election.

YOU GO DRINK AM WITH AGBADO AND CASSAVA LOL
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by millionaireman: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Omonieme:
If Nigeria has a population like in America, Ghana, UK, Kenya, Japan, France, Canada, Germany, and with three foremost presidential candidates like Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. Peter Obi will win Tinubu and Atiku with a landslide.
In Nigeria, people like you hate the country but think you like the country. That's why ethnicity and Islam have both combined to give Nigeria the type of presidents that have reduced Nigeria to near shit hole since 1999 return to democracy.

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Roboto11: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu is using the same force to compel okadas and keke drivers to use Tinubu's stickers before using the roads ...

It's a fight to win.....And we must fight to get this country working ....

We must knock heads that are not willing to think....

What nonsense? Suffering no deh taya Una? Seen how other countries are? With standard hospitals and steady electricity?

Why are we so backward? With everything that God blessed this country with?..

Suffer no dey tire you?

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by ORIAYO70(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:

The attacking dogs will mob you...
To me P. O supporters were just eliciting the intolerant of their candidate...

Buhari and Tinubu are the most abuse personalities in Nigeria, none of their followers threatened brimstone... If their Kinsmen has different opinions they r bastardized, Soludo has said it now this Journalist will be attacked anyone that do not concede to them is their enemies, so many Yorubas had openly supported Obi n heaven did not fall, but always attacking people who do not support them... For this my opinion, cos to no better candidate for me, they r all criminal
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by Realist12: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2022
This Obidients movement just shows social media isn't real life . They are expecting social media standards ,expecting perfection from major presidential candidates unknowing that Obi is not there , he's only disguising to fit in that standards but it's getting clear that he's not even as intelligent as they thought nor half as honest as he's portraying.
Most of them can't work with a boss that doesn't carry his workers along but they want Obi who doesn't carry his family along nor his brothers.
That's where the lapses came from and it boils down to lack of ideology and team spirits .
A true leader carries people along not just wakes up and adopts social media constituency .
Hopefully they'd snap out of that hysteria soon .

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by xevove2061: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

Let us even for one minute agree that this was the case(which it absolutely wasn't), you think you can use this in 2022/2023?

Means you haven't evolved.

The results of the election would teach you a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.

My brother, whatever the outcome of the election is, i will not bear the brunt of the consequences of the mistakes Nigerians are about to make for the third time. Many nigerians are just like flies, even when you tell them that is a dead body and its going to be buried, they are okay going to the grave with the dead body. GOD don bless me amd my family. I am only clamouring for a better nigeria because it will gladen my heart, its more like that self actualization feeli g, this doesnt mean i am not achieved but this would be the icing on the cake. In Nigeria politics, just like war, there is no right and wrong method to get to aso rock, infact all methods should be utilized because you are not dealing with normal enemies, you are deali g with charlatans, bad abd evil demons who do not mind to spill blood just to get this power and do rubbish with it.that said,whatever means Obi uses, i support as long as it gets him to aso rock, when he gets there, then he can start to make generational changes that wi define how we will move forward as a nation. Periodt.
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by cicero(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Criminals everywhere. You start as if you are unbiased but end up campaigning for Tinubu and denigrating Peter Obi and his supporters. You all are overwhelmed because you've not seen anything like this before.

BY THE WAY, YOUR CANDIDATE TINUBU AND THE SO-CALLED RULING CLASS CREATED THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT WITH THEIR UNBRIDLED LOOTING WHILE DELIBERATELY IMPOVERISHING NIGERIANS SO THAT THEY COULD MAINTAIN THE CYCLE OF LOOTING.
Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:

You are no better person than Nnamani and Soludo. You are broke and Unknown you are the greatest Efulefu of all time.
you are the Goat of Efulefu.

1 Like

Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by longayink: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2022
O......S......U......
once again, he vents ....
blame the ancestors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger / Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.