Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Jay Z And Kanye West's 'throne'remains Chart Topper For Second Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z And Kanye West's 'throne'remains Chart Topper For Second Week (622 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Check Out The Interior Of Jay Z And Beyonce 16,000 Sq. Ft. Mansion / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And Kanye West's 'throne'remains Chart Topper For Second Week by bovy: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
Jay-Z and Kanye West remain kings of the charts for another week. The rap superstars’ collaborative album Watch the Throne holds the No. 1 spot again on this week’s Billboard 20

Read more on celebregion: http://www./2011/08/jay-z-and-kanye-wests-throneremains.html#ixzz1Vy4Z2RAa
Re: Jay Z And Kanye West's 'throne'remains Chart Topper For Second Week by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
nothing surprizing here!
Re: Jay Z And Kanye West's 'throne'remains Chart Topper For Second Week by tpia5: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
listened to excerpts from the album and only the made in america track left an impression.

lyrics are explicit and drug filled as usual but it sounded like they at least made an effort with the rhythm.

the african tone also left me wondering.

others might like the whole album sha, but it sounded same as all the others, to me.

but what do i know.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber In Collabo With Taylor Swift / Stephanie Okereke Turns Kanekalon Brand Ambassador / Don Jazzy Reacts To 'oliver' Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.