Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League (10617 Views)

Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 / Uchenna Kanu Scores A Hat-Trick And Provides An Assist As Tigres Beats Atlas 6-0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by chris4gold(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Nice 1
Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by Majestybaba92(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2022
ChonchaLib:

Mexico is a trillion dollar economy lol (1.3 trillion) . Not even close. There's actual cities there with infrastructure and good living standards. These include healthcare, education (8th most STEM grads globally) and functioning municipal services. What makes Mexico poor is that the prosperity isn't as widespread as that of USA or western Europe. The 'West' differentiates itself on that note.

Look up neighborhoods in Guadalajara where Tigres
are located and see for yourself. Go to Colonia America for e.g.

The Mexican league, for men at least, makes $500 million(USD). Gignac makes about 6million USD playing for Tigres scoring fantastic goals... There's others making seven figures as well. Trust that this girl is living good,. Regardless

It really isn't the same thing. Go to Mexico city and check out Polanco, Chapultepec, Santa Fe and the paseo de la Reforma. Just enter either of these places in your search bar.

I'm not including the multiple coastal resort towns of varying quality.check Cabo San Lucas On tripadvisor or Airbnb to see for yourself.

Sante fe is not in mexico but the United States of America
Make your findings well
Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by JASONjnr(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Shift, please.

As much as I don't like some things about Nigeria. What you wrote here needs correction. Hospitals dey Nigeria too, you just don't know.
By the way, her football club won't subscribe to some low budget health plan.

Yet, Buhari, Tinubu and other top politicians will readily fly out to get treated for headaches...right?
Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by milcah5050: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations girl!Congratulations girl!...
Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by ChonchaLib: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Majestybaba92:

Sante fe is not in mexico but the United States of America
Make your findings well

Santa Fe is means 'Holy Faith' when translated from Spanish. You are probably referring to Sante Fe in New Mexico. There is also a smaller Santa Fe in Texas. I am referring to Santa Fe, the district in Mexico City with all the new developments. It is a name, not exclusive to any one city. You could also refer to the province of Santa Fe in Argentina. There is a Santa Fe in Granada too. There's probably more I do not know about. Even in Mexico itself.
Much like 'Santiago' or any other generic Spanish place-name starting with San/Santa/Los etc, it is in widespread usage. But also specifically denotes an area in Mexico City (CDMX). I've been there. So I don't really need to make any findings per se.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by SamuelLoch: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:

Yet, Buhari, Tinubu and other top politicians will readily fly out to get treated for headaches...right?

For your info, US citizens travel out for health care purposes.
Americans are not the only reference on this table. Na Nigerian politicians wan travel.
By the way, Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo had his surgery in Lagos, Nigeria, so?
Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by JASONjnr(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
SamuelLoch:

For your info, US citizens travel out for health care purposes.
Americans are not the only reference on this table. Na Nigerian politicians wan travel.
By the way, Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo had his surgery in Lagos, Nigeria, so?

American citizen traveling out for medical healthcare?

You must be learning this lies from Lai M.

Osinbajo undergoing a surgery procedure in Lagos means it's a minor surgery...

You should wonder why the statehouse clinic is a dumping ground....
Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by SamuelLoch: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:

American citizen traveling out for medical healthcare?

You must be learning this lies from Lai M.

Osinbajo undergoing a surgery procedure in Lagos means it's a minor surgery...

You should wonder why the statehouse clinic is a dumping ground....

So, every US citizen uses the health care facilities in the US 100%? grin
Bro, goan check online. Lemme know what you find, okay
Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by JASONjnr(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
SamuelLoch:

So, every US citizen uses the health care facilities in the US 100%? grin
Bro, goan check online. Lemme know what you find, okay

I did my first degree abroad and in the US.... Healthcare is every president's top campaign priority...

If you go about defending nonsense, I hope you are not poor. Because it'd be nonsense to be poor and still defend a government that's subjecting you to this rubbish.

The FG just release a statement that 133million out of 200 million are living in poverty. If you don't know what this means, I believe you should stop arguing with sane people looking forward to changing this country to be suitable for all.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League by SamuelLoch: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:

I did my first degree abroad and in the US.... Healthcare is every president's top campaign priority...

If you go about defending nonsense, I hope you are not poor. Because it'd be nonsense to be poor and still defend a government that's subjecting you to this rubbish.

The FG just release a statement that 133million out of 200 million are living in poverty. If you don't know what this means, I believe you should stop arguing with sane people looking forward to changing this country to be suitable for all.

1. Lemme remind you why I engaged your comment.
In your initial comment, you said "see better hospital o... hospital go dey hungry you to go"
Look at the picture below. Are you saying no hospital in Nigeria has the few facilities in this image?

2. I still insist that some Americans travel to another country solely because of access to health care.

Like you, I had a degree in a university in the US too. I studied and I'm practicing Economics and I'm not poor.

Last month, I was at an hospital listed under my HMO, a different one as I was away from home. I was impressed! The hospital is in Lagos. I've visited people at hospitals that are well-equipped just like Uchenna's photo here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oparanozie: Nigeria's Lack Of 'Adequate Preparation' To Blame For 8-0 Drubbing / Para Athletes Protest For Not Being Invited For Sports Festival / Nigeria Ranked 58 In Latest FIFA World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.