Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17559 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2007
That stupid Dayokanu and his followers, go and tell your father to go and coach england so say e go be better
Idiots you like something you don't see
Infact Dayokanu is the dumpest fool have ever known in this world, your fathers privates can not make of for the history that you hate Dayokanu you can go to hell, as stupid as you are and those idiots following his foot step
Better forums are out there and you are dying for this stupid koboland nairalannd fools

with just 5 posts, you dont have any sence of how to post and na to come dey abuse you like.
English you cant speak, you cant write, you cant diss, shame on you.
Olodo rabata, ojueja lo mo je
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by precioussa(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2007
dear poster, we all know the quality of players dats are in the english team,but i think too much of proffessionals is really affecting them.but i still believe they can still make it to EURO 2008 grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by benedo(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2007
My simple observations,

-The premiership is very loaded and tiring and i beleive either directly or indirectly it may be affecting the perfomance of english squad

-Favouritism:Big names are a lot of times put on the field of play without regard to their current form or current fitness level.

-Not taking anything away from steve i beleive he cannot pilot the english national team to its full potential, he is given to too much rhetorics, English FA may have to look outside for someone who will infuse new style and bring new ideas and initiative vis a vis the playing style of the english national team, kick and follow just wont cut it anymore,footbal has grown wayyyy beyond this.

Has anyone watched man-city matches,they may not be on top of the premiership, but they play well good attacking footbal, knocking the ball around and stuff, the new revival in city by Eriksson is noteworthy and i wonder, why he couldnt make much difference when he was the coaching the neglish national team. cool
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by lordimpaq(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
i doubt if england would qualify for euro 2008,

it takes a miracle for them to qualify not with the current form of the russian team,
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by DisGuy: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2007
benedo:

Has anyone watched man-city matches,they may not be on top of the premiership, but they play well good attacking footbal, knocking the ball around and stuff, the new revival in city by Eriksson is noteworthy and[b] i wonder, why he couldnt make much difference when he was the coaching the neglish national team.[/b] cool

Faria Alam, Ulrika Jonnson and many more cool
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Akolawole(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2007
Dis Guy:

Faria Alam, Ulrika Jonnson and many more cool

Abi o

How u dey Mr?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by DisGuy: 1:41am On Nov 15, 2007
I dey Kampe! thank you
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2007
Mourinho Also Slams Wenger's Foreign Policy
Former Chelsea manager has mocked Arsene Wenger's team building style, insisting that he has done more for the English game, building a winning team which had an English core.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=480048
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2007
Mourinho Also Slams Wenger's Foreign Policy
Former Chelsea manager has mocked Arsene Wenger's team building style, insisting that he has done more for the English game, building a winning team which had an English core.

JM is f*k guilty too. He met Lampard, Cole and Terry in Chelsea. the only significant player he bought was Ashley Cole. such an hypocrite.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by hollandis(f): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2007
england's qualification depends on isreals match,what a bunch of nonentities.Their press always raise them to the highest heavens.I was watchin their match against isreal,they were damn lucky to score those goals.Nonsense and jabanjatis
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
I pray they don't qualify. Imagine England now depending on Israel for favour. Shameless people when the Mannschaft qualified with 3 games to spare.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2007
Russia . . . who steal ur biscuit ? abi na Dayokanu talk say make ur papa reject u when ur mama take in ?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
Once again, I am vindicated what more can I say when England could not qualify in a group we have Croatia, Russia, Israel, Macedonia, Andorra. I am having a party tonight.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by bolaoni(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
Shame on all these craps. England lost at home? After being handed a lifeline? shocked shocked shocked

This is UNBELIEVABLE!

What happened? This is just senseless to me. The Israelis will be feeling bad now, they
shouldn't have helped these crap team out in the first place angry angry angry
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Iman3(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
bolaoni:

Shame on all these craps. England lost at home? After being handed a lifeline? shocked shocked shocked

This is UNBELIEVABLE!

What happened? This is just senseless to me. The Israelis will be feeling bad now, they
shouldn't have helped these crap team out in the first place angry angry angry

Its better the way things panned out.England had their fate in their hands and they totally blew it
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
Where is Jackal the crappy team defender.

The solution is to first of all change the name of the team from 3 lions to 11 rats/cockroaches grin grin grin what a disgrace!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by anusule(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry grin cry cry cry cry cheesy cry cry tongue cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
Shamelessness

MClaren insists he won't resign after England debacle

England coach Steve McClaren insists he will not resign despite England's abject failure to qualify for Euro 2008.

After the 3-2 defeat at home to Croatia which saw Russia qualify for next summer's tournament ahead of his side, McClaren expressed his regret and offered an apology to the fans.

But the former Middlesbrough manager firmly insisted he would not stand down as national team boss.

He told BBC News 24: 'I'm not stepping down. Ultimately I take responsibility and I accept that. It was my job to get us qualified and I failed to do that.

'I don't want to discuss my future at the present moment. I am trying to get over that result.

'We feel exactly the same (as the fans), believe you me, we know how they are feeling. You should see the dressing room, they are so disappointed to have let so many people down.'

He added on Sky News: 'I pick the team and said over the 12 games I would be judged and I will be.'

Asked if he would resign, McClaren said: 'No. I have no intention of doing that.

'Obviously it's not for me to decide, I'm not discussing anything at this present moment.

'I am not looking to the future, I am thinking about this game, what could have been, what wasn't, and really how we get over this.'
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
Ohh they are a bunch of crap alright Wenger must be laughing his small head off.Can you see why Le Prof doesnt deal with English players they suck from the coaches the refs the earlier they start eating humble pie the betterTheir group was arguably the cheapest and still they couldnt cut it those guys just suck jare

dayokanu:

The solution is to first of all change the name of the team from 3 lions to 11 rats/cockroaches grin grin grin what a disgrace!!!
Yes i totally concur
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
its obviously a shame that England blew their chances after been handed a lifeline by the isrealis!!!!

Im sure they would have done better if the original back four were present. Carson was a failure in his first major test.

@Dayokanu
what party are you throwing? ure a goat grin grin grin grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by mayordee(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
what a shame
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
its obviously a shame that England blew their chances after been handed a lifeline by the isrealis!!!!

I'm sure they would have done better if the original back four were present. Carson was a failure in his first major test.

@Dayokanu

the problem with England is their press and their unrealistic dreams. They need the Italian mentality. Italy played badly against the scotts but git the full points they know how to kill off a game. The 3. lions need to learn that. Has England won any game in the new Wembli? the games i watched were the young Azzurrini and the 3 cubs (3-3) Brazil vs England (1-1) germany vs england (1-0) now this heartbreaking result. too bad.

They need LIPPI or CAPELLO.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
Once again, I am vindicated what more can I say when England could not qualify in a group we have Croatia, Russia, Israel, Macedonia, Andorra. I am having a party tonight.

bros i beg where he go happen? Italy was in a worse position at away against a team that defeated France home and away. They got the win eventhough a draw would have been enough.

but the 3 rats grin needed a draw at home and blew their chance. Now I say ENLISH NATIONAL TEAM IS A BUNCH OF OVERHYPED, OVERRATED BUNCH OF CRAP. FULL OF SHIT. FOREVER DAMNED TO PLAY SHIT. grin grin grin
I am not gonna miss them 1 min. Imagine after Russia lost to Isreal i heard an English fan saying England was gonna win the tournament. (that was b4 this match.) the are f*king fools. F*K THEM
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
@TKB,
Yeah I am a goat, grin grin grin but what do you call a superpower that can't qualify in a group containing superpowers like Andorra, Macedonia, Israel OMG!!!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Iman3(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
At least the Czech Republic showed they were better than the Germans grin tongue
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Akolawole(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
@DayoKanu

Resigned and get nothing

OR

Sacked and get £2.5m compensation.

Which one is better?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
Germany lost to Czech when they had already qualified. Don't forget that they beat Czech when both countries had it all to play for in the first leg in Prague.

Akolawole,
The guy na Scammer getting paid 2m for snatching failure from the jaw of success. What

would have happened if he actually qualified. He should be arraigned for treason!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
'Useless, pathetic, insipid, spineless, desperate, rubbish,' tabloid The Sun reported. 'England are the joke of European football.

'Thrown a lifeline by Israel at the weekend, England opted for suicide led by goalkeeper Scott Carson whose howler set us on the way to Euro 2008 elimination.'

'This is as bad as it gets. This defeat ranked alongside the draw with Poland 34 years ago - which cost us a place at the 1974 World Cup - in England's hall of shame.'

The Daily Mail laid out the stark facts.

'England's golden generation end their international careers in failure,' the headline read.

'For the last decade, England's quest to prove themselves as a football nation worthy of genuine respect has been built around the likes of David Beckham, Gary Neville, Sol Campbell, Michael Owen and David James,' the newspaper reported.

'Sadly, the task has proved beyond them.'

The Daily Telegraph was no less scathing.

'Outclassed, outfought and outthought, England are out of Euro 2008 and Steve McClaren will surely be out of work after the FA board meet this morning, deservedly so,' it reported.

'Russia qualify behind the outstanding Croatians and England have only themselves, and their hapless manager, to blame.'

England's loss to Croatia confirmed their absence from a major tournament for the first time since the 1994 World Cup in the United States.

When was the last time Germany was absent from a tournament?? Jackal answer or whom do you blame now!!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
Much has been said about the lack of technical ability compared to the Croatians.
If you look at the England players and their role in their clubs, they are usually complimented by more technical foreign players (possible exception of J Cole). The England players tend to be the one to provide the drive and passion but the real quality comes from the foreign players. These players are then rated world class and come into the England set up but can't perform. They are class but in a certain role.
Look at the leading Premiership clubs and pick out the real class players that pull the strings.
Arsenal - Fabregas
Man Utd - Ronaldo
Liverpool - Alonso
Chelsea - J Cole
Man City - Elano
Everton - Arteta
Spurs - Berbatov
Portsmouth - Krancjar
Blackburn - Tugay
You often hear players talking about who can do what in training, and time and time again these are the sort of players who get mentioned. It all boils down to the way we bring players through the ranks. The bigger stronger faster players dominate at younger age groups, and the skill players are over run. In other countries these players are protected and developed in the right way, allowing them to develop at their own pace. As a Liverpool fan I find it hard to say this, but Wenger and Arsenal are now seeing the benefit of bringing this culture to our football several years ago. Its just a shame hardly any english guys seem to be coming through their system

From BBC 606
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
you're wrong on some of those accounts

MU's creativity in the middle is primarily scholes, his retirement from the national team was a big blow

Gerrard and Lampard cannot connect well, every one knows that, but the 'need' to play two 'superstars' together caused the problems

Gerrard is a class player, Alonso or no Alonso - Alonso did not play the last 5 games in which Stevie scored in each game.

Tugay for blackburn? the dude is a bit part player, he plays very few games these days, the others may be true. . .but Carrick was the main creativity in the Spurs before he went to Utd, and even there, he is a few paces behind Scholes who remains the best English midfielder

Lampard is an attacking midfielder who scores goals, his technical ability in distribution and all is not that notable - his goals make his game
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by doyin13(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
@debosky

This problem with England's central midfield predates Scholes's retirement actually.

For a long time now, England has lost to teams that play in a similar way to Croatia.

The likes of Romania, Sweden have been pests to England.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Iman3(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
You have to go back to Paul Gascoigne,not Scholes,to find the last time England had a creative midfielder who had fantastic technique.Scholes,Lampard and Gerrard belong in the same league,they are essentially midfielders whose specialty is a wide range of passing,they all lack the ability use the ball better on the ground.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 25th November 2018 / Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96