Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17479 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by chic2pimp(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
dayokanu:

Maybe we should employ 4play to teach Jackal abt Euro footie, Claiming Rivaldo was not prolific, on another thread claiming Henry was a failure for France.

He is now known as GUFFANTI tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Someone who believes Rooney is better than Opabunmi need a check!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
I need to Frame this sentence grin grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2010
Here we go again
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by DrKitaun(m): 2:25am On Jun 14, 2010
LOL !

Dejavu . . .
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tosinaded(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2010
they really sucked against USA

just running around the pitch like punks
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by v3: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
And the Nazi hediotz angry
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2010
they really sucked against USA

just running around the pitch like punks

You said it like its something new, They always suck
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Sauron1: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Someone who believes Rooney is better than Opabunmi need a check!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

This statement ALONE is enough to rubbish Dayokanu's credentials as a serial w@nker.
Now that we know Rooney is better than any German striker, what have you got to say?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
Sharrraaaaaap GUFFANTI!!!! grin grin grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Sauron1: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
Ibime:

Sharrraaaaaap GUFFANTI!!!!  grin grin grin

FAT Ibime. . . . . . . .Are you high on [i]Kpoli [/i]again?

I don't even know whose IQ is higher between you and the Nazi.
The only thing i know is your IQs added together is sub-twenty.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2010
GUFFANTI lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now prove to me that Rooney is better than Opabunmi, I dont dwell on conjectures and assumptions.

The Opabunmi I saw at Femo Scorpions of Eruwa, Lailai !!!! Rooney no near am.

I agree with Sagamite and Hot-eric, that its Rooneys skin colour that made you rate him over Opabunmi or even Stanley Okoro sef

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
Cough cough.

Now what do we say?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:21am On Aug 02, 2010
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by mamagee3(f): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2010
The English National Team is a bunch of overrated silly players.

I can't believe they are ranked as 7th in the world, what a joke!

Lampard, rooney, Heskey and co are all overrated and they proved that fact in the world cup.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2010
The earlier they realise it, the better for them. How can anyone seriously hope to win any tournament with losers like

Lampard, Rooney, Heskey and terry? Only the delusional English would do such
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^Bunch of Overrated, Overpaid scummies. . .

everytime they lose, they make up silly excuses and just can't accept the fact that they just aren't that good.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^ Did you listen to that youtube thang up there?
But England would go to the next tournament thinking they would win, how delusional
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2010
^^Don't worry, they are still in a state of denial. . .

They just can't accept the fact that they are wayyyyy overrated and aren't as good as everyone thinks they are.

They'll go into the next tournament and lose and come up with flimsy excuses as usual. grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by HNIC(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2010
The English Players smokers club. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now you dont need to wonder why they are whack when they play together grin

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
England 0 Montenegro 0

Montenegro is a country of about 700,000 people. Lets assume 300,000 Male. about 100,000 between ages 17 and 42 Footballing age

Yet Engerland could only draw at home

Shame
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by chic2pimp(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
Must you always get an e.r, ection everytime the country 'England' is mentioned on Nairaland?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Isnt it shameful that a country like England cant beat Montenegro at home?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
Oezil and Podolski are now taming the 2nd of the Three lions right here,

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
Watch how German Captain Philipp Lahm tames one of the Three Lions.

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
And finally, Miro Klose takes it upon himself to tame the last of the remaining Three Lions here, even encouraging it to drink some water out of the little moat.

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by HNIC(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2011
Who/What are these two old men staring at grin

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by switch47(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2011
@post
it was a case of a crap team beating another crap team. Spanish football is the in thing @d national and club level the german team are bunch of wastes as well.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
7years later still true
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by laposta: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Do you support any of the top clubs in Europe?

Have you been looking for other fans of your beloved football club?

Look no further.
Football9ja.com is the newest online community dedicated made by Nigerians for Nigerian football fans.

From the top clubs in Europe to those of less followership e.g Valencia, Inter Milan, FC Porto, Benfica or just name it…Football9ja has the architecture to create a dedicated fanzone for you and your buddies.

Come to
Football9ja.com and share your views on:

• Your club’s transfer rumors and transfers
• Your club’s games and fixtures
• Your club’s tactics
• Other football competitions – UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Budweiser FA Cup, Capital One Cup etc

If you’re looking to catch up with your own club’s supporters, then visit
Football9ja.com and become a member today. Click Here to Register. It is absolutely free.. cool
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Tval(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
7years later still true
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
9years later chic2pimp, A40, diggz, timbros, dmcdad, Pataki, airmark, chelseafan1, dopejemi dadehmola elampiro

My theory still holds true
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by diggz: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
9years later chic2pimp, A40, diggz, timbros, dmcdad, Pataki, airmark, chelseafan1, dopejemi dadehmola elampiro

My theory still holds true

Your theory which says English national team is rubbish and that's true. However, I do not see how the point you stated relates/ translates into EPL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Agreement To Loan Coutinho / West Ham Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 24th October 2020 / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.