Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) (49370 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
MandelaLives:
grin

Obidients na Una de cause problems for Una man oh. Ur love for the man too much nah! Na dis thing make other politicians wan kill am throway.

Tell me how person like Soludo can manage read this kind news without having problems. Abeg, Obidients, na beg I de beg Una, Abeg, de pretend small like say Una no like Obi again make de man get small breathing space for world. Abeg oh!
Na envy go finish Soludo.

He felts he should be the one getting all this love, support and popularity. I understand his pain.

He don set himself up. He will see his achievement in Anambra.
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by caracas: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Where do you live on Earth?

Peter you said?

Your emotions won’t make you face reality!

You said Peter is the candidate to beat? grin

You still not real with yourself
I live in Lagos n am very active politically.
Am also some one with the ear to the ground n I can tell you authoritatively that most Nigerians are obidients irrespective of the age bracket. They all want a change from the old ways of the dirty politicians and somehow Peter obi has been able to convince them that he is the right man for the job.
Surprisingly even our northern brothers are becoming obidients
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
caracas:

I live in Lagos n am very active politically.
Am also some one with the ear to the ground n I can tell you authoritatively that most Nigerians are obidients irrespective of the age bracket. They all want a change from the old ways of the dirty politicians and somehow Peter obi has been able to convince them that he is the right man for the job.
Surprisingly even our northern brothers are becoming obidients

Do you believe Innoson can outpace a Mercedes?
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by leo1234(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Just look at how hungry and unkept they look!

Lots need food

Yes they need food.
The current administration made most Nigerians hungry.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Pecca: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lots need food

Go and check the actual spelling of that word "UNKEPT". I believe that not the one you want to use and I'm not here to educate you. I understand your pain though. Go for an ECG, thank me later

1 Like

Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9p4K_3lVfM

See the moment obidients await Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xx-hySU0ns

HE Peter Obi just landed � in Omagwa Airport Port Harcourt!

Passengers on board the AirPeace flight ✈️ kept clapping �� ���� when they learnt he was on board & continued clapping all thru the flight!

Almost like a Massive Crusade.

Nigerians �� Are Ready for this ✅

Too much show of love! Bowlegged Bola would now be farting while delivering his poopoo to his BATstard urchins. Soon he will be on his way to London to attend to a rare condition of hypertension. Congratulations OBIdients; una dey too much!
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by AlwaysPositive: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lots need food

Let us see your pic grin angry grin
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Abelino(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
E pain you���. There is no Peace for the wicked
NgeneUkwenu:
Bunch of deluded souls...just like IPOB terrorists waiting for a phantom Biafra grin grin grin
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Abelino(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
E pain you... Lolz.. There is no Peace for the wicked �
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lots need food
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Ublaize: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Bunch of deluded souls...just like IPOB terrorists waiting for a phantom Biafra grin grin grin
Says a BATstard and bigot. Who's more deluded you who support a senile Thief-nubu or them? You're just a piece of shit, may envy and Intimidation kill you there
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Remove tribalism and religion. You will know the better candidate for the CEO of Nigeria.

IPOB vs Bandit
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by caracas: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you believe Innoson can outpace a Mercedes?
Senseless n meaningless question
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by magzey: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
IPOB people party of the South East. grin
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
caracas:

Senseless n meaningless question

Exactly!

That’s how it sounds senseless and meaningless when you say Peter can become President!
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by caracas: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Exactly!

That’s how it sounds senseless and meaningless when you say Peter can become President!
PO IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by KINGS100(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Mrkindness: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
toneroforever:

Ur pain is real..... I repeat,ur pain is so real.
Tony no mind that urchins.
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by Nosaghae(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
As e dey pain you e go dey sweet us.
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by jornwhite: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo Awka flyovers is different from Nkpor flyover

at these point maybe you should bring your fact out, when it comes to transformation of Anambra both in infrastructure and economy Peter obi is not anywhere close to Obiano, infact Peter obi deserve curses for wasting 8yrs operating Anambra like saving account .. obiano built the flyovers

Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by essentialone(m): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lots need food

They look hungry and unkempt because of PDAPC misrule. They need food because of Buhari bad government. That is why we all need PO to correct the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) by FarmTech(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2023
leo1234:

Yes they need food.
The current administration made most Nigerians hungry.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Hello Leo. I sent u a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi / Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) / Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.