Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections (972 Views)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party / IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
What kind of country is this?

Is this the outcome of INEC's initial clean up exercise?

Is this really the way to go? The so called clean up algorithm they applied in the northern register did not produce the same effect in the southern part. How come?

How does raising objections solve this problem? Does it mean that any objection not raised would not be attended to?

How do you even raise objectives when we have seen almost 10,000 dubious registrations (double registration and underage voters) in one local government in Born?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Just look at these rusty and dusty looking out of school poor kids that Jonathan tried to help in 2011-2015

Over 10,000 dubious registrations in one local government in Borno

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
"The real voters are not online." This is what they mean?

These street urchins who deserve a good life is how they release dubious results from the North.

2 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by Thortp(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
You can report this you know
Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by danielhubs: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Whosoever registered these kids is a big treat to our democracy and should be Arrested asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Thortp:
You can report this you know

How many can you possibly report? Like we don't have a job?

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by Moh247: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
grin

If you have strong evidence that people in that picture have different age on their Government certified birth certificate and you are willing to conduct bone marrow dating then go on INEC website

11 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by lhordspy: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2022
copyrites:

Then face your Job and stop coming here to disturb us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Disturb who? Urchin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by lhordspy: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
copyrites:

Face your Job instead of trying to drown us with your tears.

Nigerians, sometime you people behave like illiterate. Sorry to say.

The main reason INEC made their registration database open is for you to pick out the abnormalities and report it for quick intervention.
Yet you come here crying to Seun, mynd44, nlfpmod, nairaland communities who have zero to no influence on making it right.

To even think someone is trying to educate you to try and get it fixed should be a shame on you. Nobody need to preach that to you. Your sense should tell you that. Human being thinks and act instead of crying and wailing to invoke public sympathy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by StrongandMighty: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

agbado urchins thinks the North is rigging the election for agbado...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

The main reason INEC made their registration database open is for you to pick out the abnormalities and report it for quick intervention.
Yet you come here crying to Seun, mynd44, nlfpmod, nairaland communities who have zero to no influence on making it right.

To even think someone is trying to educate you to try and get it fixed should be a shame on you. Nobody need to preach that to you. Your sense should tell you that. Human being thinks and act instead of crying and wailing to invoke public sympathy.

You want Nigerians (the few who care about these issues, especially Labour party) to raise objections by going through over 90 million portals in less than 2 weeks? The whole exercise ends in less than 48 hours.

If you had any iota of sense and shame, you would have seen a pertinent question of what then happens when objections are not raised.

Shame on you, d**khead!

If you applied sense while reading,you would have seen that only a senseless candidate will fail to contest the result of he election if confidence is not restored. These are clear court materials and exhibits come 2023. Election results from the North will be a talking point in courts come next year.

If the mods you're tagging also care about restoring our institutions, threads such as this should be pushed to the front page on a daily basis so that INEC can sit up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by BaddestQueen(f): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
grin
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by StrongandMighty: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

You're a very pathetic human being, when inec was invalidating thousands of votes from the south did they seek for public opinion? Why then now?
You're supporting evil because you think the evil will be to your own advantage, you're in for the greatest shock of your life..
Delusional you is thinking the North is doing this for agbado right?

4 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by lhordspy: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2022
copyrites:

You want Nigerians (the few who care about these issues, especially Labour party) to raise objections by going through over 90 million portals in less than 2 weeks? The whole exercise ends in less than 48 hours.

If you had any iota of sense and shame, you would have seen a pertinent question of what then happens when objections are not raised.

Shame on you, d**khead!

If you applied sense while reading,you would have seen that only a senseless candidate will fail to contest the result of he election if confidence is not restored. These are clear court materials and exhibits come 2023. Election results from the North will be a talking point in courts come next year.

If the mods you're tagging also care about restoring our institutions, threads such as this should be pushed to the front page on a daily basis so that INEC can sit up.

Why should a medicore thread like this be pushed to front-page. I see nothing here except more like a thread created by a confused man, asking the world how to deal with his cheating wife.

There are report buttons there. Report the ones you can and move on. Stop disturbing us on nairaland with nonsense.

You claim reporting it is stressful job for you, but you have the time going through the database , scrutinising from ward to ward look for abnormalities just so you can raise it up like an Ultimate search trophy, running to nairaland to post it here.

Isnt that stressful enough. The way some of you behave and do things. Some of you shouldn't be human.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by lhordspy: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:

You're a very pathetic human being, when inec was invalidating thousands of votes from the south did they seek for public opinion? Why then now?
You're supporting evil because you think the evil will be to your own advantage, you're in for the greatest shock of your life..

Supporting evil by asking that d*mbhead to do the right thing instead of disturbing public peace?

It is verg obvious he is trying to instigate the public against the electoral commission. When he should be doing the right thing without even people knowing.

If you find 100 abnormalities, report all of them. It takes few minutes to report compare to hours you use in scrutinising from local government to another.

What is the essense of going there to scrutinise the voter's registration? He went there so he can come and create thread on nairaland with it?

A man that spent hours checking and re-check but cant spare a few seconds in clicking the report button. The only thing in that his empty-head is to propagates useless things.

Some of you are pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Why should a medicore thread like this be pushed to front-page. I see nothing here except more like a thread created by a confused man, asking the world how to deal with his cheating wife.

There are report buttons there. Report the ones you can and move on. Stop disturbing us on nairaland with nonsense.

You claim reporting it is stressful job for you, but you have the time going through the database , scrutinising from ward to ward look for abnormalities just so you can raise it up like an Ultimate search trophy, running to nairaland to post it here.

Isnt that stressful enough. The way some of you behave and do things. Some of you shouldn't be human.

You're a product of abnormalities and you've never ceased to condone anomalies not only in your way of life but also in your thought process.

Just see how you're making excuses for an evident failure on the path of INEC and the transfer of responsibility to the average citizen.

I have asked you how possible it is for the average Nigerian to go through over 90 million profiles in less than 2 weeks. But what is your response?? Nonsense and more nonsense. Shameless election rigger. With people like you, Nigeria may never know progress. Shame.

If you have any iota of shame, you will bury your head 6 feet below the surface of the earth and allow your bad and rotten toes do the thinking for you.

INEC registered dubious people on its profile and then tells you to sort out the fake from the real. Where in the world is such done? You're a shame to your generation and your own existence.

The good thing is that INEC has released sufficient evidence to contest the coming election result, regardless of who wins. I will like to see how INEC will blame the people for not doing "their job" in court. And I will also like to see your response, when your useless candidate approaches the court with these "same issues" that I have raised. I hope you will blame your grandparent for not sorting out INEC register for the useless thief in agbada.

Shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by copyrites: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The funny thing is should Atiku wins agbado's supposed strongholds, the useless Parkinson infested man will likely approach the court with these same issues that I have raised.

2 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by StrongandMighty: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Supporting evil by asking that d*mbhead to do the right thing instead of distrubing public peace?

It is verg obvious he is trying to instigate the public against the electoral commission. When he should be doing the right thing without even people knowing.

If you find 100 abnormalities, report all of them. It takes few minutes to report compare to hours you use in scrutinising from local government to another.

What is the essense of going there to scrutinise the voter's registration? He went there so he can come and create thread on nairaland with it?

A man that spent hours checking and re-check but cant spare a few seconds in clicking the report button. The only thing in that his empty-head is to propagates useless things.

Disturbing public peace for raising some issues of serious concern on public forum? You're really unbelievable!

Did he mention you on the post? Are you a mod? What's really your problem with his post?

There are thousands of useless and fake threads on political sections created by urchins like you on a daily basis disturbing public peace and many times most of them are moved to front page, how many times have you spoken against it? But here you are forming peace advocate! Complaining about a serious issue like this as disturbing public peace! Hypocrites!
The forum is already politically biased enough, is that not enough for you?

The evil you support and endorse because you're a beneficiary will one day come knocking on your door!

4 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by lhordspy: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
copyrites:

You're a product of abnormalities and you've never ceased to condone anomalies not only in your way of life but also in your thought process.

Just see how you're making excuses for an evident failure on the path of INEC and the transfer of responsibility to the average citizen.

I have asked you how possible it is for the average Nigerian to go through over 90 million profiles in less than 2 weeks. But what is your response?? Nonsense and more nonsense. Shameless election rigger. With people like you, Nigeria may never know progress. Shame.

If you have any iota of shame, you will bury your head 6 feet below the surface of the earth and allow your bad and rotten toes do the thinking for you.

INEC registered dubious people on its profile and then tells you to sort out the fake from the real. Where in the world is such done? You're a shame to your generation and your own existence.

The good thing is that INEC has released sufficient evidence to contest the coming election result, regardless of who wins. I will like to see how INEC will blame the people for not doing "their job" in court. And I will also like to see your response, when your useless candidate approach the court with these same issues that I have raised.

Shameless man.

Lol. So Tinubu owns INEC now just like he owns Lagos state? Interesting... smiley

Then about the bolded. It is the funniest thing have seen all my life. Why dont you just take a little time, record yourself speak like you type in here. You will figure out yourself how broken, hopeless and defeated you always type.

Election is 3+ months away. You have started talking about going to court to challenge the outcome. cheesy grin You can do better than this, you sound like all hope are lost. I wish the rest of your kinds, zombidient can see things from your perspective that OBi have 00.03% of winning the election.

And may i need to let you know. This things have been a problem since Late Yaradua's time. He even admitted it himself. So you pinning it on APC is just baseless and a joke.

3 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by StrongandMighty: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
copyrites:

The funny thing is should Atiku wins agbado's supposed strongholds, the useless Parkinson infested man will likely approach the court with these same issues that I have raised.
I wonder why they keep thinking that the North is doing all these rigging for agbado... Like I can't fathom it

4 Likes

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Supporting evil by asking that d*mbhead to do the right thing instead of disturbing public peace?

You're a pathetic loser. Someone is raising very pertinent and key concerns about how anyone can possibly scrutinize 90 million registers and you're trying to gaslight him with your stup/d takes and bot generated likes.

Are you not ashamed of yourself this man? And you're probably in your 40s like this living a life of crumbs and hopelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by lhordspy: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Disturbing public peace for raising some issues of serious concern on public forum? You're really unbelievable!

Did he mention you on the post? Are you a mod? What's really your problem with his post?

There are thousands of useless and fake threads on political sections created by urchins like you on a daily basis disturbing public peace and many times most of them are moved to front page, how many times have you spoken against it? But here you are forming peace advocate! Complaining about a serious issue like this as disturbing public peace! Hypocrites!
The forum is already politically biased enough, is that not enough for you?

The evil you support and endorse because you're a beneficiary will one day come knocking on your door!

Yes, it is all my business. Thank God you stated it is a public forum. i am also a member of this forum and i have every right to question and lambast a mischievous argument put forward to cause public upset and chaos.

He should stop disturbing us. He should take his overflowing tears to his house instead of drowning us all here.

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by lhordspy: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Acidosis:

You're a pathetic loser. Someone is raising very pertinent and key concerns about how anyone can possibly scrutinize 90 million registers and you're trying to gaslight him with your stup/d takes and bot generated likes.

Are you not ashamed of yourself this man? And you're probably in your 40s like this living a life of crumbs and hopelessness.

There is a clear difference between raising an issue that cant be solved in any way AND mischievous trying to turn an issue that can be solved by just by simply clicking 'Report' into something big.

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by dominic17: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
See evil people supporting evil because they believe it will favor their master forgetting that what goes around comes around.
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
This election will be the last election Inec will do because we will burn down everything about them. Just be watching
Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by techWriter1: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Whosoever Sebi these children is a big treat to our democracy and should be Arrested asap
Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by Moh247: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This election will be the last election Inec will do because we will burn down everything about them. Just be watching

Dss needs your address
Re: I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections by BaddestQueen(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Dss needs your address
shatap what do you know

(1) (Reply)

Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview / Do You Have A Friend Or Family Member Surporting Tinubu? / Buhari Only Atiku's Victory Can Unite Nigeria For Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.