Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93546 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by roccafella(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
aguiyi:

am long on eu 1.4200 sl 40pips cool
adamspee:

it time to long eu now
I don't think we "the bears" are done yet, except if you are trading the retracements. I believe EU will still push south next week then range at 1.4160.
cheers. BTW THIS IS BEAR SEASON
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
roccafella:

I don't think we "the bears" are done yet, except if you are trading the retracements. I believe EU will still push south next week then range at 1.4160.
cheers. BTW THIS IS BEAR SEASON
cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Akins02324(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
I support your claim rocafella based on historical price action.1.4160 had acted as a significant support in the month of August and there is every tendency that,price will range at that level before the bull will take over .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
Wow, it feels good to be fully back to this thread. Try to catch up through the pages that has piled up since my exit.

The trading week has been good, all thanks to God. Apart from the Eur-Gbp trade position where I lost 30 pips, my Silver and Gold Positions yielded a total of 783 pips. So the net pips this week is 783 - 30 = 753 pips. Not bad at all for a "sickness" week!. As for those who took both my silver and eur-gbp trade call, that is a 173 pips gain for you guys.

The Silver and Gold trade entries haven't yet reached their TP level. Gold is poised to reach the 1.910 level (275 pips more) while Silver is to see 44.10 (87 pips more) before we expect any reversal.

I have decided to post up my Gold chart entry so that my students can see my point of entry and hopefully spot the signal that got me into the position. As an announcement too, I am currently working on the bullet 4 which should be available for download tomorrow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
As for those who want to join the rest of the traders in my free forex training class, I have prepared something nice for you all.

If you want to join the free training class, send a blank email to [freefxtraining @ send free . com] and you would automatically be added to my mailing list and the first course sent to your inbox; remove the spaces in the email, I wrote it that way to escape the spambot. If you don't see the first course (bullet 1) in your mailbox in 3 minutes, then check your spam. Waiting to see you on the inside!

Have a nice weekend peeps!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2011
Change Your Forex Broker Today & Choose The Broker Who Pays You To Trade.

We Pay You Every Month You Trade On Our MT4 Platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Or

Open A DEMO Account Today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.htm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Kashif(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2011
Wow!! 12 pages already after just a couple of days of being away?!

Managed to take just one trade this past week. Hope the land is green for you guys? God bless you all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ topic, Are we there yet? i will be glad to buy EU when market opens
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
Happy weekend to you all as we expect another trading week ahead.

May the pips always be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
to blog icon. hi i am a newbie forex trader who appreciates all the good work you are doing on this forex alerts thread.I am interested in joining your training class and would like the email address for it as it wasn't clear on your post yesterday.my email address is jovikool@gmail.com.will be expecting your reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hi there and good evening everyone. Just to wish every trader here a nice and fulfilled trading week to come. Here is also a little recap on how I am viewing the market this week.

The pairs I am looking at between market open and Tuesday are the Eur-Usd, Aud-Usd and the Nzd-Usd.

Eur-Usd
As for the Eur-Usd, I will first of all like to strongly advise those looking to long this pair at market open to wait a little while as the pair is yet to reach it's lower range in its present ranging condition between 1.4500 and 1.4090.

Watch and wait for the market to get to 1.4090 and then you can safely enter a long position pending bullish bias confirmations from your trading method. You stand the risk of being stopped out if you enter a buy now as price has good tendencies of reaching the said 1.4090 before going up.

Nzd-Usd
For the Nzd-Usd pair, the bulls have been riding their way, hopefully to eventually reach the all time high at 0.8840 after testing and showing a strong rejection of the 0.8000 psychological/support level on the daily chart. Just 2 days to market close, the pair seemed to have been catching its breath after 4 straight days of a significant up move.

A pretty strong support comes in at the 0.8360 level on the daily chart. Watch that level very closely for bullish setups based on your trading system to join the larger uptrend. Look closely at your 4hr and 1hr chart as price approaches that level; hopefully, my students sure know the type of candle stick formation to expect before going long wink

Aud-Usd
Aud-Usd also seems to be taking a short break from its 5 days long rally after bouncing off daily support at 1.0437. A good support level to watch for bullish setups to go long comes in at 1.0555. Watch your intra-day charts closely as market price gets close to that point.

These are the pairs that have potentially good setups, yet to form, that I am looking to take during the current trading week we are entering. If any obvious setups should form on any of the mentioned pairs, I would sure alert traders here. Although these are not exact market entries as many would like to see, but IMO this should help one or two traders out there make a better trading decision as market action unfolds during the week.

To everyone, have a green and nice trading week. Take care!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
odiaero:

@ topic, Are we there yet? i will be glad to buy EU when market opens

Why not sell from 4210 or market open for like 50 pips!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ Am not selling, instead i will wait for it to fall south, like 50 pips, then take a buy, if not, i may just be on gold at the moment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ Well I'm selling EU from that position and AUD from 1.0668 (that is if the market open does not gap from friday's close)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Am not selling, instead i will wait for it to fall south, like 50 pips, then take a buy, if not, i may just be on gold at the moment

Oga its been a while ooo. How u dey man?

Are we there yet? cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ Always cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
Trust you man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Signing in!! cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
I love those jumps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ Chei!! You see the wide gap from friday's close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yes, the market seems sell, but will just wait
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
men, the bears seems to still be in control
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2011
odiaero:

Yes, the market seems sell, but will just wait

Chai Odiaro wants to wait? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2011
Eur is gaining strength across major pairs- usd, aussie,franc ,yen and cad. could this be the retracement? well lets see. its been 4 straight days of downward move without a retracement so am expecting it today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2011
hello all, been following this thread. may the pips remain with all those who have freely shared their
ideas with no strings attached.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meteorxtra(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2011
Thanks to MoneySpinnerV2 wink
August was good all through

New week

Hope you all had a nice weekend
Time for work to start again
Did withdrawals majorly last week didnt trade much
But No trades here at the moment
Sitting on the bench to see where the EU/GU is going to find a real support
I think the present area should hold but im watching
Going by history September isn't always a good month for the greenback
So surely I'm  looking for longs on both pairs and then sit for the rest of the month( till 20 somethings probably)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
JAZES:

Chai Odiaro wants to wait? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Heheheeh, am waiting on EU, i dont want element of suprise even if the market seems to me that it will hit 1.37, let me keep milking gold grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^ you should not be posting this here look elsewhere that is befitting for your promo ok, and who says betonmarkets is better, the risk is higher at the end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
MARKET VOLATILITY VERY LOW BECAUSE OF THE LABOR HOLIDAY IN US TRADING TODAY IS BORING WOULD HAVE TO CLOSE FOR TODAY TILL TOMORROW

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
Ok, i go talk, am sleeping with the market grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
HEHEHEHE OKAY GOOD LUCK , I WILL JUST WATCH

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
the bears seem weak (judging from what i see in your pix)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.