Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93230 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2011
Blog Icon, the Intervention might come middle of next week depending on the performance of the JPY since Moody's just downgraded Japan. I'll long USDJPY and GBPJPY from Tuesday 9pm. Honeric, Do you have a short position on USDCHF? CHF is getting weak, investors are fleeing to Gold as Safe heaven Investment because of the SNB's (Swiss National Bank) intervention on CHF and rumours that Banks are charging on CHF deposits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^ok Thanks for your reply.

@Honeric, thanks also.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2011
Blog icon:

^^^^ Yes I mind big time. The fact that I sent it to Blackgucci does not mean I would send it to everyone. Come, I am not running a bonanza here!

Hahahahah, was just kidding man. Felt like pulling a prank. Absolutely no probs if it comes to sharing. Check your email, it is delivered! Have a nice weekend.

hehehe Thanks Alot Blog icon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^ you are welcome!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2011
@Alexcee, the intervention by BOJ to prop up the dollar is not really having significant effect on the pair giving the fact that the USD outlook is negative. Mr. Ben Bernanke failed to announce the QE3 yesterday but it all point down to their FOMC meeting in September where they are likely to adopt it. In my opinion I think it is an intervention from SNB that would temporary push USD up. Meanwhile I expect traders to sell AUD and GBP next week which may strengthen the dollar for a while after EU failed to break through the major resistance of 1.4526 twice this week. I still see a year-end forecast of 1.5000 for EU. May the 'green' pips be our lots in this business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
Blog icon:

^^^^ Yes I mind big time. The fact that I sent it to Blackgucci does not mean I would send it to everyone. Come, I am not running a bonanza here!

Hahahahah, was just kidding man. Felt like pulling a prank. Absolutely no probs if it comes to sharing. Check your email, it is delivered! Have a nice weekend.

This thing wey u dey share, wetin the thing be bro? can i have a "look" too? grin honeric01 at hot mail dot and com

Alexcee:

Blog Icon, the Intervention might come middle of next week depending on the performance of the JPY since Moody's just downgraded Japan. I'll long USDJPY and GBPJPY from Tuesday 9pm. Honeric, Do you have a short position on USDCHF? CHF is getting weak, investors are fleeing to Gold as Safe heaven Investment because of the SNB's (Swiss National Bank) intervention on CHF and rumours that Banks are charging on CHF deposits.

I see a major intervention first/second week of September, not this month like i commented before, we already had one this month on Uchf and also on UJ.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by edujoy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
Please critisize my results, Live acct

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Akins02324(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
I really want this thread to keep rolling.I joined this thread,i think its not upto 2 months now and i have really learnt somuch.Mostly my kudos goes to Blog Icon because he has been very active to all my questions and through him,i have learnt alots.

This platform is very okay and what we really need is sustainability.I hope these guys am seeing their posting here every blessed day will never stop the good work they have started and i really support the idea of organising a get together maybe december period sothat we can see eye to eye.Its a good work,let it keep moving

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
I see these pairs UC, EJ and Silver heading North next week, Anyone with me or OYO for me? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
@blog icon,i need it to o,email: e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
If this is on Nairaland, I pray it is permanent. Why? Iron sharpens iron. All of us that involve in FX need something like this to analyse very well before taking a position. I will also be saying my opinion on the market. We are 9ja new generation, lets help ourselves since our leaders have turned irresponsible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Undiluted: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
I have been battling with forex for 4 yrs running and lost so much money. But this year is my year of reckoning, I have started seeing the greens. smiley. My consistency and patience has paid off.

@ Blog Icon, I would like to learn ur strategy - undiluted9ja@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by opsydudu(m): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2011
hi blogicon

i'd like to have ur trading system and strategy to my email: scolins87@yahoo.com. cool

happy Sunday to everyone, got alot of reviewing to do on this forum!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2011
Happy Sunday Fellow Investors. I wish you positive pips this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by creategist: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2011
Blog icon abeg me too I don join queue o, can u please share ur strategy please? My e-mail is creategist@yahoo.com Samyng, blackgucci please now, incase the pressure is too much on BI u can also please mail me the strategy. Thanks guys!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by creategist: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2011
Hi edujoy! Ur results are simply brilliant, please how do u do it? Please respond so we can all learn from u. Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by roccafella(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2011
Hi guys, nice thread u’ve got goin & I’m happy to join the club.
A little about mii:
I trade mostly EU, I also trade USDCAD,AUDUSD, and NZDUSD iff the trend is clear
I DON’T use indicators or EA’s of any kind, all I use is candlesticks & money management , yeah I do ”Keep It silly Simple”
I trade the H1 timeframe although I often have to look thru all TF’s cos of my method
I’m an extremely careful trader so I don’t force trades!! Oboy if trend no clear, mehn I go off my system and phone go watch movie joor  to avoid temptation.
I love the charts, whenever I see a fx chart; I smile, whenever I meet a trader; I love to chat, whenever I visit this thread; I love it the more. Who I hope never to see is "Aunty margin call"

Yes I agree EU does look like a sell as most of u guys are suggesting, but be careful guys,  jst saying
Once again I’m happy to join the pack
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^ Welcome to the family mate.

@everyone who asked for my trading method, I have sent it to your mailboxes so check it out.

To all my students, I have just concluded the bullet 3 of our training series and sent it to your mailboxes together with a 290 pips potential profit trade signal for you all to trade at market open. Have a fun time guys.

To all the rest of the guys and First Lady of the fold, I am saying happy Sunday and have a successful trading week ahead. Ciao!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
For the benefit of everyone else on the thread, I am posting the trade call that I sent to my students here for all to see and act on; if it agrees with your system.

It's basically a Silver buy trade with a stop loss of 120 pips and a TP of 290 pips. It is a nice 1:2.5 trade and the entry is a nice one as it is in line with the dominant uptrend.

I have attached the chart below with detailed entry and exit points that any one here can act on. The reason for calling the trade can also be found on the attached chart.

Just as I always warn, although this trade setup is a very strong one, but do not bet the farm on it as it could fail; shit happens in FX. You don't want to blow your account!!! Be sure to stay disciplined and apply good money management to this call. There would always be futures calls to gently build your account to the level you want.

With that said, have a nice time. Bye.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^

We have more than 1 lady on this thread.

Happy sunday and wish you a fruitful pipsdays ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^Really? When did the second Lady join us? I have not being seeing her posts o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
@blog icon,thanks a million,you are a man of integrity,i got the package,pls i want join ur class as a student,i want to be tutored by u and learn from ur wealth of experience,email again is e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
Finally!!
What a pleasure to find our own community of knowledgeable FX traders! Keep up the good work everyone (except for those people trying to sell some snake systems ooo, ).

I'll definitely be following/contributing my widow's mite here from time to time.

For now, happy Sunday to all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
@blog icon i just want to say that you are doing a very good job, may your pips never run dry, more green pips to your elbow my leader!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
Change Your Forex Broker Today.

Choose The Broker Who Pays You To Trade.

We Pay You Every Month You Trade On Our Platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Open A DEMO Account Today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
Blog icon:

^^^^Really? When did the second Lady join us? I have not being seeing her posts o.

I think she joined late on the previous thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ismail25(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Blog icon:

For the benefit of everyone else on the thread, I am posting the trade call that I sent to my students here for all to see and act on; if it agrees with your system.

It's basically a Silver buy trade with a stop loss of 120 pips and a TP of 290 pips. It is a nice 1:2.5 trade and the entry is a nice one as it is in line with the dominant uptrend.

I have attached the chart below with detailed entry and exit points that any one here can act on. The reason for calling the trade can also be found on the attached chart.

Just as I always warn, although this trade setup is a very strong one, but do not bet the farm on it as it could fail; poo happens in FX. You don't want to blow your account!!! Be sure to stay disciplined and apply good money management to this call. There would always be futures calls to gently build your account to the level you want.

@Blog icon. I'm very much delighted to came about this thread @ nairaland. I just stumbled on it this morning and found it really interesting, educative, entertaining and profitable. Though i just got an insigt into forex 2-3wks ago. I've been practicin on my demo using candlestick trend and some reversal patterns to trade. I'll really appreciate it if you can train me to become an expert and such a guru like you. Besides i intended going into a real trade come nxt wk. Pls email me on
" laurel25@ovi.com "
so that i'll explain myself more to you. Thanks very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ismail25(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
Blog icon:

Just as I always warn, although this trade setup is a very strong one, but do not bet the farm on it as it could fail; poo happens in FX. You don't want to blow your account!!! Be sure to stay disciplined and apply good money management to this call. There would always be futures calls to gently build your account to the level you want.

@Blog icon. I'm very much delighted to came about this thread @ nairaland. I just stumbled on it this morning and found it really interesting, educative, entertaining and profitable. Though i just got an insigt into forex 2-3wks ago. I've been practicin on my demo using candlestick trend and some reversal patterns to trade. I'll really appreciate it if you can train me to become an expert and such a guru like you. Besides i intended going into a real trade come nxt wk. Pls email me on
" laurel25@ovi.com "
so that i'll explain myself more to you. Thanks very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^Thanks for the kind words, but I want to make some corrections. I am not a guru oh! I am just a normal guy trading fx just like everyone else in here; I am not qualified to be called a guru for now.

Concerning your starting fx 2 weeks ago and planning to go live by next week, I would say that it is a dangerous stunt that you should not dare. I don't know how much you have learnt as at now, but I know that demo trading for at least 2 months and seeing consistent profits (on the demo) is a pre-requisite to going live (at least that's the way I see it). As for training you to become a guru, I can only teach you what I know and I'm teaching everyone else. The rest is left to God.

Take care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by umozez(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ Blog icon, Gud day, What do u think about EU. I think it will go long, Whats ur thot about it. And pls can u send me ur system. investorikhilor@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.