Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93424 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by kenostika(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hi Unclenna,thanks alot for ur support.pls kindly send the trading system to me. kugwuanya@yahoo.com,God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
A very lovely day on EU and GU for the short move, cool cool cool
A break of 1.3800 on EU , we will see a further push down
to 1.3720's region and a break of 1.5890 on GU we will see a push down
to 1.5854 first then a further push down to 1.5755.
Am still down with short on gu and eu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2011
@aguiyi, you are there, just exactly the trades that am in now, but am not expecting much pips because is a retracement trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2011
Am launching a forex blog soon, where i will be posting
FREE forex signals. I will let u guys in on it when its up
and running.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by russy: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
@forexmart, guy ,you contribution to this thread is highly commmendable, and i salute you for the type of spirit you have. i say well done winkpls is there any mt4 indicator for murray math, if there is kindly give me the link or send to my box ronkeomobola2000@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by winwinx: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
why all d squabbles??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
@aguiyi, I hope you are seeing it,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
unclenna:

@aguiyi, I hope you are seeing it,
why didnt u take the gu and usdchf also, anywayz, its more greens for me,still a bull though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
@aguiyi, am out of the trade: 49pips for EU, 29pips GU, and 32pips CHFUSD Total 110pips, Till morrow

@FOREXMART the pivot indicator is GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Maximip(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2011
One quick question

unclenna:

@aguiyi, am out of the trade: 49pips for EU, 29pips GU, and 32pips CHFUSD Total 110pips, Till morrow

@FOREXMART the pivot indicator is GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Why invest in multiple currencies at the same time when you can just put all the money in one instead?? I don't do forex like that so
just asking.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
Maximip:

One quick question

Why invest in multiple currencies at the same time when you can just put all the money in one instead?? I don't do forex like that so
just asking.

Because the range of each instrument differs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
short gu,eu and long usdchf for 30 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
@MAXIMIP, my trading system shows signals to do so, and I don't waste time in picking my profit, For the three currency pairs, let me tell u sth, anytime eurusd, and gbpusd moves in the same direction while usdchf moves in the opposite direction, so if  eurusd, and gbpusd moves up definitely usdchf must go down, this observation comes from series of analysis, .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
JAZES:

A very lovely day on EU and GU for the short move, cool cool cool
A break of 1.3800 on EU , we will see a further push down
to 1.3720's region and a break of 1.5890 on GU we will see a push down
to 1.5854 first then a further push down to 1.5755.
Am still down with short on gu and eu.

I have a contrary view, i think both are just pausing before a momentum to the upside. My target 1.6200 for GU and 1.4080 for EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
@aguiyi, take my advice. don't try to short GU, EU for now, if you really entered the trade the time you gave the call you should have made over 150pips don't short the GU and EU, THE MARKET has finish its momentum what you will see now is consolidation till morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^ tnx but am in already cool, the three is for 90pips total
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
My target every month is 1000pips
@aguiyi, good 9th
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by wealth4us: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hi Forexmart,
Pls can you send me that your system or tell me the inidicators that are in. I can identify the pivot indicator which is supdem indicator. You can also try the update which is: II_supdem indicator. Pls kindly send me the system at ayo_deji@yahoo.com. thanks for the spirit of sharing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ Forexmart,
My personal experience with murrey math indicators on mt4 is that they REPAINT levels (i.e: they "shift goalpost" to look good after a trade starts going against you). Now I don't mind a momentum indicator that repaints, but a repainting level/zone indicator is -- in my books -- something I run from.

I've found that, if one is VERY GOOD with fib, they're more reliable/accountable than murrey levels (I've tried both).

Have you found this to be different?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2011
wealth for us i have both supdems indicator. I still prefer the first version. The new version has Fibonacci lines and I don't use Fibonacci. @frenchman, here is what i think of your trade on USDSGD. No disrespect intended.

thanks Guys. smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2011
@stagger. . . .you de see my eurnzd? the thing nearly give me hypertention. . . .going back to my entry point come de fall like say them tie stone for im leg. . . .3 weeks and still the thing no want hit my 17070 target. . . .which kain thing be this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Smithreeen. The market is not static, therefore it has to recalculate.

Now murray math calculates based on 8 octaves to create a murray math frame. Unlike fibonacci where you can draw on any diagonal line murray maths requires 8 octaves to create a frame and when it has been exceeded it re -adjust to the current available 8 octaves. I don't trade it alone I just use it to know where I am before taking a trade.

Market ranges 70% of the time, breaks out 10% and trends 20%. I don't know which murray math indicator you use buh am ok with this.

Thanks anyway smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
FOREXMART:

@Smithreeen. The market is not static, therefore it has to recalculate.

Now murray math calculates based on 8 octaves to create a murray math frame. Unlike fibonacci where you can draw on any diagonal line murray maths requires 8 octaves to create a frame and when it has been exceeded it re -adjust to the current available 8 octaves. I don't trade it alone I just use it to know where I am before taking a trade.

Market ranges 70% of the time, breaks out 10% and trends 20%. I don't know which murray math indicator you use buh am ok with this.

Thanks anyway smiley

I doff my hat oh. All these headache giving calculations, i am almost certain that i cant figure this out. Una well done o grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
Every since I have been trading forex the one and only currency pair I fear is EURJPY in a day that currency pair can move an average of 200pips, I want to understudy the currency now, one of the things to consider in this currency pair is that you may be sleeping when the Japanese will be awake sending the currency there own direction, But it gives a lot of pip, try it on 30mins using the system I dropped you will see the potentials in it, WARNING:but if you are a hypertension person stay away from the currency pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
unclenna:

Every since I have been trading forex the one and only currency pair I fear is EURJPY in a day that currency pair can move an average of 200pips, I want to understudy the currency now, one of the things to consider in this currency pair is that you may be sleeping when the Japanese will be awake sending the currency there own direction, But it gives a lot of pip, try it on 30mins using the system I dropped you will see the potentials in it, WARNING:but if you are a hypertension person stay away from the currency pair

Compared to GJ, EJ na very well behaved pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
Short EURJPY now(current price 105.94 time 10:01pm))
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by banito1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
Pls unclenna could you send me your system my email is banito4000@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
Thats true naijababe. Eurjpy is a saint compared to gbpjpy nd #clx(light brent crude)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100)

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.