Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93458 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2011
^ its not unlikely
maybe wat has been happening since monday is just a retracement for a larger upmove.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2011
The 5th wave
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 02/11/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit  = 1.6186,      TP= 1.6146 SL= 1.6216

Sell Stop  = 1.5910,      TP= 1.5870 SL= 1.5940

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5830 TP= 1.5870 SL= 1.5800

Buy Limit = 1.5990 TP= 1.6030 SL= 1.5960

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 02/11/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell Limit  = 1.4000 TP= 1.3960 SL= 1.4030

Sell Stop  = 1.3710 TP= 1.3670 SL= 1.3740

Buy (long) order signal

Buy  = 1.3545 TP= 1.3585 SL= 1.3515

Buy  = 1.3740 TP= 1.3780 SL= 1.3710

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2011
Are we there yet? cool cool cool cool

honeric01:

Hello pipslogians, long time o, alot has happened all these while. Good 2 visit dis page once more. God dey.

Where u been go since? I don miss u for here oooo.

GUYS,
Liberty Reserve is very much available oooo, in case u want to sell your LR
dont hesitate to contact swiftecurrency. Please see my signature below for details.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2011
@ uclenna elliot waving eh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2011
Hello house, hv anyone ever made a withdrawal via Nigerian Credit Card from any forex broker? if yes, how long did it take to get to ur bank account, thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2011
naijababe:

Mumu people calling for a referendum!!! As if dem get choice, maybe Germany should also call for a referendum before bailing them out.

They have a choice ooooo! Let them pull out of eurozone, print & control their money and pay back the debts. Imagine if the government workers in Nigeria have their minimum wage cut down as well as pension, then an increase in tax. Germany and France are just too greedy because of money. I agree with the referendum in toto.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2011
JAZES:

Are we there yet? cool cool cool cool

Where u been go since? I don miss u for here oooo.

GUYS,
Liberty Reserve is very much available oooo, in case u want to sell your LR
dont hesitate to contact swiftecurrency. Please see my signature below for details.
bro, i've been working offline for a while now, how everything?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2011
^^ I think say na you and swiftz go do engagement, lol grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2011
Engagement? Hehehe God dey lol. I don turn spectator for now till next year o. Market's wicked for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2011
odiaero:

Hello house, hv anyone ever made a withdrawal via Nigerian Credit Card from any forex broker? if yes, how long did it take to get to your bank account, thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2011
@unclenna my mail is edforexmart@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2011
JAkpayen:

They have a choice ooooo! Let them pull out of eurozone, print & control their money and pay back the debts. Imagine if the government workers in Nigeria have their minimum wage cut down as well as pension, then an increase in tax. Germany and France are just too greedy because of money. I agree with the referendum in toto.

I don't think so given that the german electorate aren't particularly disposed to the idea of the bailout in the first place. They can print their owm money but who is going to buy their bonds in the money market? How are they going to control exchange rate of the drachma (if they go back to it ) to the other currencies. I think they should accept the deal and just default in a few years time. Argentina did it, so did Iceland i think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
presently watching eur/aud

sold 1.3299

SL 1.3320

TP 1.3030 = 300pips profit. not bad at all for just risking 21pips. Just hoping I got it right

30min time frame, i spotted a macd divergence. Take note of the doji also. (see chart below)

1hr time frame, spotted double top formation. Take note of the doji also on this time frame. (see chart)

3rd chart is the daily time frame. just to point out why i chose to take profit at 1.3030

Please no one should hesitate to point out if i'm wrong.

NB: Nothing can be guaranteed in forex.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FinalSay: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hello Guys

I am going to be sharing my trades with all as from tonight. It will be happening between 11pm and 2am London time. And please, let's keep a record of the results so we can evaluate the effectiveness of the method. We will place trades during the period mentioned and watch the open positions once in a while during the day for closure or Stop Loss adjustment.

I will be posting the trades here live as I take them. It means the price difference should not be much between our entry/exit levels.

Happy pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
unclenna:

the main cause of this volatility:
1) JAPANESE govt for the first time in three years embarked in selling yen, this singular action triggered the upward movement of USDJPY

2) EURO ZONE DEBT CRISES, This action helped to pull the EUR currency pair south

Right now you can notice that the technical has some how failed. What is ruling is the fundamental. Thsese happen at least once in a month

Like myself I know that most of us are technical traders, .Let me give you the secret to survive when fundamental is ruling the market, Jump to higher time frames for your analysis, Now am using daily chart and my system works for all time frame.

I want to use this opportunity to invite traders in this house to fxopen competition, for more info go to fxopen dot com
smiley

daily TF is for patient traders and with good equity standing, (even with stoch 833) you could constantly be in profit on the long run with self induced stop loss if well managed (adding units at expanded price actions), a very powerful strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
@blackgucci, yes elliot wave. The bullish trend has to complete its 5th wave before the three bearish wave.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
honeric01:

Engagement? Hehehe God dey lol. I don turn spectator for now till next year o. Market's wicked for now.
can you give me your email or write hello at exlora2000@yahoo.co.uk. I wan yan with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by McNelson(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hello My Fellow Traders,  Just got the recently updated fxboom software. This is killing. I'm willing to give it out for a friendly fee. for proof mail me, i will send you my statement. For more info mail bunmisl@yahoo.com or call 08057818237
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
odiaero:

Hello house, hv anyone ever made a withdrawal via Nigerian Credit Card from any forex broker? if yes, how long did it take to get to your bank account, thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Maximip(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
Can someone please explain how this greece referendum affects the Euro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^ It means investors are scared to invest in Euro currency or Economy, because they are afraid of what my happen to Euro, cos they dont know if greece citizens will vote yes or no for the bailout, No will mean a default Greece, which is bad for Euro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ French, the divergence is valid but the double top pattern is invalid. Where is your neckline? It has to be broken before you consider the pattern a valid one. MACD divergence works best on higher TF i.e 4H and above. However, given a risk of only 21 pips for 300, I'd go for it too. Goodluck cool

Where are my fellow indices traders? Still long on the Dow from last, lost 60 pips on the Dax, but I think it's ripe for re-entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
@namdo

done bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
frenchman2:

presently watching eur/aud

sold 1.3299

SL 1.3320

TP 1.3030 = 300pips profit. not bad at all for just risking 21pips. Just hoping I got it right

30min time frame, i spotted a macd divergence. Take note of the doji also. (see chart below)

1hr time frame, spotted double top formation. Take note of the doji also on this time frame. (see chart)

3rd chart is the daily time frame. just to point out why i chose to take profit at 1.3030

Please no one should hesitate to point out if i'm wrong.

NB: Nothing can be guaranteed in forex.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

sorry but this analysis is wrong from all angles, i'm sure you have closed that trade by now.

price sits comfortably atop a major support, that doji is not valid enough to take price down. sorry i did nt see this early enough, i'd have shown you what you didn't see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
naijababe:

@ French, the divergence is valid but the double top pattern is invalid. Where is your neckline? It has to be broken before you consider the pattern a valid one. MACD divergence works best on higher TF i.e 4H and above. However, given a risk of only 21 pips for 300, I'd go for it too. Goodluck  cool

Where are my fellow indices traders? Still long on the Dow from last, lost 60 pips on the Dax, but I think it's ripe for re-entry.
too many gaps,dont like it at all. s&p500 and dji only for me cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
netsurf:

sorry but this analysis is wrong from all angles, i'm sure you have closed that trade by now.

price sits comfortably atop a major support, that doji is not valid enough to take price down. sorry i did nt see this early enough, i'd have shown you what you didn't see.
ngwa, back to romance section nowgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Maximip(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
odiaero:

^^ It means investors are scared to invest in Euro currency or Economy, because they are afraid of what my happen to Euro, cos they dont know if greece citizens will vote yes or no for the bailout, No will mean a default Greece, which is bad for Euro

Thanks. It didn't seem the market was reacting to it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
aguiyi:

too many gaps,dont like it at all. s&p500 and dji only for me cool

I tell ya, Dax be shayo bastardo. It does take getting used to.

Wetin netsurf do you now?!  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
the chairman na senior man for romance section grin grin grin.
babe how has trading been,hope the mkt has been good to u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
aguiyi:

the chairman na senior man for romance section grin grin grin.
babe how has trading been,hope the mkt has been good to u

Trading's been good. Last week was da bomb but this week na so so jare. We thank God all the same sha. Shey u don chop pips die abi ? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
na, exam preps. is still on.

may the pips continue to be with u
naijababe:

Trading's been good. Last week was da bomb but this week na so so jare. We thank God all the same sha. Shey u don chop pips die abi ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (100)

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.