Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93216 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by nolly042(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2011
pls friends is instforex a scam? which broker is really good for nigerians?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by silibaba: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2011
, And also with you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by leopower(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2011
@nolly042, i use alpari nigeria nd its ok by me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by McNelson(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2011
Dnt like that platform at all (alpari nigeria). I use their NDD account. Their barawo is too much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by silibaba: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2011
Sweet dreams, pip-hunters.

Note that if you don't dream about MACD, Stochastic, PSar and of course the almighty PIP, you are not into forex  trading yet.  Grin Grin You must place trades, with stoploss and Take profits in your dreams too (Real forex trader) Grin Grin. Don't be too annoyed about the loss yesterday and don't be too excited about your profits yesterday. Remember that too much chart interpretation, could make you have insufficient sleep and that could lead to having headache, which will inevitably lead to further miscalculations and losses tommorrow. Sweet dreams all. Grin Grin

May the pips (even in your dreams) be with you all. Grin Grin

, And also with you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2011
Unfortunately, I'm unable to upload my analysis, but I'd like everyone to look at daily and weekly charts of the EU. A symmetrical triangle on both times frames have been formed. Personally, I am waiting on a break on either side. The move could potentially make 1200 pips, this must not pass me.

For those, who currently do not trade indices, again i suggest you look at them. They make excellent diversification, especially when you have to sit on your hand in forex. My Dow and crude trades continue to move along, both now 500+ with more upside potential.

Happy hunting cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by McNelson(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2011
with all the explanation, re u planning to go long or short,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2011
McNelson:

excellent question . . . . . . someone is thinking. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2011
60 pips to go and audnzd hits tp. . . . . .that's 200 pips from point of entry . . . .i did not take the trade but if you did share the profits. . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2011
McNelson:

Key phrase: A break on either side
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by McNelson(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2011
Abeg! newbies plenty inside this forum and are willing to learn at your feet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ebenezary(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2011
nolly042:

pls friends is instforex a scam? which broker is really good for  nigerians?
according to one review site, even the so called ALPARI they are named among the fraudsters but if you want to chose a broker there are a lot to consider but the most important is Security

What is the point of opening a forex account if the funds we deposit will be unsafe with the broker, or worse yet, will be stolen and misappropriated? What is the logic of studying analysis and currency fundamentals if the profits that we make are pilfered by shameless crooks, or squandered by irresponsible individuals who cannot even manage themselves decently?  and the next one is under the first one try to know is the broker is registered under any standard regulatory body or bodies and make sure you know their-

1.spread 2.deposit and withdrawal 3. margin requirement 4.trading platform 5. customer service 6. account type 7. currencies offered. that all l think of for now. hope it help you at least to some level
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2011
if you are in gbpusd trade be very careful. . . . .the bias. . .or should i say my bias is short longterm. . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by forexmmart: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2011
Well so far so good I love tradingpoint. Never had a problem with them and never had a re-quote. They are STP and not market makers. trading-point dot com u change the dot to(.). Just my contribution. Not marketing.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
forexmmart:

Well so far so good I love tradingpoint. Never had a problem with them and never had a re-quote. They are STP and not market makers. trading-point dot com u change the dot to(.). Just my contribution. Not marketing.

Thanks.

I recently wrote an article concerning Straight Through Processing and Non-Dealing Desk (NDD) brokers for an Israeli company, and TradingPoint was a broker of mention.

Frankly, we need to start running away from these market maker brokers; they are a big problem.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by leopower(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
thks to all traders in da house,i av been trading fx since late 2007 with no good result untill i found forex trade alert on nairaland, its becoming easy with the help of naijababe, odiaero & co, my warmest regard goes to BLOG ICON, as he his the man who turned everything around, u ar good a MENTOR. smiley wink cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
there is human behavior effects on price movements, you need to factor that into your trading strategy before you can count yourself a pro, you need to recognize when bulls or bears are thinning out on a trend and match it with impending data/news release and then your techs. that way you might recognize how the market is behaving (human interactions) at a time and make informed decision about your trade based on your technical bias, and i am still learning the ropes, my best performer is still stoch 833, despite of all the noise, my 1k. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
@stagger,pls what's the difference between Straight Through Processing and Non Dealing Desk brokers,which is better and how do i know that a broker is STP or NDD,is it indicated in their website?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
@stagger,pls what's the difference between Straight Through Processing and Non Dealing Desk brokers,which is better and how do i know that a broker is STP or NDD,is it indicated in their website?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
LaconicINC:

I would have loved to send you the article but I am gagged by an NDA. I have to wait until it is published before putting up a link to it.

Fact is that practically, NDD brokers are STP brokers. They send your orders straight to the liquidity provider and the quotes you see are from the liquidity provider. There is no problem with re-quotes and slippage.

The DD brokers (also known as market makers) usually receive a quote from the liquidity provider, adjust it and then feed the quote to you. In essence, if the market makers get a quote of 1.4020/1.4023, they will purchase from the liquidity provider and probably sell to you at 1.4025/1.4028. So they make a spread profit of 3 pips on your order from the get-go.

This is why with market makers, they lose money when you make money and vice versa. Woe betide you if your trade is a losing one; some unscrupulous market makers will trigger your stop loss even if the price is 5 pips away. This is done at their dealing desk.

That is why you may open charts of three different brokers and you see 3 different price actions for each broker.

The problem is that STP brokers and NDD brokers usually charge a commission for trades (in addition to spread), or they may ask for you to open a large account (some STP brokers require you open an account with as much as $50,000, and put a floor on the minimum lot size you can use for orders), or may require both.

This is why many traders cannot afford to use them and then lie at the mercy of the DD brokers. Perhaps if you are as loaded as Odiaero, then you can afford to use an STP broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by forexmmart: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
here read about STP nd others http://www.100forexbrokers.com/stp-ecn-brokers

FOREXMART
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
read everything in the above link i just shared. I have just been unbanned
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
I recently wrote an article concerning Straight Through Processing and Non-Dealing Desk (NDD) brokers for an Israeli company, and TradingPoint was a broker of mention.

Frankly, we need to start running away from these market maker brokers; they are a big problem.

Surely, we need to. They are terrible. They can steal your pips koro-koro, right under your nose and frustrate your efforts. They are the ones making forex trading to be difficult. I hate DD with a passion. angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
stagger:

I would have loved to send you the article but I am gagged by an NDA. I have to wait until it is published before putting up a link to it.

Fact is that practically, NDD brokers are STP brokers. They send your orders straight to the liquidity provider and the quotes you see are from the liquidity provider. There is no problem with re-quotes and slippage.

The DD brokers (also known as market makers) usually receive a quote from the liquidity provider, adjust it and then feed the quote to you. In essence, if the market makers get a quote of 1.4020/1.4023, they will purchase from the liquidity provider and probably sell to you at 1.4025/1.4028. So they make a spread profit of 3 pips on your order from the get-go.

This is why with market makers, they lose money when you make money and vice versa. Woe betide you if your trade is a losing one; some unscrupulous market makers will trigger your stop loss even if the price is 5 pips away. This is done at their dealing desk.

That is why you may open charts of three different brokers and you see 3 different price actions for each broker.

The problem is that STP brokers and NDD brokers usually charge a commission for trades (in addition to spread), or they may ask for you to open a large account (some STP brokers require you open an account with as much as $50,000, and put a floor on the minimum lot size you can use for orders), or may require both.

This is why many traders cannot afford to use them and then lie at the mercy of the DD brokers. Perhaps if you are as loaded as Odiaero, then you can afford to use an STP broker.

Spot On
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
@stagger thanks a mil,i await the link when d article is published,@forexmart,thanks 4 d link,am thinking of Inconeon,fxopen,alpari and trading point,which shd i go for
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
@stagger and forexmart.Am a little confused as to which broker to use,when i lost all my money as a newbie,i used fxopen,shd i use them again as i do my comeback
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
Can the prayer warriors please ask Eledumare to get rid of Berlusconi please ? That guy na soap for euro  angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by McNelson(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
Thanks for the link. I'm a victim of the NDD.Planning to withdraw my money by the end of the week, They steal pips koro koro. When I analysed my financial statement yesterday. i discovered $51 was missing, with all the commission they deduct ($3 per lot), pip spread, they also hang servers, and they have some hidden software that wipe away your money when you are on a losing trend, but when you are on a winning trend, the profit just keep dragging like a snail. I hat Alpari Nigeria with passion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
@McNelson,which broker did dat to u?Alpari nigeria? My God! This is a serious mata,so where do we go from here as regards this NDD/ND brokers stuff,who really are the good guys(brokers)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.