Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. (18322 Views)

Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Visit Imo State Today (photos) / True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today / Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Gucciblog: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Watianoengineer:

All u know is insult people everywhere. You people are really damaging Obi's chances. Instead of convincing people on the reasons why Obi should be voted, you throw insults at any contrary opinion. Smh

Damage kee you. We no dey beg to convince.

If suffer never tire you, Carry your one vote comot for here

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
I think this thief is Nigeria next president
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by newnigerdelta1: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I thought the drug baron said he would visit the state on Monday ?

His foolish slaves even said He doesn't need the Igbos . Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth

None of tinubu supporters be slaves like you ,was your father not a slave your Papa for house
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Almaigaa: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

True talk cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by ayotetriz: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jagabandit..

AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE THE SECOND TIME.

Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by UnknownT: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
I will bet my remaining 6 months salary that we will see women in uniform welcoming him. Most of the people in the gathering will be wearing different sets if uniforms
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Atlantis585: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thieffnubu after visiting Imo and finding out that the murderer of his own people Hope Uzodinjo don chop him money clean mouth and won’t be able to deliver even 1% of Imo votes to the crook and drug dealer….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by norriswood(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

His foolish slaves even said He doesn't need the Igbos . Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth
....u that have been slave in the country since u were born....mumu

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by franktech(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
If tinubu get up to 1 percent vote in imo state he win
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Dapson73(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Cry cry baby, go and suck saggy breasts.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by drlateef: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I can feel your pain. Wailing can’t change anything though. Tinubu goes to Aso Rock straight by May 2023.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Tremple8v: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why the pains ?
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by BATified2023: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

When Tinubu and his supporters carried a mock coffin for a sitting president, goodluck Jonathan in 2014, you were in your little house clapping for them
u igbos just wan carry another man matter for hea
When did Jonathan become Igbo?
Hope its not d same Jonathan that we see with buhari n tinubu right?

When u Igbo have nothing to hate on u start talking about revenge for south south people

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Lionnation: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Watianoengineer:

All u know is insult people everywhere. You people are really damaging Obi's chances. Instead of convincing people on the reasons why Obi should be voted, you throw insults at any contrary opinion. Smh
you be mumu that's all I can say about you, you don't need anybody to show you, how to put food in your mouth, a fool at 40 is a fool forever

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by femtex007(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Igboslayer:
Obi didn't develop Awka. The worst state capital in Nigeria. Go to Awka today and you will weep...that shithole is the capital of poverty in Nigeria. Igbos are packaging Gringory as a performer because of ethnicity.
You are correctly correct my broda
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Dapson73(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
ayotetriz:
Jagabandit..

AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE THE SECOND TIME.

Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.

Why always sound foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Atlantis585: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Watianoengineer:

You are so senseless. Have you not heard your own Thieffnubu insult people by telling them that they should shut up rather demand for better governance.

Have you not heard him tell Obidients that they will labour until they die.

Have you not been listening to his attack dogs Festus KeeYaAmu and Ewedu-master FFK insult PDP and labour supporters? Where is your comment advising them to stop all the insults?

Where is your criticism of APC touts and their master MC Oluomo when they were out there beating Labour supporters having a peaceful march last month and almost killing some of them?

Next time think before offering useless opinions such as the one you posted here if you must pick sides.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Igboslayer:
Obi didn't develop Awka. The worst state capital in Nigeria. Go to Awka today and you will weep...that shithole is the capital of poverty in Nigeria. Igbos are packaging Gringory as a performer because of ethnicity.
Who will take you any seriously when your monika shows you intent here?
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Successkay12(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Cry more
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Conner44: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Watianoengineer:

grin

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by zionstaar75: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
u are a man of no integrity n I pity people that take u serious

I remember before the primary u swore with your life that of tinubu wins u will delete your account n if u no delete am make ogun kill u

Here u are today using the same account n ogun dey observe u on a low for appropriate killing

U no reach to do asiwaju anything
Lol!I remember o,chai!Internet no dey forget o
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Mccullum: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jagaban is working his way to Aso Villa with consultations .

Tinubu crusing to victory in 2023..

Renewed Hope is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Eat his money and vote Obi.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Akanbi goes to Imo. Asiwaju Tinubu the best among all the candidates.
His feet always bring good tidings.

I congratulate my Imo brothers and sisters. He is our City Boy with loads of love from Lagos to you in Imo.
check my signature for free stuffs!

If them born Tinubu well, tell him to campaign in Onitsha on a Monday!
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Atlantis585: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
u are a man of no integrity n I pity people that take u serious

I remember before the primary u swore with your life that of tinubu wins u will delete your account n if u no delete am make ogun kill u

Here u are today using the same account n ogun dey observe u on a low for appropriate killing

U no reach to do asiwaju anything

How shameless brainless gaye APC Yoruba Muslims sell their yansh to the buyers…

Which one is you?

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The next president of this great country by God’s grace
It will shock many people.
it will only shock Agbadorians and lifeless urchins like u
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by southsouthking(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why are there always women on uniform each Yagaband holds rally?
What's happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are A Sinking Man, Reps Blasts Otedola / Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child / Buhari To Visit Niger Delta This Week..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.