Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. (18496 Views)

Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Visit Imo State Today (photos) / True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today / Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Melonsmasher: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The next president of this great country by God’s grace
It will shock many people.
NONENTITY that's what I see in a flash sight of your name
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by zomby(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I thought the drug baron said he would visit the state on Monday ?

His foolish slaves even said He doesn't need the Igbos . Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth

You flatheaddss just don't get it.
Tinubu is a magician, a strategist and a bright leader.

Yes, Tinubu may not need the votes of the gullible flatheaddss, but the man is trying to lead Nigeria as a nation, unfortunately you flatheadds are part of the country he's trying to lead. For this reason, as a complete leader, Tinubu has no other choice but to show Nigerians that he has the capabilities to lead this nation as a whole. So, at this point, visiting the Yeast becomes necessary.
Eventhough, you igbos are severely irrelevant, but it still has to be all about inclusiveness.
And that is the different between Tinubu and the Igbos; everything doesn't have to be placed on emotions; you don't have to always think with your Asss, from time to time it pays to allow common sense to take control. Tinubu is simply not your match at every single level.

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Ovieemmanuel: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
buhari !!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Ovieemmanuel: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

None of tinubu supporters be slaves like you ,was your father not a slave your Papa for house
buhari!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by FuckOsuPigs: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

His foolish slaves even said He doesn't need the Igbos . Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth

This ranting mbaise man!

He does not need Igbo votes. He's going to boost the moral of a few sensible electorates there.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by DrMuzungu(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
It is in Igbo culture to provide hospitality and respect to the guest.
However, once that is done, Thiefnoobu should be politely asked to GTFO of Imo State. Should he refuse... well, Igbos know very well how to treat intruders.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Theunbothered: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Igboslayer:
That's fraud. They are popular for cheating.

So you agree with vote buying grin
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Melonsmasher: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
zomby:

You flatheaddss just don't get it.
Tinubu is a magician, a strategist and a bright leader.

Yes, Tinubu may not need the votes of the gullible flatheaddss, but the man is trying to lead Nigeria as a nation, unfortunately you flatheadds are part of the country he's trying to lead. For this reason, as a complete leader, Tinubu has no other choice but to show Nigerians that he has the capabilities to lead this nation as a whole. So, at this point visiting the Yeast becomes necessary.
And that is the different between Tinubu and the Igbos; everything doesn't have to be placed on emotions...You don't have to always think with your Asss, from time to time it pays to allow common sense to take control. Tinubu is simply not your match at every single level.

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The zombie has spoken

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by zelnababa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
agadez007:
Nairaland urchin have always maintained that APC don’t need “Osu cannibals” to win
What are they doing in osu land,Imo state?
what is obi doing in LAGOS, IBADAN, IFE etc?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Godispeace: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
This eleribu will always wail as long as its Tinubu/APC matter, no matter what The visit to Imo state is for interactive section and was never fixed for Monday in any SE states , some mor0ns don't knw d difference btw rally and interactive session yet they claim to be educated. These biafra ipob bigots are bastadd who dont kwn d way to their home village again, they want to die in Tinubu developed Lagos yoruba land shocked shocked shocked shocked
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Atlantis585: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Watianoengineer:

Mynd44 rule 2

You just proved me right once again.

You want to lecture people but don’t want to be corrected. The important thing here is that since you live in a glass house, don’t throw stones at others.

Waiting for you to report your Thieffnubu to EFCC and Nairaland moderators for telling people to shut up and that they will labour until death.

Also currently searching to see your Nairaland posts where you gave your advise to APC urchins to stop all the insults to help your candidate…

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by HilcomTech(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a goal
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by waledeji(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy give yourself some rest abeg, you are working yourself up too much because of politics. Rest rest rest
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Rayjnr: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I trust my Igbo friends in Imo, they will collect Tinubu money and mock him behind
Mock him behind?, Who dem no dey mock behind, even you, your friends mock you behind
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Peppysco: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your packaged fraud (Obi) can NEVER visit his father's house or anywhere in Anambra on a Monday, the state he once governed ooo. That's the beast you all created and you're all going to continue to enjoy it for a long time to come.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by profacid(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Politics of love, thou I'm for labour party, Tinubu is highly welcomed to my dearest Imo state it will give us the opportunity to even see him in person and know how he really looks like...
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I trust my Igbo friends in Imo, they will collect Tinubu money and mock him behind

Why would they not even collect anything to show that they are not hungry minions?
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by fredoooooo: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

This ranting mbaise man!

He does not need Igbo votes. He's going to boost the moral of a few sensible electorates there.
Sobhes even Mbaise, the ones igbo sees as not real igbos..
His own hate will be doouböe, vorn qith hatred and even hate by his people...
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Na only him remain to visit akwa ibom but that brush wey de him brain no allow, PDAPC
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by zudozz: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Apart from d governor, anybody u see there na rent they rent am!
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by agadez007(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
zelnababa:
what is obi doing in LAGOS, IBADAN, IFE etc?
Obi supporters have never referred to people of those lands as those things
Even on twitter,they call us 5%ers and inconsequential

I am suprised they need our votes
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by ZombieSlayer1: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Watianoengineer:

All u know is insult people everywhere. You people are really damaging Obi's chances. Instead of convincing people on the reasons why Obi should be voted, you throw insults at any contrary opinion. Smh
Your fellow urchins are also insulting Obi and I don't see you cautioning them anywhere so please shove your opinion up your áss
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by wallarwallar(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes you are right and also obi supporters
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by geepgeep: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
God almighty has destined our Peter Obi to be Nigeria's President.Enough of crooks and criminals in power.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Moh247: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop wailing... All the Imo ancestors and diety are for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Only Imo State efulefu hates Jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by iyaniwura7nneka: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nairaland urchin have always maintained that APC don’t need “Osu cannibals” to winWhat are they doing in osu land,Imo state?Nairaland urchin have always maintained that APC don’t need “Osu cannibals” to winWhat are they doing in osu land,Imo state?...
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Kaiser20: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu will address Governor Hope Uzodinma as his Royal highness the Emir of Owerri.
The Doctors in London must wash and re-service Tinubu's brain. The man too forget things
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by Lepon02: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Visit Imo go and sleep again? grin
Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by lereinter(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. by lereinter(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
geepgeep:
God almighty has destined our Peter Obi to be Nigeria's President.Enough of crooks and criminals in power.

Nzogbu president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Shuns APC Edo Governorship Rally As Violence Erupts In Benin. / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.