Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (60448 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shows Oluremi Tinubu Around The Aso Presidential Villa (pix/video) / President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. / President Buhari Shows Off His 10-year Security Enhanced E-passport (pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This woman that her husband failed as President wants to tell us who to vote in 2023

I laugh

You so don't have to listen to her, you know.

Stop complaining.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
WITCHES. They feed on others' miseries
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Glo 8h for 7Gb

Hit me up if Interested
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
alsudan:
When Wale Tinubu the screw her, why she no go support him brother.

You just open your mouth waaaaaaa.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by daygee12: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This woman that her husband failed as President wants to tell us who to vote in 2023

I laugh

Go n hug transformer then

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
IPOB on their way to teach her a verbal lesson. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by seunsnoyd: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
lol, see mumu.
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by TAP23: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
alsudan:

Wale Tinubu is a real Tinubu, he's no way related to that criminal BATstard name stealing impersonator!
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by harmony75: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Waste of time
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by israelmao(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kwara State that will soon be out of reach of APC
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Johel(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
This is a photo of Aisha Buhari. The. First lady of Nigeria where he shows the Logo of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on her hands.

The meaning of the sign is failure on repeat.
God forbid BATin.
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
All of a sudden, this woman just swell up anyhow...
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Moh247: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by 77up(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is blessed and divinely favoured! This is huuuge! A whole First Lady Mrs Aisha showing this massive endorsement for Asiwaju Tinubu is big!

The Love is massive!!! She has remained loyal to Asiwaju Tinubu from Day 1. She was the first to protest against the sidelining of Asiwaju Tinubu by the then powerful cabal that surrounded PMB.

She is a strong woman with conscience. If you have someone like her backing you, you truly have a loyal person behind you. She does not betray her words.
God bless you ma.
check my signature for free stuffs!
I wish we can see for a drink grin

Your post dey gimme joy.
May Asiwaju succeed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
alsudan:

When una former landlord screw ya mama born you, why you no go come Nairaland dey yarn dust angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Willie2015: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I laugh

Dear friends, If Tinubu becomes the flag bearer of APC for 2023 ,
I will deactivate and retire permanently from Nairaland and all other social media sites...

Those are your words and you are yet to deactivate your account..

Dis election will be over before it starts if APC can mobilise 90 per cent of women folks for Tinubu...
Don't joke with the strength of a woman ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by MiaBeer(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:
I learnt Tinubu has already written his inauguration speech, he's only caimpaigning for his 2027 reelection bid.
To the zombidients saying Aisha isn't supporting Tinubu, you may kiss her palms.
Shut Up! You are actually one of the major problems we have in Nigeria. Your mumu is collecting 50 naira notes from bus drivers in mushin.
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
donphilopus:
Tinubu is the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

By now I believe his inaugural speech should be ready.
Joker grin
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:
I learnt Tinubu has already written his inauguration speech, he's only caimpaigning for his 2027 reelection bid.
To the zombidients saying Aisha isn't supporting Tinubu, you may kiss her palms.
God forbid!!!
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by mankan2k7(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
See them collecting the mark of the beast because of politics. Na Tilumpoo wan introduce 666 mark. Collect the mark and be doom forever.
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by occfx: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
This is a photo of Aisha Buhari. The. First lady of Nigeria where he shows the Logo of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on her hands.

Wicked people. After another 8yrs you start apologizing to Nigerians. God will judge all of you. This is supposed to be a time of sober reflection to you first Lady. At least to show remorse on your husband failure and the blood of the innocent who died for nothing. If I were you, I will remain neutral and tell Nigerians to choose there candidates wisely. You spent 8yrs in Dubai and now back to support who you won't be around to witness his leadership. Most Africans are just witches. You have come back to support a candidate, possibly deceive those who are looking upto you and japa after election for them to face the music. Wicked people
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
See the lowers Petwr want to challenge grin

Somethings are impossible in life, and such is Peter’s dreams of becoming president.

How!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by carsuperman: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Women destroy this world finish and now them dun enter Politics.it is well
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Professor822714: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Can't stand these people
Africum:

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Anatakuebira: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:

We don't expect those who wake up their parents with sliding tackles to respect other people's mothers.
cheesy cheesy cheesy@ sliding tackle

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by AchichaMmuo: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
This woman and her I don't care husband messed up this country, now they want to foist another disaster on this country. She's feeding fat now she her cheeks.
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by secnelly: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:
The way this campaign is going ehhh, Peter Obi will creep into your subconscious And stay dia

I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in your head ..
You live and sleep Obi and we like it like that
Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ipob wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=118464036]This woman that her husband failed as President wants to tell us who to vote in 2023

I laugh [ she didn't tell you who to vote for but who she is supporting. If you like vote for a dog from SE.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React / Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.