Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) (76568 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Another Hidden Huge Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by OmoNla99: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
If this Bubu got nothing right all through his 8years, I think he got this right. He waited for them till the tail end of his term to surprise them. If your money is legit, you should be able to take it to the bank.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Panda7(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
if had these money i wouldn't work again
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by godofuck231: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thing when american boys of 12 years de use pressing iron dry for here , these fools de find sun for public to cast secrets , plus you let poor man snap am , what do you expect
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by twosquare(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
jornwhite:

It is not fake news, it as being proposed whether US go on with it or not.
IT'S FAKE NEWS. READ AND RE-READ.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by sisisioge: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
But why aren't the owners of these houses named?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Titogbanski: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fake news.....ona don start to deceive us again!
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Titogbanski: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
OmoNla99:
If this Bubu got nothing right all through his 8years, I think he got this right. He waited for them till the tail end of his term to surprise them. If your money is legit, you should be able to take it to the bank.

This is how he got it right with the billions of money recovered in the corruption fight that has made our economy improve so much since 2015.

Their policies always have some TV and video benefit but never benefits the ordinary man in any tangible way because this fake news will not reduce any price, put food on any table or buy fuel in car.

They design policies that cause fear and make the value of the Naira to fall and fall, and create a huge gap for the forex marketers to make super normal profit...and they show fake video.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Homologous: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:

Seems you dont know youtube policies oga abeg if you no de hear cant u see properly that the video shows what it headlines

Shut the f up.

Try and read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Harrynight(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Where are those morons who think CBN didn’t know what they are doing when they took the decision to redesign the Naira?

What point are u trying to prove?
Who didn't know that people loots and stored plenty of cash somewhere?

Except they are going to collect the money from Them which is not likely to happen
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
RepoMan007:
This isn't good for the system as a whole. When they hoard cash, the fewer cash left in the system wears out more often and has to be recycled more often leading CBN to waste more money printing cash.
Then printing more & more money causes hyper inflation.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by LikeAking: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=iwaeda post=118486852][/quote]

You are wise
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
emorse:

This idea that nothing can ever work in Nigeria is part of the reasons why it's so difficult to make things work. The CBN has done its own bit. We are not in a position to do anything acook bout it except to sit back and watch. I think we should learn to do just that.
So you aren't aware Judas has descendants?cheesy

Some Nigerians are typical Grasshopper..Eating others to fill up stomach..

For the first time I applaud a timely and smart move by this Government.

Some people keep hoarding money..since 2008..

It does no good to the Economy at all.

Money isn't circulating and excess coming from printing lipsrsealed

May God help us..

1 Like

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by IamAsiri: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
iwaeda:

Might be banks outside the city. With no ventilation. Have you worked in a bank before. grin grin grin grin angry

Yes. And even local microfinance Bank will never do that lipsrsealed.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm just salt of words.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by OmoNla99: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Titogbanski:

This is how he got it right with the billions of money recovered in the corruption fight that has made our economy improve so much since 2015.

Their policies always have some TV and video benefit but never benefits the ordinary man in any tangible way because this fake news will not reduce any price, put food on any table or buy fuel in car.

They design policies that cause fear and make the value of the Naira to fall and fall, and create a huge gap for the forex marketers to make super normal profit...and they show fake video.

Politicians have stockpiled so much money that the little in circulation cannot go round. This policy will force them to bring out and spend all these ill gotten monies within a space of 45 days.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Biodun556(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

bank reserves is created by central bank to protect banks if panic happens e,g mass withdrawal. bank reserves is usually 10-15% of bank deposits

the reserve does not determine the volume of the loan rather banks create new money when they give out loans

loans are the means bank makes new money because they also collect interest. money are destroyed when you pay back loans

Ok o

Noted
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by blackpanda: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
faceland:

You mean a millionaire can't trade the old note for the new one? You re not a nigerian to believe that,

which bank will give you this volume of money at once
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by DaniellaDokubo(f): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
CBN is never gonna produce enough of their new notes. This is their master stroke to enforce use of eNaira
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Prince001(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:
Two things unite Nigerian politicians: Niger Delta oil and corruption.

with all these madness, then someone saying we should not japa!!!! i don japa for long b4 it got to this stage. Glory be to God!
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by UNDFTD: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Your country, ONE LIEGERIA, and your currency are as useless as tissue paper! Show me any other country that something this hideous is obtainable.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Cuttycool(f): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Who owns it? How did the guys in the video get into the house?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Where are those morons who think CBN didn’t know what they are doing when they took the decision to redesign the Naira?

What will that do for Nigeria?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Munzy14:

So you aren't aware Judas has descendants?cheesy

Some Nigerians are typical Grasshopper..Eating others to fill up stomach..

For the first time I applaud a timely and smart move by this Government.

Some people keep hoarding money..since 2008..

It does no good to the Economy at all.

Money isn't circulating and excess coming from printing lipsrsealed

May God help us..

How does people hoarding money do no good to the economy?

How is money not circulating?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
bizzibodi:

Then printing more & more money causes hyper inflation.

How does printing more and more money cause hyper inflation?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by planetx: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Kidnappers have stopped kidnapping because of new naira notes that will be introduced
To resume when new notes are finally in circulation.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
lexy2014:

How does printing more and more money cause hyper inflation?
More money flying around than goods & services in the hands of those not productive,don't work for the money makes money lost value for money to have value it need to be scarce and be earned.
That is why CBN something mop up excess money in the system via issuing treasury bills and government securities.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
bizzibodi:

More money flying around than goods & services in the hands of those not productive,don't work for the money makes money lost value for money to have value it need to be scarce and be earned.
That is why CBN something mop up excess money in the system via issuing treasury bills and government securities.

How is the money flying around? Did anybody in Nigeria complain that they have too much to spend but no goods and services to spend the money on?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by faceland: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
blackpanda:

which bank will give you this volume of money at once

My brother, you have not been to the bulk room of most banks in a major city?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by luluosas(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
The money is supposed to be in bank at least it will be in circulation, not this hidden method. No, I am not asking them to dash me, but they should be reasonable at times
gypsey:
what do you mean? It is their money, do you want them to share their money with you and every hungry people? grin
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by emmancipated(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Homologous:
Jesus!
I am tired of these guys that share YouTube videos. Just upload the damn video and leave commentary alone. Leave commentary to the f***** audience.
Its not like you guys are even fluent or coherent- your stupid commentaries ruin the content. Know this and know peace!

Jesus!

If only I can like this comment twice, I would have.
The thing is infuriating.
You shared a video and still will not allow me to watch the dawn video.

1 Like

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by blackpanda: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
faceland:

My brother, you have not been to the bulk room of most banks in a major city?

Bulk room is not for dispensing to a single individual
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
luluosas:
The money is supposed to be in bank at least it will be in circulation, not this hidden method. No, I am not asking them to dash me, but they should be reasonable at times
No the money is not supposed to be in the bank, it is not must to put your money in the bank, people are allowed to keep their money in their house, it is not illegal not to put your money in the bank

It is not their problem if money is not in circulations cheesy if there are not enough in circulations government should print more money, it is not against the law to hide your money and they don't have to be reasonable it is their money they can keep their money where ever they like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.