Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike (44111 Views)

Sabinus Endorses Peter Obi. Begs His Followers To Vote For Him / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe / No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by NwaliE01: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
You will come 3rd pandora man cool
Election is between Jagaban and Atiku, which will end in Jagaban's favour cool
The only presidency sure for you is biafra presidency, because only incompetent people can rule biafra according to biafra constitution grin grin grin
Please can you define incompency for me?
Maybe my education is failing me right about now.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by pinkgoodies(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
webosky:

Just shut up

Okay Bastard

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Mrfixitt(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
The only presidency sure for you is biafra presidency, because only incompetent people can rule biafra according to biafra constitution grin grin grin
Tinubu urchins are useless
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Lionking1913(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Old fool
ASAPFERG1:
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by TrumpDonald2: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
inoki247:

He will also clear Sambisa Forest.....
2023 all dreamers will wake up....
We dash sambisa forest to Shettima and his vice Thiefffnubu grin grin grin
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by pinkgoodies(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa and FCT

Lol. Wch nasarawa.. anyone who is going to win d oda states won't leave a margin of more than 1000.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Drbillionz: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Psesidency is now something give by somebody. Something to be decided by the people. Later they go say 'get ur pvc". Does it really work,?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Bigleaf1006: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Obi will clear 11 states in SE/SS, four states in middle belt plus FCT and Lagos

Dream on dreamer, life is just a dream!!kukuma carry the results sheet and write by yourself.

Thats why arguing politics with you lot is pointless.....the worst person to argue with is that man who knows nothing and yet believes he knows it all.

Mr Dreamer,isn't it the same party people in rivers state,candidates and their supporters that should be the ones standing on the battle line for him,aren't they the ones obi has openly thrown under the bus.......the little hope that obi has in rivers with LP has just been wiped out with that ludicrous statement obviously just made.....every LP candidate in that state is going to align with the highest bidder and obi hopes all up in flames

We tell you all that politics isn't noise and rabble rousing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by webosky: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Okay Bastard

Urchin
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by mrksquare: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
afroniger:
Just imagine that. I can only imagine how Labour party candidates in Rivers must be feeling about this. Something tells me this guy is a green snake under a green grass. A dangerous and selfish guy. E go show Nigerians shege if he gets the presidency.

My cousin is contesting for House of Assembly under the platform.

Today I formally withdrew my support for Obi. Obi is no different from Atiku or Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Killermamba: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Election between 2 thieves. Suffer kill u there
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by plaindealer: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Just imagine, this selfish and self centered clown sacrificed his own governors, party members, RS constituency and their mandate for his own foolish and penny wise pound follish scheme.

Of course, it's always about him and his ipob mob, nothing more.

Is this the clown with zero core priciple, zero sense of loyalty and conviction we need? Of course not.

What a sad shame.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by kuboy: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

President Obi has not less than 50 military generals backing his bid, Tinubu has none. And you are shouting Structchulk. You indomie generation don't know who actually does the rigging.

LoL �� Biafra general from Ikonso
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by rummmy: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Nigeria presidency is not for the old,weak and dementia patients nor for criminals ...
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by plaindealer: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Funny enough, LP doesn't even exist in a lot of states, no candidiates, no party offices, no chairman, nothiong, just social media noise, disturbance and forming nuisance.

Bunch of losers..

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by rummmy: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
Obi is like a cat feeling like a lion,we will put him in his place come February n soludo will finish d work
soludo is their current Lord and savior.. grin
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by RexTramadol1: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

So for your little mind Soludo will influence the outcome of election in Anambra Soludo that's not even sure if he will win second tenure, if it easy for incumbent governors to influence voters Oyetola and 12 APC governors plus Tinubu should've influence Osun election that APC lost

Not if he performs excellently

Except people from the East love mediocrity.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ALTERNATEID: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
I really pity Labour Party candidates in Rivers state. Obi did not even think twice before throwing them under the bus for selfish reasons.

Is this the greedy guy they are pushing to be president? A little packaging from a foreign leader and he will sell Nigeria for his personal interest. This is really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by MossLuv: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
You can't win all. You win some and lose some. Obi is a real philosopher
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by walex2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
BigIyanga:

Niggah with a calcified brain. You think that you can win governorship and presidential races in a state governed by Wike.
Obj won in Lagos in 2003 under PDP while BAT won under AD…
No presidential candidate for AD 2003 they all agreed to work for Obasanjo but he betrayed them after winning the election and he rigged for all PDP candidates in south west but Tinubu fought to retain Lagos

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Babysho(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I know for sure is that there will b massive killing in d east next year cos it’s obvious obi will lose and all those obidense will transfer their agression to soludo cos they will believe he made them lose

Soludo people will not take it lightly with them n they will b back to their Igbo vs Igbo madness

Igbo vs Igbo madness grin

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Dert57iu: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
:-

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Moh247: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Very desperate scumbag
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by crixlight2(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
riverbird:

Your bobo Chicago needs help, he's suffering from dementia please go lend your help to him before he starts referring to Nigeria as congo.
Your 65 old youth Lamba said nasarrawa is a country and bigger than Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by xevove2061: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
afroniger:
Just imagine that. I can only imagine how Labour party candidates in Rivers must be feeling about this. Something tells me this guy is a green snake under a green grass. A dangerous and selfish guy. E go show Nigerians shege if he gets the presidency.

Which shege pass the one wey u dey see now for bubari hand? Hypocrite.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by lereinter(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
This obi is so petty and useless
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Georgejeez: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Like Tinubu like Ronaldo .

Both are always self centered and delusional

Imagine sacrificing in public, the aspirations of all the Labour aspirants just for his own personal aspirations ....

I thought he said the masses are his structure , why beg Pharaoh Wike to deliver Rivers votes for him
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by NavasBit: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
This man will return to Anambra in 2023. I pity the follower lol.

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Ublaize: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I know for sure is that there will b massive killing in d east next year cos it’s obvious obi will lose and all those obidense will transfer their agression to soludo cos they will believe he made them lose

Soludo people will not take it lightly with them n they will b back to their Igbo vs Igbo madness

It's you and your family that will be killed. Frigging bigot. If Obi wins or lose how is it your business. You're just intimidated. Go & eat shit
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by cjoe3910: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Mpagi will come 0 . Ozu nwuru awu
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Mode99: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient seems to be too desperate towards this presidential race...

He wasn't even ashamed to say it in public...

well,

You can't do this alone without ur fellow party members ... grin

Are you trying to say others are not desperate

Mum* man!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.