Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

If You Are In Need Of A Cinematographer (camera Man ) Or Editor GET IN HERE - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / If You Are In Need Of A Cinematographer (camera Man ) Or Editor GET IN HERE (325 Views)

Need Professional Cinematographer/photographer For Your Event. / Videographer And Cinematographer For Events / Your Best Event Cinematographer/photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of A Cinematographer (camera Man ) Or Editor GET IN HERE by oluscoco: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good day every one if you are in need of a cinematographer to capture your event such as Wedding,Birthday, Anniversary,Burial, Thanksgiving, Advertise video etc
And We are also in to content creation, Movie and Music video production we got you covered in everything video and and if you are in need of a video editor we've got you covered @CRYSTALMEDIA
You can reach us at 09021001760 Or 07019165038(call only)all at a very affordable price Distance is not a barrier!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Philanthropic Act Is Not Because I Have Too Much, I Just Give Cheerfully" - E / Karaoke Night This Wednesday / Abuja To Host Maiden Dancers’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.