Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job (1690 Views)

‘Whistleblowers’ Spoil Day For Motorcycle Robbers In Ogun State. Photo / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Can I Fight A Soldier Who Is Not In Uniform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by KeyEndurance: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
iamme1234:
Hmmmmmm Your mumu na grade 1
Can You Give Me The Season
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by KeyEndurance: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigYash:
Person wen u love,u want to slap her.. You normal so? And who told you not to make known to her your feelings earlier? If I nack you oriamo cord for neck now,them go say BigYash wicked undecided
Your Comment Is So Funny To Me

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by KeyEndurance: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gboom:
@ OP. You are simply simple
Your kind gesture is very rare after all, people play sport bet and they do not win.
Next time, express your feeling first before beginning to show off
you said well thank you
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by KeyEndurance: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
edunaragold:
. Now now now you wan show girl your tempers, a woman should look at the temper first, before thinking to say no, u are too funny o, how can u do all fit this lady and you did not specify since, any way silent is the best answer for a fool. Woman wey dey ungrateful na him u go help, why did u not tell your brother to go to the rented room na, so u can use the tactics of bringing her to your house
Serious I Cant tell My Brother To Leave Because Of Her
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by iamme1234(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Can You Give Me The Season

Vote jagaban
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by Nicepoker(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Key endurance. So you can't endure seeing them together. grin
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Take it as a lost.....

Move on
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by fayomim: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2022
KeyEndurance:
There Was A Girl I Like So Much In My Home Town at Kogi state but I Have Never For Once Tell Her That I have Feeling For Her,this Girl Chatted Me Up On Facebook That she's looking For Job so With The Love I Have For Her i Found A Job For Her At Lafia Nasarawa state i even rented a house for her because my brother is staying with me for now i don't want her to join us in that room. to short the story, this girl came last month 27th i bought food stufs for her but still i did not tell her that i love her but i have the plan of telling her soon. yesterday i invited her to my area to let her know the about the love i have for her but to my surprised she told me that she has a guy, that a guy asked her for relationship at their working place. the statement got me mad to the extend that i nearly slap her but i just control my anger and left her there. please advice me on what to do because i can't watch them being together.

You love her yet you kept it to yourself
You got an apartment for her yet you still keep the feelings to yourself
You feed her yet you still keep mute
Now she has a boyfriend and you are angry.

I wish I can slap you from here so as to make you regain your consciousness.

Nonsense
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Why is this topic under the crime subject category?

1: OP don't become an enemy to innocent people, it will not end well for you.

2: Since the other guy is new, what you can do is to beat the new guy in the game.

show her more love and care than the new guy.
Be more romantic, but I am not saying you should spend more.
Re: Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job by TheboyGhost(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
KeyEndurance:
There Was A Girl I Like So Much In My Home Town at Kogi state but I Have Never For Once Tell Her That I have Feeling For Her,this Girl Chatted Me Up On Facebook That she's looking For Job so With The Love I Have For Her i Found A Job For Her At Lafia Nasarawa state i even rented a house for her because my brother is staying with me for now i don't want her to join us in that room. to short the story, this girl came last month 27th i bought food stufs for her but still i did not tell her that i love her but i have the plan of telling her soon. yesterday i invited her to my area to let her know the about the love i have for her but to my surprised she told me that she has a guy, that a guy asked her for relationship at their working place. the statement got me mad to the extend that i nearly slap her but i just control my anger and left her there. please advice me on what to do because i can't watch them being together.

grin grin grin cheesy

Boiled chicken!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attack On Bank Staffs - New Naira Note Results In Excess Trouble / Woman Brutally Murdered For Refusing To Convert To Islam / Egba Mi O! Ibos Own All The Uncovered Ritualists’ Den In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.