Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (42484 Views)

Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by TGLINKS(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter obi always like to respect his seniors no matter who be who .chai chai chai nija if una miss this one ntooooooooooooor

1 Like

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by jornwhite: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
BaddestQueen:
stop neighing like a horse

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by sumboty: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dem suppose behead this Obi guy for such a big lie

1 Like

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Peppysco: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
BaddestQueen:

Hahahaha
See tears ooo

Engaging any of you is a pure waste of time. Daftness and cluelessness is engrained in you'all. No content, no logic and above all, no pattern. We'll all be here to witness many of you cry marginalization and then, Biafla, na just matter of months now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by IGBOSON1: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Idiots have you verified tinubu drug money?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by BaddestQueen(f): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peppysco:

Engaging any of you is a pure waste of time. Daftness and cluelessness is engrained in you'all. No content, no logic and above all, no pattern. We'll all be here to witness many of you cry marginalization and then, Biafla, na just matter of months now
cry cry baby
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by goodheart01: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Obi is a well known liar and lamba master. This should not surprise anybody. That’s why we call him Him Tu Lie.

Peter Obi never said they were classmates, he only said odili was his senior in ckc, he didn't even mention the class difference to start with.. Atleast he knows Odili attended his school. Let Tilumbu tell us one person he knows from his school.

True true what are you urchins actually looking for?

Bunch of dumb heads

2 Likes

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by IGBOSON1: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Coldie:

Try get sense, in the past it’s not a new thing to see people who were 25years in school in same class with people who were 15 u guys are talking like it’s yesterday they gave birth to u

You have a point! Also, i presume that may have been just after the war, so much older students may have been common then!

2 Likes

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by blank(f): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2022
This thread is premature. CKC is the King's College of the East. I trust the alumni association or someone from there to pay the exact year Odili left and the exact year Obi left.

Them no fit hide am. We all know they went to CKC. I don't understand the hullabaloo.
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Sonn(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
LoL why not visit Christ the king's college oguta road onitsha and verify Peter Obi's secondary school records and files.

LoL the school dey for main road like this
It's not hidden

Make i direct you
Once you reach dmgs round about onitsha
Enter Keke or drive through oguta road like you are going to upper iweka
You Will see Christ the king's college besides minas road.
Enter there and meet the principal and ask for the record you seek
It'll be gladly given to you free of charge.

Now can you boast of such for the agbado munching criminal tinubu?
Nne i bugodi ezigbota nwa otu,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by nzubegod: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Obi is a well known liar and lamba master. This should not surprise anybody. That’s why we call him Him Tu Lie.

You A Suffering From. Acute Iscariotism
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Espelbengz(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2022
The post wasn't about whether he attended ckc Onitsha, the post is about the fact that he lied to a crowd in pH that he schooled same time with Peter Odili and played football with him as students. Is it true or it's a lie?

BaddestQueen:
LoL why not visit Christ the king's college oguta road onitsha and verify Peter Obi's secondary school records and files.

It's not hidden

Make i direct you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by babajero(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Funny, but u can't take ur self to cali to verify if BAT was involved in any drug deal. But could stomach every rubbish by idiats.
I believe someone has already verified bat in the UK and found many lies about him which him and his caregivers are shying away from answering to.
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Musauzor(m): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2022
The propaganda machine of the BATstard is at it again. I want to know the school the BATstard attended and at least one classmate of his. Your propaganda busted
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by BENEAMATA: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2022
" Dr Odilli was my SENIOR BOY in secondary school . We couldn't have played football in CKC without Odilli ,anyday he is not in the match , we have lost . . . . ."

I just quoted what the labour party candidate said verbatim .
The verdict ? No lies told . Simple as that .

While odilli is his predecessor , it's prevalent to use the term" senior boy " for an old student of your secondary school ,more commonly the ones that precedes your own time there ,while your former seniors you met in school are affectionately referred to as SENIORS .

And no , he didn't say he played football with Odilli in that school .more like the story passed down from time about the sporting exploits of a larger than life school icon .

But why anyone will want to join 1967 together with 1978 still baffles me .one even said the civil war disrupted odilli's time at the school ! The war must have also fast-tracked six years old Obi's education i suppose . Such horrendous lies to defend some one who has nothing to hide in the first place .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by BENEAMATA: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Espelbengz:
The post wasn't about whether he attended ckc Onitsha, the post is about the fact that he lied to a crowd in pH that he schooled same time with Peter Odili and played football with him as students. Is it true or it's a lie?

no , he didn't say those things .watch the video . when the half truths and embellishing of facts creeps in , we will bust it . But definitely not this time .
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by WELEBOO(m): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2022
This post is very APClistic, kindergarten and myopic. As a paid "stupid" writer that is trying to rescue a very old, frigile and sick man, that is supposed to be relaxing with his grand or rather great grandchildren, Don Pablo Escobar of Nigeria Tinubu, I would like you to first keep your fingers crossed, to see the out come of Mr Agbados DRUG case. Do you even know that even the school Tinubu claimed to have attended, it was A FEMALE, that attended the said Chicago state university. OMASHE OOOOH
etokhana:

https://gazettengr.com/in-attacking-tinubu-peter-obi-falsely-claims-peter-odili-was-his-high-school-senior-in-onitsha/
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by livinbygrace: 1:29am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:

It's not hidden

Make i direct you

Yes alll politicians are the same but the way Saint Obi Dey throw una lamba,makes me believe say plenty gullible people Dey for Nigeria.
The guy is really toiling with una motions and una Dey fall for an.
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by BaddestQueen(f): 1:40am On Nov 18, 2022
livinbygrace:

Yes alll politicians are the same but the way Saint Obi Dey throw una lamba,makes me believe say plenty gullible people Dey for Nigeria.
The guy is really toiling with una motions and una Dey fall for an.
Tinubu is a criminal
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by sokera: 1:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is just a frustrated lair ... God forbid we have his in Aso Rock... it won't even work self
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by DesChyko: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2022
The information is misleading. Peter Obi never said they played football together. I think people who actually attended secondary schools, especially the established ones, know that legendary school boys have their legacies live long after they've left school.

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by ZombieSlayer1: 3:29am On Nov 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Arguing with u, will be degrading my IQ.
He didn't ask for an argument, he asked a simple question so answer him
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

If i say u are stupid, is an understatement. Bring record of anywhere in d u.s wia a plea bargin was given a druglord. Just one. And he didn't even forfeit all d money in his account. Just a portion. I give u Google as ur support.

Oga keep quiet you even sound stupid the more with this hollow defence of Tinubu.
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 18, 2022
adecz:

Another IPOBian sighted ❗️❗️☺️☺️ grin grin☺️☺️

Another Zombie sighted in HD
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Yes. We have seniors dat we didn't meet in school. We regard dem. But him saying wen dey used to play football. Use ur case as study. How many of those seniors did you meet or watch play football if d graduated b4 u entered school. Yes, u may be supporting him. But use an open mind to a answer d question.

But we have former seniors we played ball with that is not a problem.
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by AerialMapper: 5:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu should talk his own let is fact check…

They hide him away so he doesn’t have to speak cos his entire existence is a lie… then run out of their holes to fact check another person who at least has the balls to speak.

Issa wawuuu
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by HilcomTech(m): 5:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is Africa's greatest LIAR of all time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by plaindealer: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2022
DesChyko:
The information is misleading. Peter Obi never said they played football together. I think people who actually attended secondary schools, especially the established ones, know that legendary school boys have their legacies live long after they've left school.

You are just insulting your own intelligence with your own rubbish.
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by Samuelnze(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Augustenite:

99% of Obi supporters are Zombies and fools just like IPOB supporters on Facebook who believe any nonsense and lies. Peter Obi is no different from most Igbos.
99% of thiefunubu's supporters are potential drug adicts and drugpushers. Some are even lunatics.
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by zionstaar75: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Gucciblog:

Lol.. You see how uniformed you sound..

My school father in sec school was 25 years in SS3. Infact he had a supermarket in Owerri and I even played tennis with him while I was in JS1. Does that make me his classmate?

Peter Odili is very much alive and you guys can pick a phone and call him to ascertain. And stop this assumption in the guise of journalism.

do you understand English?when odili left secondary school Peter obi was 6years old,is it possible for a 6years old to be in secondary school?6years old!Mr informed name just 1 six years old u know that was in secondary school. That's the core of the matter. If he ever played football with odili then he's older than the age he's claiming...simple!
Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by plaindealer: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette by plaindealer: 5:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Gucciblog:

Lol.. You see how uniformed you sound..

My school father in sec school was 25 years in SS3. Infact he had a supermarket in Owerri and I even played tennis with him while I was in JS1. Does that make me his classmate?

Peter Odili is very much alive and you guys can pick a phone and call him to ascertain. And stop this assumption in the guise of journalism.

This one don graduate from Pandora Lying Academy for Chronic and professional liars.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service / 'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.