Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? (2586 Views)

Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Sammy07: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
According to Obi, he said and I quote

“Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,”

According to document obtained from the internet.

Obi was born in 1961.

Peter Odili graduated from CKC onitsha in 1965

Verdict:
Obi goofed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Sammy07: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abeq, no come for my head, I just wan look for trouble, I'm bored

15 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Roger3D(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
He isn't the only Peter Odili from Rivers state. It's a common name
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Eriokanmi: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sammy07:
Abeq, no come for my head, I just wan look for trouble, I'm bored
Lol. Go and catch some sleep Sammy. You'd be alright

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by naijapips04: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roger3D:
He isn't the only Peter Odili in Rivers state. It's a common name

grin no obi was referring to Peter Odili from umudara. You obingos truly truly are brainless.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roger3D:
He isn't the only Peter Odili in Rivers state. It's a common name

cheesy

There are many Peter odili but there's one particular odili in many Nigerians minds tongue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Tinubuadvocate: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter obi is a pathological liar.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Roger3D(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
naijapips04:

grin no obi was referring to Peter Odili from umudara. You obingos truly truly are brainless.
We have many Peter Odlis in Rivers state na. It's a common name here. Obi probably played ball with one of them
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Roger3D(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

cheesy

There are many Peter odili but there's one particular odili in many Nigerians minds tongue.
He still could have played ball with another Peter Odili
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by naijapips04: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roger3D:
We have many Peter Odlis in Rivers state na. It's a common name here. Obi probably played ball with one of them

Yes. He came on national TV to refer to Peter Odili from umudara. Obingo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Sammy07: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Go and catch some sleep Sammy. You'd be alright

Sleep no come.
I dey listen to confession time with dandy

14 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Roger3D(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
naijapips04:

Yes. He came on national TV to refer to Peter Odili from umudara. Obingo.
Maybe
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Smithkafors(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fact check keep you there….but you can never fact check tinubus age, school , certificate….

Una never see anything
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by naijapips04: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roger3D:
Maybe

Yes. Na why we dey call Una obingo be that.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Roger3D(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
naijapips04:

Yes. Na why we dey call Una obingo be that.
Obingo? shocked What does that mean?
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by PraizHim: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by juman(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Oh my God!. grin grin grin

Obi our man.
He overtalk.
He talks in hyperbole.
He exaggerates every time as if he grew up in the village among old people.
He talks like old men in the village.
He should be village head not president of the whole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by justified007: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
PraizHim:
See thread here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7438550/peter-odili-senior-boy-peter

Efforts in futility.

Peter Obi said he played football with Peter odili so are you now trying to tell us he played football and represented the school at the same time with Odili without meeting him ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Shokoloko(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sammy07:

“Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,”

Obi was born in 1961.

Verdict:
Obi goofed

We must learn to read and comprehend. Obi did not say this "we played football together"
I am attaching a screenshot of his quote from Vanguard. The word together was not there. How did you throw that word in?
Where did you get your own quotes from?

In the second paragraph, the word "we" refers to the school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Shokoloko(f): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Peter obi is a pathological liar.
No he isn't. He doesn't lie more than the average Nigerian.
The average Nigerian is a liar.
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by PraizHim: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
justified007:

Efforts in futility.

Peter Obi said he played football with Peter odili so are you now trying to tell us he played football and represented the school at the same time with Odili without meeting him ?

May be you have a hearing problem or you dont understand simple english.

Peter Obi did not say he played football with Peter Odili.
But when we ( CKC ) played football.

1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Sunshine311(f): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2022
That's a common name now.
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Abilistic(m): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2022

1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by ololufemi: 1:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Dr Peter Odili was a Senior Prefect at Christ the King College ("CKC") in 1967 but he and his Classmates could not write the O Levels Examinations because of the Civil War which had ravaged the Eastern part ofnthe Country. As a result of this, Dr Peter Odili wrote his O Levels Examinations in 1971 and proceeded to pend an additional 2 years at CKC to write his A Levels Examinations.

Dr Odili was in CKC from 1962 to 1971 (O Levels) and 1971 to 1973 (A Levels aka HSC). As a result of this, when Dr Peter Odili was in his Upper 6th Form, Peter Obi was in his Junior Year. Dr Odili was a major talisman for CKC and their prestigious Striker in his School days which made him popular across all class levels in CKC.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by techWriter1: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2022
politicians is a pathological perjurer

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by HilcomTech(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is a Pathological LIAR

Pathological or compulsive lying is type of mental illness

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by HilcomTech(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Roger3D:
He still could have played ball with another Peter Odili

Hahahaha....

YUU WICKED grin grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Sammy07:

Obi was born in 1961.

Verdict:
Obi goofed

Odili was a senior boy in CKC not my classmate
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by drlateef: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Sammy07:

Obi was born in 1961.

Verdict:
Obi goofed

Obi is an age cheat. He reduced his age. A group picture at the CTK shows Obi is at least 8 years older than he claims.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by XerXers: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter odili was senior prefect in 1967 when the war broke out, and you are here claiming that he finished in 1965
Re: Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? by Shokoloko(f): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
HilcomTech:
Obi is a Pathological LIAR

Pathological or compulsive lying is type of mental illness
Obi does not lie more than the average Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Idiots Supporting Emefile / Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo / They Are Killing Us Slowly In Nigeria, And We Do Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.