Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead (446 Views)

RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. / Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead by Ofiadiegwu: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
If I have the power to raise the dead, I will readily use such power to raise back to life, a good man, Mr. Daniel of Agric quarters, Jimeta Yola, Adamawa state.

Mr Daniel left his house yesterday Wednesday (16/11/2022) as usual and all were okay with him.
He had ran the daily routines and, suddenly, he had an asthma attack...

Mr. Daniel as I know him was a very careful and meticulous person and does not take things for granted. I have known him for years but had not been aware he was asthmatic, because he had it under control.

According to the wife, "In his usual practice, he keeps an inhaler in each of his cars, as well as in the house at all times. He also uses tablets at home when he feels like and the first aid kit is usually intact and equiped adequately".

So, everyone is puzzled by the sudden attack that within minutes, a good man, Mr. Daniel was not able to pull through.

Pls, Doctors in the house, how do we explain this
cry cry
Re: Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead by Shalommy(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmm.. Rip to him! sad

2 Likes

Re: Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead by Samuelnze(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
His soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead by Ofiadiegwu: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shalommy:
Hmm.. Rip to him! sad

Amen.

I still wish to hear from experts (doctor/medics) on best way to survive asthmatic sudden attacks.
Re: Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead by Ofiadiegwu: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Samuelnze:
His is soul rest in peace. Amen.

Nzesam, amen!

It's really painful to see a good man leave this world this way when his kids are so tender.
The last of his children is begining to learn to crawl cry cry cry
Re: Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead by Samuelnze(m): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

Nzesam, amen!

It's really painful to see a good man leave this world this way when his kids are so tender.
The last of his children is begining to learn to crawl cry cry cry
So sorry and touching,God will surely see them through
Re: Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead by Ofiadiegwu: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Samuelnze:
So sorry and touching,God will surely see them through

Amen
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help!! / 27days Without Smoking; Have I Really Won Cigarettes? / Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.