Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Help! Advice needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Advice needed. (505 Views)

Help! Advice Needed! I Got A Job In Qatar. / Nigerians Living In UK Please I Need Your Help/advice / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Advice needed. by FirstSon01: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I have an issue.

Someone reached out to me that they had issues in their medical school in Nigeria, and as a result they would like to continue their studies abroad.

Which country in Europe preferably can one get admission and start studying by next year.

Please note that budget is small, and the student will be self reliant while schooling as parents are about to retire and cannot pay reccurent expensive school fees and living costs.

The countries I have in mind are Germany, Austria, Finland and Poland.
Re: Help! Advice needed. by FirstSon01: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
cc: Justwise please help
Re: Help! Advice needed. by Thimmy8: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please exclude Poland and Germany from your options,It's not worth the stress. You can include Portugal, tuition fees is not too expensive and it can be paid in 10 installments.
Re: Help! Advice needed. by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
You better complete the program or go to Ghana, ask yourself an honest question who have you seen that started medical school in Nigeria and continued abroad

1 Like

Re: Help! Advice needed. by sihamey: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
FirstSon01:
Hello everyone, I have an issue.

Someone reached out to me that they had issues in their medical school in Nigeria, and as a result they would like to continue their studies abroad.

Which country in Europe preferably can one get admission and start studying by next year.

Please note that budget is small, and the student will be self reliant while schooling as parents are about to retire and cannot pay reccurent expensive school fees and living costs.

The countries I have in mind are Germany, Austria, Finland and Poland.
You will need to start school all over again from admission when you are almost done. You better finish what you started from Nigeria university. You can join Jakpa gangs later .
My 2 cents grin
Re: Help! Advice needed. by FirstSon01: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
sihamey:

You will need to start school all over again from admission when you are almost done. You better finish what you started from Nigeria university. You can join Jakpa gangs later .
My 2 cents grin

Starting over isn't an issue.

The school is losing accreditation, there won't be any room to finish at all.
Re: Help! Advice needed. by FirstSon01: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
ednut1:
You better complete the program or go to Ghana, ask yourself an honest question who have you seen that started medical school in Nigeria and continued abroad

Another relative started from here in Nigeria but went to Ukraine.

The issue is there's no Ukraine.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Passport / Bad Rural Road In Imo State / What May Be Wrong With My Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.