Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Is In Charge Of Your Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is In Charge Of Your Destiny? (304 Views)

How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In Charge Of Your Destiny? by Apstlat(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Every building is responsive to its design on paper. The engineer interprets the design and brings it to life.

So also, God has a plan for the life of every man, he has perfected the design. This plan is called the destiny of a man.

Just as a construction plan is subject to interpretation before realization. So also, the destiny of a man is subject to interpretation and realization.

You can interpret and bring your destiny to life or someone else can do it for you.

The question is, who is in charge of your life plan? Who is interpreting your destiny?

Joseph saw his destiny through dreams, and it became subject of envy for his siblings, and they tried to change God's plan for his life.

"And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words" Genesis 37:8.

Just as in the days of Joseph, enemies have tempered with many destinies and a lot of people are manifesting what was not in God's original design for their lives.

Barrenness when the plan says fertility, poverty when the plan says prosperity, emptiness when the plan says honor.

As the Bible states, "But while men slept, His enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way" (Mathew 13:25).

However, we are here to uproot everything in our lives that is not in line with the plan of God concerning us.

Prayer

My father, my God soak me with the precious blood of Jesus.

O Lord, use the blood of Jesus to purge away every deposit you have not planted in my life in the name of Jesus.

Power of God visit me tonight and pull me out of bondage in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, my God save me from the powers of my enemies, in the name of Jesus

Consuming fire , consume every agenda of the enemies concerning my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

My destiny obey the plan of God for my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Destiny? by AntiChristian: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
The creator is the controller of destiny!

No one else can control it.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Destiny Destroyers: Talkativeness / 9 Reasons Why The Noah's Flood Myth Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.